Firekin Focused Plot Thread! ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:41 am
DragonsRage24
when did you want your girl to come across nakama? as nakama has been pointed in the direction of the firekin icly ~ but we could also backlog it smile

Whenever you think will work for Nakama. Enyo is pretty well open as far as time is concerned.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:57 pm
magnadearel
DragonsRage24
when did you want your girl to come across nakama? as nakama has been pointed in the direction of the firekin icly ~ but we could also backlog it smile

Whenever you think will work for Nakama. Enyo is pretty well open as far as time is concerned.

we can do a backlogged rp, before she icly met up with udd then spaki, so that she can point your girl in the direction of the pride. that way too nakama wouldnt be a deterrent of your girl for she wouldn't know about the war threat yet, that work for you? smile  

DragonsRage24

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:58 pm
DragonsRage24
we can do a backlogged rp, before she icly met up with udd then spaki, so that she can point your girl in the direction of the pride. that way too nakama wouldnt be a deterrent of your girl for she wouldn't know about the war threat yet, that work for you? smile

Yup, that sounds great. Do you want to start?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:10 pm
magnadearel
DragonsRage24

Yup, that sounds great. Do you want to start?

I actually have to head out, I can start later tonight unless you want to start in meantime? just let me know ~ smile  

DragonsRage24

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 pm
DragonsRage24
I actually have to head out, I can start later tonight unless you want to start in meantime? just let me know ~ smile

Tonight works fine. Thank you Dragons.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm
DragonsRage24
Annchen

just wanted to let you know Nakama has been pointed in the direction of the bonelands, so as soon as she gets there ICly we can do our rp smile wanted to give you an update!

Great!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:44 pm
magnadearel
DragonsRage24

Tonight works fine. Thank you Dragons.

for you

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22837781  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Thanks. Tag!  

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:43 pm
Tag for you  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:30 pm
tag for magna and ness~  

DragonsRage24

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 am
Triple tag heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm
Andranis
Triple tag heart

many tags for you await! biggrin  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:26 am
Annchen
DragonsRage24
Annchen

just wanted to let you know Nakama has been pointed in the direction of the bonelands, so as soon as she gets there ICly we can do our rp smile wanted to give you an update!

Great!

Nakama ICly is all set to make her way to the bonelands post, I was wondering if you'd be able to set up the rp or two you wanted to do (as she is a visitor) she'll be spending a bit of time there meeting bonelands members, then firekin members there before heading to the pride smile

Also as a general note, I'm still looking for more general firekin pride rp and still open to rp-ing my firekin with other members in potential plot. I like rping characters out to get a feel for them for compatibility sake and such, hoping soon to make some decisions with some characters lifestyles soon but always looking for more rp and such! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 pm
*nudging up*  

DragonsRage24

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:33 pm
DragonsRage24

Tag. Sorry it took me so long, there was a death in the family .  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff