Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Welcome to Republic City! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:35 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Actually that does sound pretty fun!. I'm in! But I'll go make an account later.

Okay! biggrin Message me when you do, because we can draw together!

Lolz XD okay cool! Oh and for your earth bending guy character, I call my character to have a crush on him.

LOL! Sounds great! <3 Is it gonna be a secret crush, or are we gonna date? XD

Hmmm this is a hard choice She's going to have a protective older brother. But I think she'll have a secret crush, that seeps out at times. Making the crush somewhat obvious. Like how Korra has a crush on Mako.

YOU REMINDED ME OF TODAY'S EPISODE! lol When Tenzin's daughters are like "Oooh he's cute." "You say he drives you crazy, crazy in a good way, or crazy in a bad way!?" *Korra get's frustrated and shoots them up into the air with earthbending* *They float down giggling* Ha, funny part. xD

And okay.. Should my guy secretly like you back? O:

Lolz XD I loved that part in the episode! And that's exactly what I was thinking when I was typing out that part in my message. And hmm it'd be cool if he did like her too. But that's all up to you, he's your character.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm
Alrighty guys, I'm off to work. Now remember, you only leaf once!  

Elisia Wyn

Invisible Survivor

5,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 pm
Elisia Wyn
Alrighty guys, I'm off to work. Now remember, you only leaf once!

Lolz XD I miss Zuko so much crying . Why?? Why was he killed. And see ya later. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Lolz XD okay cool! Oh and for your earth bending guy character, I call my character to have a crush on him.

Hmmm this is a hard choice She's going to have a protective older brother. But I think she'll have a secret crush, that seeps out at times. Making the crush somewhat obvious. Like how Korra has a crush on Mako.

YOU REMINDED ME OF TODAY'S EPISODE! lol When Tenzin's daughters are like "Oooh he's cute." "You say he drives you crazy, crazy in a good way, or crazy in a bad way!?" *Korra get's frustrated and shoots them up into the air with earthbending* *They float down giggling* Ha, funny part. xD

Lolz XD I loved that part in the episode! And that's exactly what I was thinking when I was typing out that part in my message. And hmm it'd be cool if he did like her too. But that's all up to you, he's your character.

He'll like her too, so at some point, they'll have a moment. O: XD LOL and i'm not sure what personality he should have... i'll decide that later- and another funny part of the episode is when they save Bolin..

Bolin: AHHHHH! *get's lifted* I-want - to-ride - on-your - back!  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:56 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

He'll like her too, so at some point, they'll have a moment. O: XD LOL and i'm not sure what personality he should have... i'll decide that later- and another funny part of the episode is when they save Bolin..

Oh cool awesome. And hmm you could make him like Sokka. Or hmm I dunno, what do you picture him to be like? Lolz XD yeah I remember that part me and by older sister were laughing at that part. Oh and Kai her older brother won't like him very much when he firsts meets your character  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:06 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Oh cool awesome. And hmm you could make him like Sokka. Or hmm I dunno, what do you picture him to be like? Lolz XD yeah I remember that part me and by older sister were laughing at that part. Oh and Kai her older brother won't like him very much when he firsts meets your character

Okay, lol. And I kinda imagine him with either the personaltiy of either Mocco or Bolin... yes I know i have so much imagination LOL I think Mocco, i'll be kinda strict and end up hating your brother as well - we could get in a fight. lol but to Kai i'm really nice  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Okay, lol. And I kinda imagine him with either the personaltiy of either Mocco or Bolin... yes I know i have so much imagination LOL I think Mocco, i'll be kinda strict and end up hating your brother as well - we could get in a fight. lol but to Kai i'm really nice

Haha XD this will be totally fun! Water vesus Eart. But I can just picture how your character will be. Hmm I think I'll make Kai like Jet and Zuko combined. And im trying to think of a name for the little sister. Hmm what.will your character be named?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:19 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

oh gosh teh time i have to pick a name... XD I could be un original and pick one from a story or something. One name that could go, and sounds kinda like an earthbender is Balthazar... yes, I stole it from Romeo and Juliet. LOL! Oh well... I don't think that'll be his name though. This one I just totally made up.. Do you think Sorrin or Sorran sounds like a guy's name? o-o And sounds decent? (sore-in or sore-an)

Haha XD this will be totally fun! Water vesus Eart. But I can just picture how your character will be. Hmm I think I'll make Kai like Jet and Zuko combined. And im trying to think of a name for the little sister. Hmm what.will your character be named? Or even surrin or surran

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:31 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

oh gosh teh time i have to pick a name... XD I could be un original and pick one from a story or something. One name that could go, and sounds kinda like an earthbender is Balthazar... yes, I stole it from Romeo and Juliet. LOL! Oh well... I don't think that'll be his name though. This one I just totally made up.. Do you think Sorrin or Sorran sounds like a guy's name? o-o And sounds decent? (sore-in or sore-an)

Haha XD this will be totally fun! Water vesus Eart. But I can just picture how your character will be. Hmm I think I'll make Kai like Jet and Zuko combined. And im trying to think of a name for the little sister. Hmm what.will your character be named? Or even surrin or surran

I like those names. They sound really cool. But hmm Balthazar.. remind me. who that is again. But I like the name Sorran. It sounds really cool smile But that's just my opinion  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:36 pm
Maylin_C

I like those names. They sound really cool. But hmm Balthazar.. remind me. who that is again. But I like the name Sorran. It sounds really cool smile But that's just my opinion

Lol, Balthazar is a servant I think.. I think he's a servant for the Montagues... o-0 I think. I'm not positive. And- Okay! Cool, i'll do Sorran. I'll do his bio now.  

Tyjaay

Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:41 pm
Maylin_C

Oh! I need to ask you how old is your character? Because if your character is gonna have a crush on mine, ours need to relate at least a little bit. xD I'm thinking teen or young adult.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Lol, Balthazar is a servant I think.. I think he's a servant for the Montagues... o-0 I think. I'm not positive. And- Okay! Cool, i'll do Sorran. I'll do his bio now.

It does sound familiar. But I think you are right. And okay cool, tell me when your done. I want to.check it out  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

Oh! I need to ask you how old is your character? Because if your character is gonna have a crush on mine, ours need to relate at least a little bit. xD I'm thinking teen or young adult.

I was actually going to make her 15 or 16. Since I was going to make Kai 18 or 19 or 20.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:05 pm
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

I was actually going to make her 15 or 16. Since I was going to make Kai 18 or 19 or 20.

oh okay that's great because i wanted to make Sorran 18 so that works out.. she can like a guy 2 or 3 years older and that might be some of the reason why her brother is so against it even though it isn't that big of a difference xD  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 pm
Tyjaay
Maylin_C
Tyjaay
Maylin_C

oh okay that's great because i wanted to make Sorran 18 so that works out.. she can like a guy 2 or 3 years older and that might be some of the reason why her brother is so against it even though it isn't that big of a difference xD

Lolz XD yeah that could be a reason, for him to dislike Sorran. But he also would dislike Earth benders because of losing their parents to them.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff