Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
Tell Me A Lie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:46 pm
heather030595

Blackcat6349

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

User Image

"The bank." Raven added. She knew if they pulled whatever money they grabbed together they would have quite a lot, but they most likely still needed more. Plus withdrawing their accounts and closing them would help them not be traced. She put her bags down on the ground and sat on them until they were ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image
Griffith nods.
"Sounds like a plan." he says.
He gets in the backseat and waits for them to leave. He looks to his left to see Claire, smiling and bouncing in her seat, chanting about going to her Gram's house.
Griffith smiles at this, and turns his head to look out the window. He held his backpack of belongings tightly, nervous and excited to get on the road.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:52 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"I have to stop at someone's house to pick up some new IDs, license plate, stuff like that. We should probably find a place to dye our hair first so we can have our pics look accurate.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey looked over at Kyle and knew he was right. "Then why don't we drop off Claire, go to the store and we'll follow you over to your friend's house and dye our hair there," She suggested opening her door and sitting down on the driver's seat. Hearing Claire's excitment made Aubrey crack a small smile but it faded as fast as it appeared.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle flashed a smile and a thumbs-up and climbed into his car, ready to go.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:43 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Climbing all the way into her car Aubrey shut the door and started the car. She remembered where Raven's granda lived since she had been there a few times. Putting the car in gear Aubrey sped down the street in the direction of Raven and Claire's grandma's house. She arrived there a few minutes later and parked on the street. "Well, here we are," She said looking at Raven and Clair through rearview mirror. Pulling out her phone Aubrey quickly typed a text to Kyle.
Isn't this fun? Haha not. Anyway, we need
to think of cover up names and
I'm drawing a blank.
Got any ideas?

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:17 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

I dunno. I always thought you looked like a Rachel. What about me? Kyle means "Handsome" and it's not going to get more accurate than that.
Btw, Aubrey means "elf power". Hey, maybe you should go for something like Holly, to keep up the "elf power". Sure you don't wanna move to the north pole?

Kyle couldn't help it. He'd looked up Aubrey on his phone and cracked up at it, teasing her mercilessly through the text.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:28 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Really? -_- Why are you so mean to me? I don't even look like an elf. I'm much prettier lol. We could always go by our middle names. She replied with a smile. She had to admit, she loved being friends with people that could make fun of each other and not get mad about it. It made her life interesting.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:42 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

No me gusta. My middle name sucks.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:50 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

It honestly can't be any worse then mine. My parents were drunk when they named me. Hence why my name is Aubrey instead of a name I might actually like. Aubrey typed shaking her head. She found herself saying what she was typing out loud and imagined someone walking by and looking at her like she was crazy, which caused her to giggle.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:29 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Oh really? I dunno, this website I'm on says "Rular of the small people" for the def of your name. Being a queen can't be so bad biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Shaking her head as a look of amused disbelief came across her features Aubrey unbuckled her seat belt and got out of her car. Walking over Kyle's truck Aubrey opened the door and punched him on the arm. "You know I don't do well with short jokes. I'm not short, I'm fun sized. How many times do I have to tell you that?" She stated before flipping her hair as she turned around and pretty much strutted back to her car. Whenever she felt the situation called for a dramatic exit she always made fun of preppy people, it was her way of having fun. Or so she said.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:56 am
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image

"Yay, Gram's!" Claire said happily and about jumped out of the car. Raven smiled and shook her head as she got out with her. She handed Claire her bags and gave her a hug. "Tell Gram 'hi' for me."
"Why aren't you going inside with me?" Claire asked, looking a little confused.
"We have to go, sorry." She said to her sister, although the reality was their grandmother would question her until she got the truth out. And she was really good at it.
Claire went inside, waving at the door before she disappeared, and Raven got back into the car.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:22 am
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Drama queen," Kyle muttered under his breath with an amused smirk hidden in the collar of his shirt.
While he waited, he used the Internet in his phone to search for names and their definitions.
There was one he really liked, Xavier. It meant new house, which is where he would end up living with the others soon.
What do you think about Xavier? he texted Aubrey.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:43 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey started the car and was about to put it into gear when her phone went off. Looking at the text she shrugged. I like it. I've never had a friend named Xavier. But we'll finish that later. We'll go to the store then to your friend's house. She replied then drove away from Raven's grandma's house. Going to the nearest Walgreen's Aubrey parked the car and grabbed her favorite Batman wallet. "I'll be back unless you wanna come with me," She before shutting her door. She really didn't care about locking her doors since she had the keys and walked inside the store. Going to the hair isle Aubrey had to restrain herself from buying crazy colors and bought tons of the regular colors in case they had to run again. She was about to go check out when she regrettingly looked at the food isle. With a groan Aubrey grabbed a shopping cart and went to the isle. Putting everything that looked good in the cart Aubrey eventually almost filled the entire cart. "Its going to be a long drive," She kept telling herself as an excuse.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces