Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:23 pm
Hi everyone, I am Miss. Poptartchibi. You may call me whatever you like. *Bows*
It's nice to meet you all. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 pm
kefkadragon
I was invited by cata. Hi cata!
Edit: damn it! Sorry captain one of my friends is dressed similarly to you

Lol npz. Welcome!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm
PoptartChibi
Hi everyone, I am Miss. Poptartchibi. You may call me whatever you like. *Bows*
It's nice to meet you all. ^-^

Ellothere!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 pm
Necra Eclips
Hello there. My name is Necra Eclips, you can call me Necra. I've been rping for years (but on gaia for only 5 or so). I'm a semi lit with a specialty in Yaoi, mostly with semes and sekes but I can do ukes too.

Woah, a veteran! Great to have you!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:27 pm
heather030595
Thanks for the invite! This guild looks really cool, and I can't wait to start roleplaying!
I rock the third-person and I always roleplay in paragraph format.
I also love making posting formats for my characters, so don't be freaked out if I go a little over the top!
Being the totally original person that I am, my name is Heather (And I bet you can guess when my birthday is!)
Anyways, thanks again for inviting me!
Peace!

Heya Heather! Wow, you sound just like me. Let's go crazy on those formats together! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Daughter of the Dark One
Hey, I'm Dark. No thats not my real name silly. I am a very funny person blaugh when you are on my good side. If your on my bad side thats a whole different story evil . I have been role playing for a while now and I love it. (just as much as I love hamburgers. redface sweatdrop ) I am a american but I am a French, italian, british, indian, and Dutch mix. If you have a problem with people like that dont even bother talking to me.
I hope I will stat role playing with you all soon.

Haha...haha.
*backs away slowly*
Hope I don't get on your bad side, then. Glad to have you!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

darkgreenrain

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:29 pm
Hello everyone. I got the invite, and here I am, looking forward to the insanity and fun times ahead. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:30 pm
twisty13
Hi! I am twisty13 (you can call me twisty or twist) and I like reading, watching anime, and I have always wanted to get into role playing but could never get one set up. Thanks for the invite!

Anytime! And don't worry, you'll get one sometime very very soon. Maybe check out the ideas thread and recruit a few people? I'm sure it'll be great. x  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:34 pm
Masato Kusaka
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Thanks for inviting me!

No problem, "Clan-leader".
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 pm
darkgreenrain
Hello everyone. I got the invite, and here I am, looking forward to the insanity and fun times ahead. biggrin

As are we!
Insanity ftw! pirate  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Mousemhl1993

5,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 pm
Hey, so ummm... i got an invite to this RolePlaying thinggy... i'm really new to this thing... I'v actually never done it, but i'm totally willing to try smile

Please feel free to leave tips, comments, rules, Even how it works in general smile

Looking forward to the new adventure smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 pm
Mousemhl1993
Hey, so ummm... i got an invite to this RolePlaying thinggy... i'm really new to this thing... I'v actually never done it, but i'm totally willing to try smile

Please feel free to leave tips, comments, rules, Even how it works in general smile

Welcome!

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask! 3nodding

Thanks for joining! biggrin  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

Mousemhl1993

5,100 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:48 pm
Japanesestarfire
Mousemhl1993

Welcome!

Thanks smile ... ummm... dumb question... lol... where do i post for the RolePlaying??? lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm
Mousemhl1993
Japanesestarfire
Mousemhl1993

Welcome!

Thanks smile ... ummm... dumb question... lol... where do i post for the RolePlaying??? lol

Well there are a few rp's that have been posted at the moment. If you're interested, shoot a pm to the creator of the thread and ask to join! If you have any ideas for an rp, go into the right subforum category your rp fits under and create it! ^^ (Although I think I should doublecheck with Poppi on that XD )

I'm about to go to bed since it's 12 here and I'm tired XD but if you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else! 4laugh  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm
Hello there everyone, my name is HealingAssass1n, I am a role player. I love unique and interesting plots and characters. So if your a literate person to rp with, then I will gladly have fun. If your someone else, then well, go away, I do not deal with you one-liners. I don't care if I hurt your feelings, (well I do actually but still, I hate one liners with a passion.) So if any of this bothers you... then just...

User Image

{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces