Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 pm
*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve started to shook her head " i dont want to be close to this place. The man that put me in that place might come back." Eve shivered a little bit thinking about that man that took her down there. Maybe someone is trying to kill people that cant remember anything. Or maybe he just didnt like eve at all.
" Sorry, just the though of being locked up. Is just scarey, you know." Eve shivered again before taking hold of anton arm. " Think there a town or a village close by, i can smell the cooking and other people " She said with a light smile on her face.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:24 pm
Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: No one told me we were starting!」
User Image
User Image
Eliana woke up to voices. "She doesn't have anything!" one whined, "I'm sure she does! We have to look further..." she could practically hear the smirk in the rough voice; the voice scared her. Somehow, she knew they were talking about her and she felt violated. She shut her eyes tighter than they had been and prayed, to whom, she didn't know, that nothing happened. Suddenly, in a burst of courage, she shot up into a sitting position. "I have nothing you can take." surprisingly, her voice was calm and she sounded cool and collected. "And how do we know that?" the rough voice asked, "You don't. But you won't find out." somehow, she knew she had a dagger in a thigh holster and she brought it out. It was beautifully decorated, with a silver handle and golden engravings. She had no clue how she got it, but she pointed it none-the-less. "Ok, alright...no need for celestial daggers..." the once rough voice was now scared and the man the voice belonged to and his comrade ran away.

Eliana got up and walked away from the spot she had been laying in. She came upon a stream and saw that her once white dress was now covered in green in the back. "Oh, well..." she sighed, pouting slightly. Suddenly, she realized she didn't know how she got here. Sighing again, she began walking south, for no reason in particular.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Arwen, after finishing her meal, wondered where Eve could have gone. "Shes seems like a nice girl..." she thought. Though remebering how she was going to get some books at the library she assumed she was there, and that she would get her training started. Arwen walked for a moment, wondering what she was good at. The elf found herself walking towards the weaponry. "Ahhh...Lady Arwen..Come to get your bow?" a elf, skin as green as fading grass, said to her in a kind voice. Arwen smiled. "Yeah...i think.."she said. The pointed ear man gave her an bow, Its wood dark, with elegant designs engraved in it. Naga was at the castle still eating, and arwen thought of this as a chance to see what she was capable off. With a quick run, Arwen entered the forest.

Something was off. Very off in arwens eyes. Though she couldnt quite pinpoint the problem. As she walked deeper and deeper into the forest the trees seemed...on edge maybe? "How strange" Arwen thought. The girl came to a clearing, the sun shining on her golden hair, reflecting off her forest green eyes. She got her bow ready, surprising herself at how well she could set it up. She ran her finger over the feathered ends of the bow,and with a creak of the string, she pulled it back. Her eyes locked on a tree at the other end of the clearing. A thin white tree with beautiful leaves. She took a breath, knowing she had to stay focused and patient.... With an exhale, the Elf let go and watched the arrow fling threw the air. Her lips pulled into a smile, "Bulls eye."she said outloud. Triumphantly walking towards the tree with the bow, as the arrow vibrated in the tree. She felt herself being lifted into the air with a gasp. There she swung, stuck in a net that some thugs put there. Two men came out. "Well Well, looky here, We found ourselfs a royal." Arwen couldnt help but feel annoyed by the men, like she knew them. "Unhand me!"She said as she tried to free herself. One man took her bow that lay on the ground with a smirk. "now now Lady Arwen, you know the warring kingdoms will have a heavy bid on you...Who would want to skip the chance on forcing your kingdom to surrender?" The men decided amongst themselves that they would make camp here for the night.

ut ape Sorry for my absence, i hope this post is good :  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Candy Rivers

Candy wakes up and scratches his chest, letting out a yawn and opening his eyes, he sees people looking down at him, the shock of being watched was enough to make him kick a small alien child in the face. He hops off the ground and runs away, now being chased. Pulling the heavy sword out of his sheath, he looks at himself, recognizing himself but not at the same time. While distracted, Candy swiftly runs off a cliff, falling into what seems like never ending space, his body changing into many different forms, trying to accommodate the surroundings. His sword drops somewhere along the way, with his luck, on someone, he ends up landing face first in an apple tree. Groaning as he falls out of it, having shapeshifted as a crow, he slowly turns back into a man, once again having no idea where he was.

Queen Octo

Queen Octo awakes in her thrown, she looks around, immediately feeling good, this was perfect. She immediately felt like she knew what she was doing, inhaling hard, she notices, she's underwater, she looks down at herself and smiles. "Servant!" The yell can be heard across the kingdom, a small mermaid boy swims up to her, she makes a face, then asks, "Tell me everything about this realm, kingdom, and myself." The boy gets off to a slow start, then begins telling her.

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:47 pm
xcon299

User Image Ysabelle Franzeஐ
I can swim in the water and walk on land and even talk to animals...
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Ysabelle hadn't wandered very far along the coast of the waterfall until she saw a lone horse. She knew that its rider was around somewhere, due to the clothes she saw laying on a rock, but she didn't spot him. He was small compared to the waterfall, obviously. Slowly walking to the horse, she thought to herself Hmm... If I can talk to fish, do you think I can talk to this horse...? Ysabelle decided to give it a shot. Nervously, she approached and said to the horse, "Hello there."Hi! Nice day, isn't it? It replied back to her. "Yes. Quite." The horse suddenly seemed surprised; it snorted very loudly. Wait; you are.. talking to me? As in; we are communicating with each other?? Ysabelle smiled. So it was proven: she could talk to animals. "Yes. I mean, it isn't a bad thing right? You're such a nice horse. I'm Ysabelle. What do they call you?" Timber. the brown horse replied, pleased. Tentatively, she touched the horses' nose and the horse didn't seem to mind anymore.

Conversing with one another, they seemed to have a nice friendly relationship. Finally she said to Timber, "Where is your rider?" Over there under the waterfall, bathing. Looking, she saw a small figure near the base. "Do you think he would help me? I seem to be very lost right now." He probably would. Gregory is very nice to me. Ysabelle stroked the horse's main, while at the same time trying to decide if she should swim to Gregory or remain here and wait.

...yet I still don't even know who I am yet.

[OOC; Crap! I need to catch up. Sorry for not posting; I've been outta town.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx pondered on whether she should have removed the bodies from the track for a brief second, then decided it was unimportant. No-one would come after her for the sake of three useless bandits. No-one came after her, full stop. Anyone that did met the same fate as the bandits, and she was fine with that. Not that Nyx knew any better. The only things programmed into her brain were to keeping moving and to take out anyone who tried to stop her from doing so. There wasn't room for right or wrong, that was just how Nyx was.
Nyx noticed a small creek trickling through the path and paused to drink. These forests seemed to go on forever, and although Nyx could easily have shadow-walked to the other side, she had decided to save her strength and take the manual way. Eventually, she would have to stop to rest, but that could wait until she was over the next ridge.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Hey... If any group is up for joining up with my character so I didn't have to monologue the whole time, I would be much obliged haha ^.^ Even though she takes down most people all the time, I'm sure if good enough people ganged up on her, they could take her captive for a short while. ))

Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:59 pm
"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her
Is waiting for my phone call and now I remind her of every single liar
Living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

A gasp awoke Jack. His eyes still burning with the idea of sleep. He stood up, a warm breath leaving his body as he began to walk, jacket in arms.Jack came up over the ridge where he had currently been napping. I wonder where I am....Hell, who I was. Well, I'll...Who is that? Jack thought to himself before sliding down the hill. HEY! Jack yelled, his voice booming as he ran, his leather clothing leaving little to the mind. He approached Nyx quickly, his boots sliding on the mud.Hey wait! he ran up as fast as he could, almost falling. Jack kept running towards her. Please don't raise a weapon...I'm hardly awake... He thought. His arm pushed behind him as he slipped, using his other arm to keep him up.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:00 pm
MadeAsAFilipino

Gregory Benzin

User Image
User Image
"I have taken an oath....To protect ones in need of aid....

After a couple minutes or so Gregory felt that he was clean enough. He took a few more moments to enjoy the water seeing that it would probably be awhile before he would be able to bath again. Standing up on the rock he made sure to keep his balance. He jumped back into the water and began swimming back to the shore. Someone appeared to be on the shore along side Timer. It looked like a woman from the looks of it. Usually there wasn't many travelers out in the wilderness minus the occasional bandits.

Walking up onto the beach Gregory headed straight towards his horse. " I see you have gotten acquainted with Timber already." The knight said with a smile as he gently put his hand on Timber's side. " This horse and I have been together every sense I raised him back on the farm." His voice was very friendly and had a sense of pride mixed into it as well. Looking at the woman she seemed to be far to clean to be a traveler. He could even say that this girl was royalty judging from the looks alone. However he didn't want to judge her too much before even knowing her name.

No matter what they are....or where they are from....I shall protect them from harm."

OoC: Sorry for taking so long to reply. I got caught up in a lot of stuff.

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

MadeAsAFilipino

7,250 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:59 pm
xcon299

User Image Ysabelle Franzeஐ
I can swim in the water and walk on land and even talk to animals...

Hearing light footsteps behind her, Ysabelle turned around, seeing a man with green and a friendly smile. His aura was welcoming and he wasn't rude nor arrogant. "So you must be Timber's rider; Gregory. Your horse says that you treat him well. I can see that clearly. By the way, I'm Ysabelle. It's very nice to meet you. " She smile while continuing to stroke Timber's mane "Do you perhaps know where we are?...I'm somewhat lost right now." Ysabelle refrained from telling him that she had "just woken up" not too long ago. Not to mention that she had opened her eyes underwater and as a mermaid. She was still unsure of herself, let alone other people. Her mind was on the treading very lightly; being careful who to consider friend or not. Gregory seemed nice enough, and she was willing she could consider him a friend.

...yet I still don't even know who I am yet.

[OOC; It's fine. ^.^ ]

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Arwen struggled in the swinging net as the men started a warm fire. she finally slummped her back into the net, knowing it was no use. The young elf knew she didnt have the same skills that she used to have. The memory loss took them away, and there she sat,in a net , rather patheticallly. It bugged her immensly. Though Naga had shown up, running with amazing speed towards her. The men didnt notice yet, and Arwen started worrying about the white Lion. "No Naga! go get help! its to dangerous right now." The ornery Lion stayed in his spot, though the elfs eyes were persistent. With a huff the Lion sought out help, and soon he found it. He smelled the air, and smelled the scent of the sea in his nose. It was a mermaid hybrid, or maybe it was Ysabelle. The Lion bolted over to her and bowed his head for a moment saying to Ysabelle (sence she can talk to animals)"Lady Arwen,princess of the Elfs, Is in danger. I plead for you assistence."The lions voice, as brave as a knights, said.

ut ape  

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:51 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:」
User Image
User Image
Eliana winced as she was slammed into a tree. "Ow..." she said, rubbing her head. "It's a good thing I don't remember anything; I would've forgotten everything if I did." she huffed, standing up. Her dress was already almost fully green, but she tried to dust it off anyway. "Who shoved a stick up your a-" she found herself unable, physically, to say the word and frowned. "What the hel-icopter!?" her eyes widened.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:29 am
MadeAsAFilipino

Hey_there_hun

Gregory Benzin

User Image
User Image
"I have taken an oath....To protect ones in need of aid....

It was very surprising that the girl already knew of his name. The girl must of either had mind reading abilities, been a stalker, or she was able to talk with his horse. Normally he would of felt threatened by a random stranger coming up in the middle of nowhere already knowing his name. Her voice though didn't show any intent of wanting to harm him. "Ysabelle." Gregory replied and gently took hold of her hand. Bowing his head he continued, "Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance." Kissing her hand lightly he then let it go. Usually this was the way he greeted woman no matter what their status. "I believe we are within the.... oh yes I think this is the Elven Bloom Woods." The knight didn't know if that was the right answer because he wasn't the best with his geography.

A rush of wind blew through the trees. Gregory felt the coldness on his skin which reminded him that he was still just in his under shorts. He didn't appear embarrassed though from the look of it. Walking over to where the rest of his cloths and began putting them on. "I don't know how you got lost way out here. Though I will help you out of the woods if you would like my assistance. Timber and I both would be happy to, isn't that right?" Timber snorted happily in response. With his armor fully on he returned to his horses side.

No matter what they are....or where they are from....I shall protect them from harm."

OoC: Hi there bored person :]

Bowiethenifty

Interesting Dabbler

Claivern

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:08 am
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx paused as a person ran up to her from behind, and yet another appeared from nowhere in particular.
Why do people insist on annoying me today... Quickly, she swept her hand through the air, grabbing at the shadows around her and grapsing them firmly in both hands. Nyx whipped the shadows at the boy and girl, wrapping around them each and slamming them up against the nearby trees like a shot of spiderweb. Her eyes narrowed and the shadows tightened around their bodies. She could crush their bones from here if she wanted to, but she wasn't sure whether these people had more to offer than the foolish gang before.
"What?" she said to both of them, looking at the ground in front of her.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Hey, please quote me so I can keep track of when I need to reply XP ))

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack was suddenly in the air, and then he remembered a tree. A tree so close it almost broke his nose. Jack stood up, his face burning with fire on the side that hit. Ow....That REALLY hurt...God...Who does that to people!? Jack asked loudly and sarcastically, before walking towards Nyx. I'm sorry to have approached you, but you were the only person I've seen in days, and you slam me into a tree. Nice to make your acquaintance Jack told her before turning to the other girl slammed into a tree. I'm Jack by the way, um, is she okay? He asked Nyx, the fire on his face dulling to an ember.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 pm
The Angry Businessman

Sorry for not posting. It's on the one I posted before, I on my phone and it's confusing.  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff