Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [Storage] Profile Forum
Profile Application and Acceptance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:25 pm
jedimastersonic
Etr0
CupidsStunt
Etr0
CupidsStunt

This and your other RPC are both approved, but specialized bending isn't ice or anything like that; specialized bending includes metalbending, bloodbending, lightningbending, pressure-bending, etc. They're special, incredibly advanced moves you learn at Master rank. Until then, you just have the "Elemental Affinity". Ice is included in waterbending, so it's not specialized.

And for Isabella's specialized bending, you should leave that blank as well.

Everything else looks great though. =]

Okay~ They're both edited! :"D

You can RP now. = D

Courageous/ Tails, you're approved.

Jedi, a few problems. Ditch the titles. You're a trainee, you wouldn't be the "dragon of the east", or a blue knight. Save the titles for a higher rank, because as a trainee, you don't even know 1 firebending ability, so how would you be a dragon of the east or a blue knight? oO

Plus, Lemurs can't understand English. They're not smart enough, and Momo was probably as smart as they could get. He understood very, very basic things but as seen in many episodes, he has no idea what anyone is saying.

Also, the blade feels a lot like Kusanagi. Not really grounds for denial, but I'd prefer that custom weapons here be original. This isn't a Naruto guild.

And remove "WATER TECHNIQUES, EARTH, AIR," from the "technique" list.

Aaaaaand finally, you'll need permission from Hadou to be the cousin of his firelord RPC.

That's all I see a problem with.

i thought the grass cutter was a name of a type of blade, was going for the look, nothing special about the blade. im not very knowledgeble on blades.

and i'l ask him and if he says no i'll take off the relation and edit it. but i took off the other stuff

I'll approve it, but if he says no, find a new background. XD

Also, one thing I'm confused about. The "blue knight" -- would that imply that his flames are blue?

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 pm
Etr0
jedimastersonic
Etr0
CupidsStunt
Etr0
CupidsStunt

This and your other RPC are both approved, but specialized bending isn't ice or anything like that; specialized bending includes metalbending, bloodbending, lightningbending, pressure-bending, etc. They're special, incredibly advanced moves you learn at Master rank. Until then, you just have the "Elemental Affinity". Ice is included in waterbending, so it's not specialized.

And for Isabella's specialized bending, you should leave that blank as well.

Everything else looks great though. =]

Okay~ They're both edited! :"D

You can RP now. = D

Jedi, a few problems. Ditch the titles. You're a trainee, you wouldn't be the "dragon of the east", or a blue knight. Save the titles for a higher rank, because as a trainee, you don't even know 1 firebending ability, so how would you be a dragon of the east or a blue knight? oO

Plus, Lemurs can't understand English. They're not smart enough, and Momo was probably as smart as they could get. He understood very, very basic things but as seen in many episodes, he has no idea what anyone is saying.

Also, the blade feels a lot like Kusanagi. Not really grounds for denial, but I'd prefer that custom weapons here be original. This isn't a Naruto guild.

Aaaaaand finally, you'll need permission from Hadou to be the cousin of his firelord RPC.

i thought the grass cutter was a name of a type of blade, was going for the look, nothing special about the blade. im not very knowledgeble on blades.

and i'l ask him and if he says no i'll take off the relation and edit it. but i took off the other stuff

Also, one thing I'm confused about. The "blue knight" -- would that imply that his flames are blue?

yeah i was going to put that but forgot to say it  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:32 pm
jedimastersonic
Etr0
jedimastersonic
Etr0
CupidsStunt

You can RP now. = D

yeah i was going to put that but forgot to say it

I'm going to have to say no to that. We already have one person with blue flames, and it'll just become downright lame if too many people have them. Stick with orange-ish/yellow-ish/red-ish.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:42 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Zaiaku Xantus Tenshi
Nicknames: Zai | Xantus
Notable Title: None yet
Birth date: July 24th
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nation: Earth
Novice
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:
Unlike the majority, Zai is calm and collected. During his time growing up he was never very social, and would only speak when spoken to or to those he takes interest in. Being an observant person, he often reads people like they were an open book. While believing in speaking through action, he rather think things through before jumping the gun.
Take on battle: He enjoys fighting in spare time, seeing it as an opportunity to measure out his skill levels as well as the skill levels of his peers.
Theme song:
Height: 5'11
Weight: 179
Build: slight athletic build
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Pale, aquatic blue
Complexion: Lightly tan
Outfits: Wearing no shirt, Zai only has on a black jacket that remains open, along with his black pants. The belt he wears also matches the rest of his attire, though the emblem in the center is that belonging to the Earth Country (not the skull). While he isn't neccessarily blind, he wears a dark blindfold around his eyes whenever he trains himself to sense other's around him with vibrations in the earth.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Single
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Steak
Drink: Sweet Tea, Green Tea, Water, fruit smoothies, certain juices, few mixed drinks
Color: Dark colors
Animal: Dragons

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Mashed Patatoes
Drink: Alcohol (except for a few mixed drinks)
Color: Bright neon colors
Animal: none

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
Born and raised in the Earth Country, Zaiaku was the son of one of the commanders leading the forces of the Earth Nation, and his mother a teacher at the academy. Whenever his father wasn't overseas, he took the young boy aside and taught him about Earth Bending and the various special types of bending that come in hand with their nation's style. Excited, Zai was eager to learn more which was a promise his father made once he returns he'll teach him. However, not every promise can be kept. When the war was over with the Fire Nation, a member of the Royal Palace delivered the news to his mother and Zai of his father's death. Taking out a case with a small note, he gave the young boy the package and left. The note was a last will of his father; requesting him to take to the Academy and learn everything he can. The gift, was a weapon crafted by the weapon's smith. Two blades that can be connected together to form either a staff or a double-edge weapon if not used seperately. Taking the note and the weapon, Zai dedicated himself to learn all he can and not to take life for granted. Never know when another loved one will be lost.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ COMBAT ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Specialized Bending: desires to learn Crystal Bending

Weapon Class: unknown
Weapon Name: Twin Sword Set
Weapon Description: A twin sword set that offers multiple uses. The blades are housed together in a solid baton sheath measuring 46 in. overall than can be used as a blunt striking instrument. By pushing a button lock mechanism, the baton breaks in half and becomes a pair of 10 1/2" stainless steel blades for single handed or duel wielding use. The pommels offer a twist lock mechanism that also allows the swords to join at the hilt, becoming a double edged one handed weapon.
Weapon Location: On back

Secondary Weapon Class: None
Secondary Weapon Name: None
Secondary Weapon Description: None
Secondary Weapon Location: None

XXXXP E T S
Name: (N/A)
Species: (N/A)
Abilities: (N/A)

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES
Traditional Earth Bending
-(N/A)-

Shifting Earth
-(N/A)-

Novoa_Dragon

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:46 pm
Teroenkai

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Novice
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:
Unlike the majority, Zai is calm and collected. During his time growing up he was never very social, and would only speak when spoken to or to those he takes interest in. Being an observant person, he often reads people like they were an open book. While believing in speaking through action, he rather think things through before jumping the gun.
Take on battle: He enjoys fighting in spare time, seeing it as an opportunity to measure out his skill levels as well as the skill levels of his peers.
Theme song:
Outfits: Wearing no shirt, Zai only has on a black jacket that remains open, along with his black pants. The belt he wears also matches the rest of his attire, though the emblem in the center is that belonging to the Earth Country (not the skull). While he isn't neccessarily blind, he wears a dark blindfold around his eyes whenever he trains himself to sense other's around him with vibrations in the earth.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
XXXXL I K E S
Drink: Sweet Tea, Green Tea, Water, fruit smoothies, certain juices, few mixed drinks

XXXXD I S L I K E S

Born and raised in the Earth Country, Zaiaku was the son of one of the commanders leading the forces of the Earth Nation, and his mother a teacher at the academy. Whenever his father wasn't overseas, he took the young boy aside and taught him about Earth Bending and the various special types of bending that come in hand with their nation's style. Excited, Zai was eager to learn more which was a promise his father made once he returns he'll teach him. However, not every promise can be kept. When the war was over with the Fire Nation, a member of the Royal Palace delivered the news to his mother and Zai of his father's death. Taking out a case with a small note, he gave the young boy the package and left. The note was a last will of his father; requesting him to take to the Academy and learn everything he can. The gift, was a weapon crafted by the weapon's smith. Two blades that can be connected together to form either a staff or a double-edge weapon if not used seperately. Taking the note and the weapon, Zai dedicated himself to learn all he can and not to take life for granted. Never know when another loved one will be lost.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo

Weapon Description: A twin sword set that offers multiple uses. The blades are housed together in a solid baton sheath measuring 46 in. overall than can be used as a blunt striking instrument. By pushing a button lock mechanism, the baton breaks in half and becomes a pair of 10 1/2" stainless steel blades for single handed or duel wielding use. The pommels offer a twist lock mechanism that also allows the swords to join at the hilt, becoming a double edged one handed weapon.

XXXXP E T S

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES
Traditional Earth Bending
-(N/A)-

Shifting Earth
-(N/A)-

Novice?

Lolnope.
Trainee.
Also, remove the styles as well, you need to learn those stages before you add them to the profile.

= P  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:01 pm
Teroenkai

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Trainee
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:
Theme song:

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
XXXXL I K E S

XXXXD I S L I K E S

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo

XXXXP E T S

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES

Etr0
Oops XD no idea why I put Novice. Was thinking of Axiom  

Novoa_Dragon

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 2:28 pm
Teroenkai
Teroenkai

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Trainee
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:
Theme song:

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
XXXXL I K E S

XXXXD I S L I K E S

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo

XXXXP E T S

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES

Etr0
Oops XD no idea why I put Novice. Was thinking of Axiom

Approved.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:22 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Izumi Maru
Nicknames: Izu
Notable Title: - - - - -
Birth date: Summer 5th
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Water Nation
Trainee
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Brought up in a family friendly environment, the girl has a sweet and gentle demeanor. Although, that is not to say she never gets mad or has a bad day. On her best, she is the saint of the water nations, on a not so good day, the devil of the seas. With a deterrence to fighting without reason, Izumi would rather turn her back on a fight than continue on when it would result to nothing more than further violence.
Take on battle: "Fighting isn't very nice, you know."
Theme song: Winter Snow
Height: 4'11''
Weight: 98 lbs
Build: Slender
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Complexion: Sun-kissed brown.
Outfits: While home she wears the normal water bending coat and pants. Beneath she wears scant clothing which is revealed during the time she is in warmer weather. (see pic)

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: N/A
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Bread and cheese
Drink: Green tea
Color: Purple
Animal: Snow Fox

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Meat
Drink: Alchohol
Color: Red
Animal: Rat

Izumi's father is a fisherman, her mother, a beautiful woman who helps care for the children of the village. She only has a single sibling, an older brother who helps out their father with the fishing. Bringing home the bacon, so to say. From the moment the small girl began to become aware of the fact water bending was a possibility, she was always drawn to the edge of the waters, and on more than one occasion falling into it. For her sake, her brother was always there to save her from the cold water. Her mother took her to learn some basic water bending when she was younger, but was immediately told she would be a lost cause at the level she was at. Though her love of the water was pure, her abilities were far from what was required in order to be taught anything. Though a few years have passed, her love of the water has not fallen to nothing.

Through the years, she has come to learn much more than the water bending she so desperately wished for. With a handle on archery, the girl felt it was about time for her to try at bending of water again. Walking to where she would begin her training, she took a deep breath. Would she be any good?

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class: N/A
Weapon Name: Ebony Bow
Weapon Description: A silken black colored bow made of a strong wood, strung with the finest and strongest entwined yarn. The grip is merely cloth that matches the Water Nations clothing.
Weapon Location: Back along with quiver.

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
SPECIALTIES FOR FIGHTING STYLE
EFFECTIVENESS OF SPECIALTIES  

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

Sbizeau

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 pm
New member here, hello! You wouldn't believe how tough a time I had finding a suitable picture. Anyway~

Quote:

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo

Full Name: Nana Atka
Nicknames: Atka
Notable Title: --n/a--
Birth date: June 6th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nation: Southern Water Tribe
Trainee

XXXXXXXX appearance

Personality: A lover of children and animals, she has a much harder time liking peers and adults. Clever and passionate, but mistrustful of citizens of other nations, sometimes even sister tribesmen from the North. Usually prefers calm environments and solitude when she can get it, though she loves making others smile. Will melt in high temperatures: she much prefers the cold which she's used to. Quick to anger, Atka isn't afraid of fist-fighting. However, she is easy to embarrass and to get along with.

Take on battle: Don't be afraid to take on opponents bigger than you, but be smart about it!
Theme song: Wind & Water

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 146 lbs
Build: Average
Hair Color: Dark Brown/Black
Eye Color: Blue
Complexion: Tanned/Dark Skinned
Outfits: Traditional Water Tribe garb (robes, coats and generally longish fur-lined clothing) in traditional colors (blues, whites and purples). She does keep a green ribbon in her hair though. Will switch to slightly cooler clothing when in warmer climates.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo

Relationships: --n/a--

XXXXL I K E S
Food: Salted Cabbage
Drink: Any
Color: Green
Animal: ALL OF THEM

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Spicy foods
Drink: None
Color: Yellow
Animal: None

Nana Harrok, a direct descendent of the Northern Water Tribe folk who came to the South Pole to rebuild after the water, tried to instill certain Northern Tribe traditions in his household. Lina Setka, a native Southern Water Tribe woman all her life, married Harrok but instilled her own customs that more often than not directly contradicted her husband's. This lead to their daughter growing up a very confused and frustrated child. Atka's family home was always the loudest in the village, filled with either fighting or laughter. Though all three family members often fought with one another, there was a deep love between them that kept them together. Once Atka was old enough to go out on her own, she sought quiet places where she could just relax, which were easy enough to find on the ice. A responsible young girl, she often looked after the village's youth when the men were away on hunting trips and the women had their hands full with other duties. Needless to say, she fell in love with the kids and they fell in love with her. She spent more time with the community's children and animals than she did with people her own age, and eventually even her own family. Once her waterbending talents were discovered, her father urged her to become a healer, while her mother told her to learn as much as she could, including combat techniques. This is where we find Atka now: having lived quite the normal life growing up listening to her elders and teaching the younger generation in return, and about to jump into the world of bending. Though it still makes her father grumpy, Atka has decided to pursue both healing and fighting waterbending styles.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Water
Specialized Bending: --n/a--

XXXXP E T S
Name: --n/a--
Species: --n/a--
Abilities:
--n/a--

XXXXE X T R A S
Name: --n/a--
Description:
--n/a--

XXXXXXXX techniques

WATER TECHNIQUES
---------n/a---------

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

---------n/a---------

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:04 pm
Both above me are approved. =)  

The Wild Hunt
Captain

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sirius927

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:39 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Kenshin Ryou
Nicknames: Ken, Kenshin, Totally Awesome
Notable Title: None... Yet
Birth date: The 7th of May
Sexuality: Love is love, if a title should be given to it, Pansexual
Nation: Earth of course!

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Well let's see, I do enjoy talking about myself, so take notes. I am very strong willed and hard headed, note I said hard headed, not dumb. I am very stubborn and love to fight, be it with Earthbending or my trusted blade Hikaru. I have a tendency to grate on people's nerves once in a while, but if you can handle that you won't find a more faithful friend. I demand action and can't stand hesitance, I meet my problems head on and never back down. I also tend to hold grudges, so try your best to not get on my bad side. Rock on!
Take on battle: It's exhilarating, there's no better feeling than a good fight. I enjoy challenges and don't back down.
Theme song: Can't say I have one, or at least I've never heard a song magically play when I walk in a room, that'd be pretty sweet though.
Height: About 5'7
Weight: Around 170 pounds
Build: Slim, leaning towards muscular
Hair Color: Dusty Brown like the earth
Eye Color: Hazel
Complexion: Clear skinned, but tan
Outfits: Mostly what you see in the picture, the clothing is a light green in traditional Earth Nation style.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Nope, Single here, any takers? <3
Haha but seriously:
Mother: Hanako
Father: Taru

XXXXL I K E S
Food: Dumplings
Drink: Hot Tea
Color: Emerald Green and Sapphire Blue
Animal: Fire Ferrets, or Lionturtles, and don't get Saber Tooth Moose Lions, those are the best.

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Sea Prunes, blech
Drink: Sake
Animal: None, animals are all cool in my book

Well I guess you could say I've lived a pretty dull life. I grew up with my parents Taru and Hanako in Ba Sing Se, the pampered rich boy I grew rather bored of my lifestyle, though I do miss the servants tending to my every need, I hate chores. I developed a rather snarky and aloof attitude and loved pulling pranks on others, especially the children that I grew up with. My parents mean the world to me and kind of rubbed off on me in fact. I found myself spending more and more time in the lower rings and found out about my Earthbending potential in a fight, admittedly I was a little late, this was around age ten. So now here I am, training in the ways of Earthbending and seeking to master the art and become the best fighter around, told you it was boring...

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Well I hope this changes soon, but I must confess, none.
Weapon Class: Two Handed Sword
Weapon Name: Hikaru
Weapon Description: A finely crafted two handed blade with an elegant and large pommel. The blade is made of platinum and can cut through most objects. Of course it would help if I was better trained with it.
Weapon Location: Across the back

Secondary Weapon Class: Tragically... None
Secondary Weapon Description: Once again, none
Secondary Weapon Location: And finally, none

XXXXP E T S
Name: Takuma
Species: Saber Tooth Moose Lion
Abilities: None, still a baby cub

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:17 am

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Shen Zheng
Nicknames: Shen
Notable Title: N/A
Birth date: 3/04
Sexuality: Hetersexual

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Shen can be a stubborn fellow, but that's most earthbenders. He loves nature and sometimes he likes to mediate and listen to nature. He can also be pretty calm and head strong when he is in battle; however if you make him mad enough he can get real mad.
Take on battle: He waits for the enemy to strike first.
Theme song:
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Build: Athletic and a little but lean which makes him agile
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Complexion: Light
Outfits: Normal earthbending clothing.

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Mom, Father, Two Brothers, and Two Sisters
XXXXL I K E S
Food:
Drink: Spicy Meat
Color: Brown
Animal: Badger Mole

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food:
Drink: Leechi Nuts
Animal: Bear

Do Later.
X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Specialized Bending: Metal (once master)

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S
Name:
Species:
Abilities:

XXXXE X T R A S
Name:
Description:

XXXXXXXX techniques

EARTH TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:41 pm

User Image

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Tamamo Hitsoma
Nicknames: Mae
Notable Title:
Birth date: March 15th
Sexuality: Straight
Nation: Air Nomads
Trainee
XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: Mae is a fun-loving girl. Her personality is most marked by her trickster type pranks. She never misses an opportunity to get someone back, or to start a prank war. However it is all done in jest, as Mae hates conflict. She is also easily scared, especially in the dark.
Take on battle: "Battle is for conflicts. It is not in my nature to conflict."
Theme song: Theme Song
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Build: Thin, but physically in shape.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Complexion: Normal
XXXXXXXX
personalXinfo
Relationships:
XXXXL I K E S
Food: Pie
Drink: Milk
Color: Green
Animal: Lemurs

XXXXD I S L I K E S
Food: Vegetables
Drink: Alcohol
Color: Pink
Animal: Scary animals sad

Mae grew up like most Air Nomads would have before the 100 year war. She was left in the temple at a young age, and she has remained there studying and training in the ways of airbending and spirituality. She often wanders around, always looking for the next adventure and moving forward rather than dwelling on her past.

X

XXXXXXXX weaponXinfo
Elemental Affinity: Air
Specialized Bending:

Weapon Class:
Weapon Name:
Weapon Description:
Weapon Location:

Secondary Weapon Class:
Secondary Weapon Name:
Secondary Weapon Description:
Secondary Weapon Location:

XXXXP E T S
Name: Eris
Species: Winged lemur
Abilities: Flight

XXXXXXXX techniques

AIR TECHNIQUES

SPIRIT TECHNIQUES

NAME OF FIGHTING STYLE
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:59 pm
Sirius:
You wouldnt know any fighting styles to begin with, and as far as i know, that one isnt even in the guild.

Quaylan and Crimson, approved  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Sirius927

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:51 am
Snuffins
Sirius:
You wouldnt know any fighting styles to begin with, and as far as i know, that one isnt even in the guild.

Quaylan and Crimson, approved

Fixed, thanks!  
[Storage] Profile Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas