~~~ We are looking for stuff ~~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:58 pm
Just saw you also own Kamau! *0*
In addition to maybe the Safiya/Waridi Healer friendship, I have a superhero cosplay named Tim who is visiting the pride. Since Kamau works with the peacekeepers, I'd for them to meet so Tim can learn about the Jedi.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 am
Tan's soa: Samael
My Soa: Hakuna'msiba AKA Botis
Plot: A former Aikanaro'hini Knight, Botis stumbled her way to Stormborn lands (when she gets accepted anyway, and hopefully not as a slave LOL) during a period of mourning where her goal was to get as far away from her homelands as humanly possible.

Being that she was a former knight and a highly-trained combatant, I thought it'd be funny for Samael to get knocked down a peg or two by a woman. One who loves to fight, and is actually a rather happy-go-lucky and kind individual.

She'd see it as fun, and if he won, a joke. If he lost, humiliating. Especially since regardless she'd nudge him and go " biggrin Good fight!"  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:54 pm
Tan's soa: Liang Hongyu
My Soa: Roihu
User Image
Plot: While I would looooove a mate plot, he IS related to a major bloodline. But I've been seeking someone he would match well with :/ REGARDLESS, he is a medic, and she is a soldier, so they are bound to meet at some point. He has a very short temper, and it's something he really struggles with, but he is compassionate at heart. He's recently faced a series of losing battles, and his pride has been badly hurt. But he's only ever battled rogues and hunters, and never had a true duel with a soldier. So I would like to have him have a serious duel with a soldier, and one of them to come out of it with a seriously crippling wound (whoever loses), and either he must go through a recovery process, or he will spend a great deal of time dedicated to healing his opponent. This would bring them together and they would become close friends or otherwise, blah blah blah.
I just want him to have a close ally of some kind. He has Kiberiti, but he doesn't act as much more than a pet or assistant.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff