Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Advertise your own rps! ::{{The Hunt}}:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 am
Vruez
Necra Eclips
User Image
I am the least of my kind

Based slightly off the song "Least of my kind". It's a 1x1 in a fantasy in wich a human rescuse a were wolf after a major storm nearly destroys the forest and the near by village.

Looks good. I'd update it in the list. Thank you. biggrin Is it open or closed ?[/quoteIt's open and I'm willing to start multiples of it if there's a large draw in.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

Is this just a dream?!
Based off the song This is just a dream by Carrie Underwood~Needs a guy~1X1

Link  

Daughter of the Dark One

Daughter of the Dark One

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:06 pm
Link
User Image

Why can't I love you
Needs a guy~1X1

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:54 pm
Anybody interested in some princess x princess yuri? I need a character here, more information is on the post. c:  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is a rp I made a day or two ago, It's about a never ending forest look at the page for the full plot. We need more people before we can start

The Forest  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:51 pm
Just posted a new roleplay in Horror, Trapped!
It takes place in an asylum in Germany during the Holocaust, though a zombie infection has spread.
Will you fight through or hope for a hero?

InvertedCr0sses

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:02 am
User Image

Even Though You Say It's Not So

It's a Yaoi Rp, school based, with a TeacherxStudent romance.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 pm
So I just posted up a new rp in the no-plot section. Its called the tavern and it's meant as a sort of hangout-type place for people to just do whatever they want, however I do want it to be at least semi-literate, though profiles aren't needed. Feel free to post anytime  

ladylydia1020

Dradonus The Dragon Tamer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:34 am
I am looking to do a fantasy roleplay where human and morphling live together. a morphling is a human/animal in one body, where they can shapeshift into their animal. The Dragon morphlings were a proud race the protected the king. Until someone ordered them all dead. there was only one dragon morphling left. he was on a mission with other people when the order was given, he was able to get away, but barely. he now acts as a mercenary, going from town to town making a living, and trying to figure out who put his race to extinction. That is the basic background story, Can be changed and modified. let me know what you think  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:20 am
I just added a roleplay in the Sci Fi space. It's called I am the Cure and it's basically about these teenagers trying to make it to the CDC HQ whilst fighting of Zombies and even other survivors. Check it out xD

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

magneto was right

Feral Daredevil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:14 am
The Avengers Academy!

Now on summer break! Hangout with your fellow powerful students, and enjoy the summer 'til school kicks back up!

This rp follows a creative version of The Avengers, and additional mercs/vigilantes that appear in the Marvel Comics as they go through High School, and College life. The RP has a bit of a twist as you don't have to be the original character, so you can be a female Stark, etc. So get creative! Get hero'd out!

Click!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:26 pm
Dradonus
I am looking to do a fantasy roleplay where human and morphling live together. a morphling is a human/animal in one body, where they can shapeshift into their animal. The Dragon morphlings were a proud race the protected the king. Until someone ordered them all dead. there was only one dragon morphling left. he was on a mission with other people when the order was given, he was able to get away, but barely. he now acts as a mercenary, going from town to town making a living, and trying to figure out who put his race to extinction. That is the basic background story, Can be changed and modified. let me know what you think
I'll RP with you  

DizzySnowFire

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dradonus The Dragon Tamer

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 pm
ll DizzySnowFire ll

sorry, i already got a few for that one but i would still love to roleplay. any you would like to do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:36 pm
Dradonus
ll DizzySnowFire ll

sorry, i already got a few for that one but i would still love to roleplay. any you would like to do?
Hmm.. well I kinda looking for a partner for one I started a while back
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22890113
here's the link
I'm always open to more ideas though  

DizzySnowFire

Lonely Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ashleita_roseita

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 am
Hey there smile I'm Ashley! I have a new Romance RP I just put up called "Improbable" and it would really mean a lot to me if I got a good group of dedicated RPers. Please go check it out!  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff