Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
The Blue Ribbon Committee ~ Team Colon Cancer Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:35 am
Blaizekit
Ayame-Yuura
Blaizekit
You can do it, Ranny! whee

I'm stalking your team right now~ ninja 'Scuse me. >3>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the inspiration to keep living and fighting a crippling disease

Oh thank you, Kept'n! We appreciate it~ biggrin I dunno about Rannie though >w>

the determination to raise awareness for those still fighting User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, I'm sure she appreciates it. emotion_awesome

How was your Easter?^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the inspiration to keep living and fighting a crippling disease

Me? Oh... It was good. I had to help run some Easter events for other guilds and shiz... And I must basically be the only person who spent Easter in my room doing gaia Easter events o.o"

the determination to raise awareness for those still fighting User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:39 am
Well that's what I would have been doing had it not been for the fact that my great-aunt came to visit me for Easter break. rofl We traveled around and stuff but I wouldn't have been able to afford that on my own.  

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:23 am
The most important thing in illness
xxxxxx is never to lose heart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._______Uhm..._May_Kitty_speak?______
Click on the pretty ribbon

X
" I simply don't understand how this awesome guild can slip my mind so easily.

I need to write it on my hand. "Check in at TDM"
But aside from my forgetfulness, how is everyone?
"
_______Thank_you_for_listening______User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some days there won't xx
be a song in your heart. xx
Sing anyway. xxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 am
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys
The most important thing in illness
xxxxxx is never to lose heart.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._______Uhm..._May_Kitty_speak?______
Click on the pretty ribbon

X
" I simply don't understand how this awesome guild can slip my mind so easily.

I need to write it on my hand. "Check in at TDM"
But aside from my forgetfulness, how is everyone?
"
_______Thank_you_for_listening______User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some days there won't xx
be a song in your heart. xx
Sing anyway. xxxxxxx

I'm fine. =)

I'm going to start the Recruitment contest soon. It'll have tiers and a final prize. I'll run it until the last week of TDM so that everyone who joined will still have time to participate.  

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 am
Blaizekit
You can do it, Ranny! whee

I'm stalking your team right now~ ninja 'Scuse me. >3>

Ayame-Yuura

Oh thank you, Kept'n! We appreciate it~ biggrin I dunno about Rannie though >w>

I do appreciate it! xd

Sometimes I think our little team is invisible so it's nice to see non team members pop in. After all, our contest is open to all teams and the art offered is also offered to everyone. In Team Blue's colours they're free but you can get any colour you want for a small amount of gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 pm
A recruitment contest sounds like a good idea. I hope it works out for you^^

I'll be stalking in and out more frequently now that I'm back from vacation. blaugh  

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:17 pm
Blaizekit
A recruitment contest sounds like a good idea. I hope it works out for you^^

I'll be stalking in and out more frequently now that I'm back from vacation. blaugh

Awesome. =)

I'm going to have the contest open to Team Blue members, but be a recruitment contest for the whole guild. After-all... If my members manage to recruit people who feel a stronger connection to other teams, I still want them to get credit. =) I will have to ask all the other captains to let me know when a recruit has joined their team so my members still get credit for their prizes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 pm
That's really thoughtful of you, Rannylicious.. and I think you are right. 3nodding Besides, it will benefit TDM in the long run even if they do go for other teams. They might know some people or the people they know might know some people who'll be interested in your team.  

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 pm
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Ayame-Yuura

Blaizekit

I have started our Recruitment contest! Just in time for me to head into work. I will try to update the prizes for both our contests once I get a better idea of my budget.

Blaize, I included you in this message so that you would know we've started and that I don't quite have time to leave messages for all the other captains at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Rannchan
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Ayame-Yuura

Blaizekit

I have started our Recruitment contest! Just in time for me to head into work. I will try to update the prizes for both our contests once I get a better idea of my budget.

Blaize, I included you in this message so that you would know we've started and that I don't quite have time to leave messages for all the other captains at the moment.

Would you like me to make a Guild Announcement for it? surprised  

Blaizekit
Captain

Shy Borg

16,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300

Rannchan

Aged Millionaire

15,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:22 pm
Blaizekit
Rannchan
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Ayame-Yuura

Blaizekit

Would you like me to make a Guild Announcement for it? surprised

Sure. =)

That would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm
Long Time No See! ^__^  

Midgalicis

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 am
Mary Williame Taranee
Long Time No See! ^__^

MARY! Joooiiin us~!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am
Blaizekit
Well that's what I would have been doing had it not been for the fact that my great-aunt came to visit me for Easter break. rofl We traveled around and stuff but I wouldn't have been able to afford that on my own.

*gasp* I'm not alone! surprised

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Midgalicis

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 am
Of Course, I Do! I was Once a Team Captain Here. (I Managed the Layout for the Long Time. crying )  
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff