Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legend of Korra: Spirits of Past, Present and Future.

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for the discussion and later on roleplays for Legend of Korra. We're also big on Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

Tags: Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Roleplay, Discussion, Nickelodeon 

Reply Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]
Main Story Role play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:04 am
Koga searched around the markets for anything of interest, hoping to avoid the more agressive benders and equalists. He had heard that some of the shops here were tight with the bending gangs, so that was two things to worry about. He would avoid a fight today, if he could. He was almost arrested once after a fight with an Equalist group last time. He was hoping none of the gangs or equalists would spot him, but it's gotta be hard not to recognize a youth with such a rare hair color as Koga's, and the eyepatch gave him away even more.

Koga managed to get a few parts for a project he was working on, along with some extra food he would save for later. While he was walking, he saw a bit of pure white out of the corner of his eye, then turned to spot Luna in a white dress. The redhead smiled, then waved to his friend. "Hey, Luna!" He called out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:12 pm

She heard someone call out her name and stood up. She looked at him, and her face lit up in a smile.
"Koga!" she said, dashing over.
Before she could catch him in a hug, her hair was grabbed, and she was yanked onto the ground. Even in a dress, Luna could fight. She rolled over, striking the offending person in the face with her boot, and then stood up. She readied for a fight, and saw that there was an equalist in front of her.
They were baiting again.
Fighting wasn't really allowed in the city, but every now and then, an equalist would pick a fight with a bender, trying to get them to fight norrmal with unnatural in their eyes. She sighed, and stood up.
"No fight for you today," she said, brushing off her dress. She went over to Koga, and smiled.
"Let's go somewhere else, shall we? The markets not to fond of my kind."

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:44 pm
Koga nodded, glad that things didn't escalate into a fight. "Lead the way." He said to Luna. They had time to kill before her bending match, so he was okay with whatever. Anything was better than dealing with Amon's dogs. Well, other than losing his good eye. That would also be bad, but I'm getting off topic. Koga looked his friend over as they walked together, and he had to admit, that white dress looked pretty good on her. He looked away, blushing for a second, then his face went back to normal. This was the second time they had met, and he wondered why they had become such good friends so fast. He liked it, of course, but it was still rare.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm
"I'm sorry, I needed to get away from them...they're really horrible. You see, the equalists, Amon's real dogs, have been baiting the benders into fighting. They attack us in public places, wanting to get us to bend at them. I got caught by it once, when some guy tried to drag me into a building. Lightning arced and hit him, and everyone started screaming that I was on a rampage, taking out those..." she stopped and shuddered. Burying her face in her hands, she tried to shake the remembered events. "It's not fair. They act like we're the oppressors, but it's not true. All of my life, outside the fire nation... I know what it's like to be alone and repressed. Don't bend lightning, Luna. It's a bad thing, she was a lightning bender. Luna, you can't fire bend, people don't trust you. Luna, you're really a problem. Luna, we're giving you to the white lotus. You see, they have fire benders there. You'll be safe."
She hadn't realized she had started crying, but the equalists got to her, because they didn't know that life could suck.

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm
Koga was hurt to hear something like this. He hated seeing Luna in tears. Storie's like this only made him hate the equalists even more. Sure, he was distrusting of benders before, but his father and Luna made him open minded. He couldn't stand seeing his friend like this. He put a hand on the firebender's shoulder, hoping to comfort her. "Luna...don't worry about those idiots. Just think about the people who DO know you and trust you. Me, for one. I know what being alone is like, too, but I'm here for ya. You're not alone." He said, hoping she would cheer up. She was the first friend he had made in a long time, and he would try his best to make her feel better.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:06 am

She wrapped her arms around him, hiding her face for a moment while she composed herself.
"Hey... what about your workshop? Can I go see it?" she asked. "I've never been in one before..."
She wiped her eyes and smiled, trying to look happy. It was nice hearing that someone trusted her.
"Hey... I trust you too, Koga. You're better to me than half the benders and the normal people have been. You're nice and easy to hang out with."

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:47 am
Koga blushed madly when Luna wrapped her arms around him. He smiled at his friend. "Sure. I'll show you the place." He said. No one had ever really wanted to see the old workshop before. This was, however, a good distraction from the equalists, so it was a great idea. Besides, showing his new friend his inventions would be pretty fun. As much as he was enjoying having Luna hug him, he pulled away, then took her hand, leading her off to his workshop. It was also his home, so, yeah.

After a few minutes, They were back at the workshop. It was nothing special, but everything inside was. Old inventions hung on the wall, spare parts were on the table, and in the garage area was the car he had built. There were still things to fix with that. Some parts were on the floor, too. "Sorry if its a bit messy." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:10 am

Luna suddenly felt his hand in his, and she smiled. It was a nice feeling, being this close to him. She was led to his workshop, and stared at the half built things laying around. Watching her step, she navigated her way around the room.
"These are soo cool! What are you working on now? What do some of these things do? If you ever need help with forging something, let me know, I have enough fire power to heat it up!" she said, looking at him. She liked the feeling of being around him, it was easy, it was fun. He was pretty easy on the eyes too, and that eyepatch only helped the look.

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:48 am
Koga smiled warmly. "Thanks for the offer, Luna. I'll be sure to call you up if I need help like that." He said. The inventor was a bit surprised by Luna's interest in his work. He sure made a good choice in becoming friends with her. "As for what I'm working on at the moment, I'm just fixing up this car I built. It's not as good asthe ones that the Sato family makes, but at least I can get around." He explained. He looked over to the car, then noticed that a part or two was missing. He walked to the workbench, grabbed the missing parts and worked them into the vehicle, then started the engine. The thing was purring like a kitten, and Koga was stisfied. "Well, I WAS working it. Now I'm done." He said with a smirk, wiping the grease off his hands with a rag.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:57 am
Korra randomly appears. (Sorry I'm late on the roleplay I was busy with other stuff, anyone wanna tell me what happend so far xDD?)  

SaiIor Meme

Desirable Lunatic

11,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:41 am
(Well, It's mostly been Koga and Luna hanging out and getting to know each other. No one else has really posted much. Me and Ink Slinger ended up taking up 3 to 4 pages)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:24 pm
"It's beautiful," she said, smiling, running her hands over the hood of the car. "I have to tell you something... the organization- the white lotus- they want me to move back out to the island," she said, frowning. "You see, they're saying that the Avatar is going to come soon, and she'll be staying there. They want all guards possible there due to the equalists." she said. She looked over at him. "I honestly don't want to go."
With that, she slid her hand into his, and just looked ahead. "I found something that makes me not want to go back.. a friend," she said, a blush coming up over her cheeks. "You see...I like you, Koga. You're a good friend to me."

((its true, the posts for Mako, Bolin and the other cannons are all on page one XD))  

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:47 pm
Koga found Luna's hand in his, and smiled warmly. To hear her say that she wanted to stay here becuse of him....it was pretty touching. He blushed a deep red, never feeling like this before. "I like you too, Luna. You're the first real friend I've made in a long time. I can say I made a really good choice." He said. He hadn't known her long, but he could tell she was a great person, and he liked having her around.

A few minutes after that touching moment, something popped up in Koga's mind. "Hey, Luna...how much time do we have before your match?" He asked. He had never seen one before, so he was a bit curious about pro bending.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:35 pm
"We've got a few hours," she said, looking at him. "Why? Did you have something in mind?" she asked.
She slipped her hand out of his, and leaned against the wall, looking at all the different parts. "Hey...can we take your car on a test drive? Do you know how to drive? there weren't any cars where we came from, so I've never been in one."

The Ink Slinger
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14
Crew

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 pm
Koga smiled at Luna. "I know how to dive the thing, if you wanna go for a ride. Hop in." He said, getting into the vehicle. He opened the other door so Luna could get in. Luckily, the garage door was also open, so Koga wouldn't crash the thing. He was eager to give his friend a ride, mostly to see her reaction. He had enjoyed seeling her get all excited at his creations. It made him feel pretty good about himself.  
Pro-bending Arena [Roleplay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff