Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Stormborn plots + Let Tindra do your hair! *~* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 pm
A friend and (at times) frenemy for Runa! Thokk is an old blood priestress that would find her bitchiness delightful if not completely endearing.

I was also wondering if you could help me out with a JRP for Thokk and her thrall? Anyone will do. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:51 pm
Jovi of Shadows
A friend and (at times) frenemy for Runa! Thokk is an old blood priestress that would find her bitchiness delightful if not completely endearing.

I was also wondering if you could help me out with a JRP for Thokk and her thrall? Anyone will do. <3

yes pls

Runa hasn't been certed yet soooohm. Lena could use some RP! Want me to start something in a bit? I'm going to take a shower right now but I can start an RP soons I get back <3  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:53 pm
^^ Sounds good to me! I gotta run to the store, but I'll be back soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:47 am
Nnnrrgh.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm
But. you. how. i don't. SO MANY STORMBORN. I want plots with ALL OF THEM but I only have one boy to offer ;;
User Image
I want to get him recerted soon to be a Reaver. He has super old viking blood, but has sorta been pushed away from his family, with the rest of his litter.

You could use him for anything, really.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 am
Thorvald should meet Thora. 8U  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:20 am
User Image

Nyuki RP for Erskine? He can be very bitter with her since she's one of Brynja's "babies". She's a quiet, friendly little song-bird and frankly everyone and their mother makes her nervous, LOL. She still thinks her birth-mother might come back for her, but has never told anyone this because Brynja said she's their mom now :T

User Image
And how pissy would you want Orja's master to be? I have Saraneth who is relatively no-nonsense and will rough him if need be. He can be her helper monkey :T

User Image

Violent "MY BABY" screaming can be heard in the background by his mother :T. I think she really misses her baby, Erskine. Grotesque mommy sobs.

User Image
Cousin RP for Svala? or Grandma/Granddaughter RP for Raven :'D

User Image
And Berkus is willing to bother anyone until he bugs the s**t out of them and gets beaten up biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:54 am
bumpo, trying to get my soa back in order  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 am
troll toll
Quote:
Name: Räven ("Fox-woman" in Finnish) (Open to flings)
User Image
About: PRIESTESS. Had some illegit cubs with Aesir once upon a time. Räven is a mysterious lioness. Formerly hailing from the forest, she considers herself part-spirit and is very in tune with the woods and the creatures that inhabit them. She is a passionate lioness, and frequently allows her instincts to rule over logic. While she has no real morals about sleeping with lions (even mated ones), neither is she manipulative or deceptive. She has no patience for silly social games.
Looking for: Family RP PLEASE. Other than that, honestly, I don't really know. Anything that sounds fun. I MIGHT be willing to fling her, but I will be very picky with this. :I

heart *-* she is BEAUTIFUL. omgosdoskfns  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 am
-loves all over CJ and makes a huge mess-
If you want to do JRPs for any of your thrall folks, I have a number of lions who need viking RPs.

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:09 am
troll toll
INCOMING: Need JRPs

User Image

Quote:
Name: Varisa (Unplotted) (Open to flings)
About: Varisa's a d**k and fairly misogynistic to boot. He's going to challenge his way in and become a Reaver.
Looking for: First of all, a challenge! Anything. Opportunities to be dickish. Flings? Mate plots? I don't want boring mate plots please for the love of god, so no sweet simpering obedient females to cater to his every whim. I'm thinking I'd like this guy to have a saltwife or two.

I have a girl that can do his JRP! (: (she needs her stormborn cert though BUT she IS a member!

Also for Raven:
User Image
fling? But I believe he has be a member o3o (not sure)
I am bouncing around the idea of him joining.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:41 pm
/oozes love alls up on  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:04 pm
troll toll

For Räven:
User Image
Maybe fling?? He's wandering around looking for his kids rn because he's a dope who lost them all. :T The swampies moved and he didn't get the memo, oops... So I dunno how he messes up so badly to cross with the Stormborn (but he's kind of a loser). He's also a prolific breeder. I think he's at 18 kids at the moment (which is a lot for a perma-adol. ): ) He likes to make seers in the hopes of finding his brother (who doesn't exist ICly atm so wow, Flea, that's totally gonna work for you) and since he can't find any of the ones he's already made... maybe he should make more??? (he's apt to lose track of their ages and what year it is. for all he knows they could have died of old age)

I figured since she's kind of a spiritual lioness, if the opportunity of a god dropping in presented itself, maybe it'd catch her interest? He's always drawn to more spiritual lionesses anyway, in the hopes that their litter's seer power would be stronger or better coached for him to use them later (but then again, he looses track of his litters with a disturbing regularity...)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:10 am
@Tara + @Puh:

Oooh, both tempting. *_* Can I get back to you guys on that? I'm not really sure what's going on with the family-in-the-woods at the moment, so I don't know what direction I want to take Rav's plots in really.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:31 am
Too many plot ideas... Right...

Anselm and Truls - do you think we should establish their relationship (or lack thereof) with a backdated RP orrr should we just have Thorgrim toss them together and sit back while they work it out?

Tindra - Bifrost the bard would love to have his hair done (and have probably used her hair dressing services before). Torbjörn the Lawspeaker would probably be very uncomfortable.

So here's the idea: Tindra recognices Torbjörn since he looks a lot like his brother and starts to politely insist that she should do his mane. Torbjörn can't really find a polite way to decline since he's secretly a wuss when it comes to females of all species. He tries to hide at his brother's place to get away from the awkward situation but Bifrost sides with Tindra.

Hairdressing party!

We could either start with her approaching him, or with Torbjörn trying to hide... heh...  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff