Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
Legend of Korra Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Elegance

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Is anyone else COMPLETELY in love with Tahno?

Lolz XD Looks like Mako has some competition. And he's pretty cool.

Tahno has the face of an angel. emotion_kirakira

A snot-nosed brat with the body chiseled by the gods. Mako has no chance.

Lolz XD Wanna make a bet on that? *brings out the Juan from my three character in the guild* 3nodding

Well it all depends on tastes. My tastes day the Tahno is my husband. emotion_awesome

Lolz XD so if Korra and Tahno somehow got together in the series. Would you be jealous?

IMPOSSIBLE. Korra is gonna be with Mako. Then that leaves my precious Tahno to me. <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:03 pm
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance

Lolz XD Wanna make a bet on that? *brings out the Juan from my three character in the guild* 3nodding

Well it all depends on tastes. My tastes day the Tahno is my husband. emotion_awesome

Lolz XD so if Korra and Tahno somehow got together in the series. Would you be jealous?

IMPOSSIBLE. Korra is gonna be with Mako. Then that leaves my precious Tahno to me. <3

Lolz XD I hope you two will be very happy together <3  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:03 pm
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance

I forgot to watch the fifth episode today!!! crying I was at a friends house!! Oh and I hope you and Tanho will be very happy together too! <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:08 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance

I forgot to watch the fifth episode today!!! crying I was at a friends house!! Oh and I hope you and Tanho will be very happy together too! <3

Ikr! It slipped my mind too! But I think it might be on the internet  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 pm
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance

I hope its on tomorrow 'cause I was all ready and everything! I wish I'd watched that episode and now I don't know what happened!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:27 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance

I hope its on tomorrow 'cause I was all ready and everything! I wish I'd watched that episode and now I don't know what happened!! crying

You... missed... EVERYTHING.  

Queen Elegance

Casandra_Lamia

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:29 pm
Queen Elegance
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance

Awww!!! Can you tell me what I missed????? Please!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:34 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
Queen Elegance
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21

Awww!!! Can you tell me what I missed????? Please!!!!

I can't ruin it for you. All I can say is Bolin cries. Want me to help you find the episode online?  

Queen Elegance

Queen Elegance

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:38 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21

There.

Scroll down to the bottom, exit the advertisment, press play at the bottom of the player. :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:43 pm
You can have Tahno all you want xD And Korra can have Mako. As long as I get Bolin :3

Sly_As_A_Kitsune

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Queen Elegance
Sebastian Michaelis21

There.

Scroll down to the bottom, exit the advertisment, press play at the bottom of the player. :3

Oh thank you! smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 pm
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Sebastian Michaelis21
Maylin_C
Queen Elegance

Yeah I was all excited to, to go find out and see what happens. I need to know what happens between everyone.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:01 pm
I thought since I haven't posted here yet I would say my fav character.

Personally I like them all, but my hands down favorite is Tenzin. He's reaction to different things are so funny. Just look at the first episode when Korra started to talk abnout what Katara thought. That and how he reacts to Korra's melt down when Amon confronted her.

My sister's fav is Bolin. She wants to cosplay him at the next con we go to.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 pm
I'm so sad!!! Bolin is so hurt.....I feel really bad for him but I was so shocked when Mako and Korra kissed but I knew it was going to happen.  

Casandra_Lamia

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 pm
Okay now I'm split... I love both couples now. This recent episode made me think of Borra in a few new ways. They suited eachother.. but then again I'm with Makorra because I think they look perfect together. But I love the opposites attract kind of couples.  
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff