Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 pm
One neko woman was brave enough to introduce herself smiling with genuine warmth. She was wearing an outfit that clearly showed she'd been in the process of being skinned. "Hello there." She purred before scratching her sky blue ears. "I am Tabitha. We're all like you. Jason saved us all from being skinned some were saved before others like me during. He also managed to save one who was completely skinned." She pointed to a big pile of blankets with an orange tail poking out. "Don't worry you're safe here. Jason is against skinning neko's it's why he does what he does. If his market becomes successful here then we won't be skinned any more. And he'll continue to put people out of business." She leaned in close. "We're truly free people here. It's like one big happy...if slightly dysfunctional family." She gently petted Heather with a smile. "And the best part, we're allowed to breed with whom ever we want. But be aware that some neko girls will be jealous of your colour. More than likely they'll just want to pet you constantly. We're all against violence here. So if you're getting bullied or anything don't hesitate to tell me or Jason. He'll n** that in the bud real fast. Oh yeah just a warning for the little one. The machine... see that little boy over there?" She pointed to a red neko in a wheel chair without legs. "He went up to that room on his own. If the master hadn't have heard the machine going the boy would be dead so I warn you now. Do not go up there unless with Jason. Do you under stand?" Her tone a stern warning.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm
Loki's purrs cut off and he buried himself into Heather's arms after taking one look at the red neko and seeing what had happened.

Heather glared at the neko woman before sighing. "Listen . . . I know you're trying to help. But I don't want him scared out of his wits." she said, petting Loki, looking protective in her posture.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm
"I'm just warning him. He seems like the curious type that's all." Tabitha said with a shrug. "Anyway welcome to the Neko Freehold." Then she turned and left.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm
Heather sighed, and looked over at the orange neko and shuddered. That could have been her . . . She decided not to dwell on it, though she couldn't help but wonder if the orange neko would ever regain any semblance of skin . . . Or if his body would turn into one giant scar . . . or he'd never regain anything and would go around skinless the rest of his life. No! She had to distract herself somehow. She looked at Loki. "Loki, you want to go find our new master with me . . . maybe we could go see that machine." she said with a small smile.

Loki perked up and nodded, getting up and trying to help Heather up as well, tugging on her hand. Once she was up, he was going, pulling her along with him, seeking out their new master.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:12 pm
The orange neko watched them through the hole he'd created holding the blanket a certain way.

Jason was busy working with the machine sprinkling the purple neko's shedded fur into the machine so it could synthesize it. It didn't make much noise but enough for those with neko hearing to be able to hear it fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 pm
Loki heard the machine working and, figuring it'd be okay as long as he didn't touch it and he had Heather, that he could go see it. And maybe it was working because Jason was there. So he led Heather there.

They entered the room and Heather saw Jason sprinkling the fur into the machine and she had no idea what he was doing. All she saw was the fur . . . and that the machine seemed to be producing fur . . . through means she didn't understand. And it terrified her.

"Cool!" Loki burst out, excited by seeing the machine.

Heather, however, had the opposite expression quite clearly on her face. Before she could think of something coherent to say, her nearly lost instincts kicked in and she ran. She hadn't meant to leave Loki behind . . . she hadn't even realized she'd let go of his hand until she was back at the front door and she suddenly hesitated. She couldn't go out there. Running away was unthinkable. And she didn't have anywhere to go. But she could not have stayed in that room any longer. She didn't know what was going on, and that was what terrified her more than anything. At least when she was with Thurmack . . . she knew what the status quo was . . . here . . . she was flying blind.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 pm
Jason turned around and blinked. "Hey there Loki. Where's your purple friend?" He asked. "Here let me show you what this does." He picked up the boy so he could see the tray he'd put the fur on. "See this little light here scans the whole make up of the furs fibre and then creates and exact duplicate with no flaws. It's just like the real thing which means no more of your friends will get hurt. And all I have to do is clean up all the fur you all shed. Recycling at it's finest."

Peta followed the distressed purple neko outside and dragged her back inside and to a room on the other side of the estate. "Let me explain Jason to you purple one." She growled. "Jason collects the fur we drop form our bodies and puts it in a tray that scans the molecular structure and makes fake fur. We do nothing but live in the house while he goes around at night vacuums up the fur sorts it out then makes the fake fur that looks so real none can tell the difference. If you don't believe me ask him your self."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:18 pm
Loki's eyes widened. "Not real fur?" he asked softly, looking over the machine, his fingers twitching, just itching to take it apart, put it back together, find out how it worked and, if possible, make improvements.

Heather's ears were flat against her head as she looked at Peta. "But . . . there was fur . . . I don't . . . Why?" she asked softly. That was probably what she really wanted to know. Why would Jason work so hard to protect nekos? He had his fortune . . . he didn't need to bother with nekos.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 pm
Jason gave a chuckle. "No. Not real fur." He chuckled knowing the boy wanted to take apart the machine. "Once the cycle is finished you can okay? But only when it's finished so after dinner okay?"

Peta smiled softly. "Isn't it obvious?" She asked. "He wants equality. He hates how we're treated and wants to fix it. But the only way he can is by liberating us to his mansion one house at a time. Sweetie, I told you if you want to know everything talk to him he'll be more than willing to tell you what's going on in his head. Please just give him at least a little of your trust."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 pm
Loki's eyes were wide. "Wow . . ." he whispered and then looked at Jason with a smile and nodded. "Promise?" he asked, very excited.

Heather hissed a little, her ears still flat on her head. She didn't want to trust Jason. She didn't want to trust a Master. Under Thurmack, her trust was shot. She'd had too many promises from other Masters who were sympathizers who didn't like Thurmack. They'd promised to help her, but they didn't. No one had ever been able to help her despite their pretty words. Even though she was out of Thrumack's household, he still held a grip on her. She was certain Thrumack would find something that would get her back just in time to be skinned. She didn't want to get her hopes up only to have them crushed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm
Jason grinned and gave the boy an affectionate pat. "Yes I promise little one. I promise. Because I'll be here with you to watch over you."

Peta gave a sigh. "Look you silly little neko. Unless you go tal kto him yourself you'll never be happy. Go talk to him or I'll lock in the same room as him, and I won't let you out until you have a proper conversation and work out your fears." She grabbed the girl by the arm rather tightly and started dragging her back to the top level with the machine.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm
Loki looked full to bursting with happiness. His purrs were so very loud. Loki hugged Jason happily.

"No! Let go! Leave me alone! Stop! I don't want- Let me go!!!" Heather shouted, trying to get her arm out of the tight grip, going so far as to scratch at Peta's hand, dissolving into a fit of hissing. She was was pressing her feet against the ground, causing bumps in the carpeting as she tried to resist.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm
"Jack!" Peta called as she dragged the girl down the hall. A tall burly man with a blush on his cheeks smiled picking up Heather effortlessly and put her over his shoulder. "Where to my love?"
"Jason. She needs to talk to him about the machine." He gave a nod and took her up to the room and knocked. "Jason the purple one is here to see you."

Jason smiled and held him close, then looked up. "Um come in?" He chuckled watching as the tall man brought in the girl who was literally kicking and screaming.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 pm
Heather wasn't so much screaming as she was hissing like crazy, spitting and spluttering as she hissed.

Loki gasped when he saw Heather and quickly went on the offensive, leaping at the tall man, hissing himself, pounding his fists against the guy's stomach, trying to get him to let Heather go. "You hurt Heth! You bad! You bad! Go way!" he cried out.

Heather heard Loki and it brought her out of her panic, slowly calming down, but she was still very pissed. The hisses had stopped, but she was breathing heavily, giving death glares to the ground.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm
Jack smiled down at the boy. "You son must love you." He said with a grin then plopped her down on her butt and said: "Peta wanted her to learn about what the machine does." He said simply and closed the door behind them.

"Um...okay...so what seems to be the problem?" Jason asked very confused. He had no idea that the machine freaked her out. "I'll answer any questions you have...you can even watch while Loki takes it apart."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff