Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:01 pm
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox folded her arms. "So, I could kill you. Now, exactly why are you following me?" She didn't like being pursued and so she was somewhat irritated. She had given up on tormenting him, so why was he still coming after her? "Is there something you'd like to ask me?" she questioned. Darkness seeped from her being every which way, creating an aura around her. It was thicker than before; she was growing impatient.

I come...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm
Enzo Lucero

User Image
Enzo felt a deathly cold chill in the air, as if someone was breathing on the back of her neck. Whipping around, her suspicions were confirmed after hearing a barely audible thump, which was nearly impossible to hear. Not moving her gaze from the thump's location for even a second, she touched the bark of the tree that Cheyenne was leaning on and after the tree glowed, she grasped her sword's hilt and yanked it out, the metal gleaming like a thousand blue stars. It made a harsh scraping sound when pulled out.
"when the tree doesn't glow anymore, run and find Sora," Enzo declared to the human, Weaving expertly through the redwoods and pines, she stopped and pushed her armored back against the back of a rotting black oak, and listened carefully, breathing softly with anticipation.  

kickblue

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:35 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

"Listen," he said as he put his hands up in front of him, gesturing peace, "Yeah, I can see you can kill me with that...scythe thing you've got." He eyed her cautiously, "You're definitely not human. Which brings me to my answer, you know, to your question? I've followed you cause I was curious. I'm here cause of a bet, and was just about to leave. You probably don't like intruders anyway." He started to back away, but before he turned from the strange girl, he asked a question. "Oh, one more thing before I leave- Explain this darkness thing. I can feel it inside me, and while I was following you, I could sense where you were when I closed my eyes. What is that?"

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm

~Nox~

Nox stepped closer to the boy. "I don't know, maybe you have an affinity for darkness. Maybe there's darkness in your soul. Maybe you just like dark things." She kept inching closer and closer, even as he backed away. "By the way, you can't leave this forest. You simply can't." She was only a few feet from him now but when he was about to speak she held the blade of her scythe in front of his hace. The darkness around her seemed to grow and she turned toward what she was sensing. "Enzo..." She was not all for dealing with her, but if it was a fight that light spirit wanted, Nox wasn't going to back down. She pointed her scythe in the direction she felt the presence. "Come out."

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:13 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

"That a friend of yours?" He asked, noting the intense expression on her face, "You know, sometimes fighting isn't the best way to deal with a problem. Maybe you could...convince them to see what you see, if you catch my meaning. You know, aggressively." Clyde let his guard down. However threatening she was, he didn't feel too intimidated. At the very least, she was just as curious as he was, which meant she didn't want to kill him yet. But the appearance of another being nearby definitely worried him. This other person might want to actually kill him at sight. He thought fast, "You said I might have an affinity towards darkness, huh? Interesting. You'll have to explain that a little bit. But for now, let me see what I can do here." He called out in no specific direction, "Enzo, was it? Look, I'm not here for a fight, but she looks like she is. Whatever you want, though, it's probably not a good idea. You see, this girl's got a scythe. She also knows how to use it. Oh, and she practically controls darkness-pretty intimidating. So you might wanna think twice before picking a fight with her."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:32 pm

~Nox~

Nox kept her scythe pointed in the direction she was sure Enzo was. There was something about this boy she found interesting, and yet there was something that made her want to silence him. "I should explain this to you. Enzo is the spirit of light. She actually cares about you fleshlings. Usually, she tries to keep me from killing you- which is probably why she's here now. And unless you'd like to be used as collateral in battle, you should move back." Nox nudged him with her weapon careful to keep the blade away from him. Humans were all too fragile and Nox did not need blood on her hands. Not right now anyway. She returned the scythe to its pointed stance and moved a little in front of the boy. "What is your name human?" she asked, waiting for Enzo to make a move.

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:42 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

"...You don't want to fight her, do you?" Clyde paused, thinking, "Huh...well, it's not like you are going to kill me, right? So there should be no problem. Maybe I could talk to her for you...she might listen to me." His voice was eerily calm, considering the circumstances. Normally, he would've lost his nerve by now, but something inside him had changed since he entered the forest. He felt himself drawn to this darkness, as if he was meant to fight for it..."Oh, and my name is Clyde. Clyde Thomas, but my friends call me Cly."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:57 pm

~Nox~

Nox smiled; this boy had nerve. She moved toward Enzo's presence but abruptly turned around. Her scythe was now raised to Clyde's throat. "Who said I was not going to kill you?" She laughed, the echo making it eerie and turned towards Enzo once again. She swung her weapon just to hear the ringing and then held it next to her. "No Cly, I'm not going to kill you. Yet. I think I'll let you walk around this forest for a while. Maybe years, or decades, or centuries..."

I come...

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:18 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas

"Guess I'm not gonna get that $10 after all..." Clyde put his hands in his pockets, "So that's it, then? This place is like a trap, and I can't get out. But not only that, time doesn't quite move forward? At least, no one ages? Unless that's just it for you...but I'm human." He put a hand on his forehead, "Ugh, this is confusing. Hmph, you'll let me live? I appreciate the offer, but if I'm going to be stuck here for centuries, you might as well kill me now. I'd run out of things to do in a week, and that's gonna be boring. Besides, I'm sure I'll wake up at any moment. What's happened here could only be a dream." Even as the words fell from his mouth, Clyde knew that wasn't true. He knew this was reality; he'd been able to feel in his dreams before, but he was completely aware of all his senses, as well as what felt like a new one. He might've chosen the wrong person to make friends with, but he already felt sucked in by the oppressive darkness. In the back of Clyde's mind, he felt this new acquaintance would one day be the death of him...and he welcomed it. He suddenly felt himself calm with the idea of death, but not a normal sense of contentment. It was bigger, as if it were a likeable feeling. And Clyde definitely liked it.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A L V D A N ___ II

Alvdan gave the Sora a wan smile, noting with some small satisfaction that he had made her blush also. The prince was happy to take whatever small victories he could, even if they were as simple as this. “I see,” he answered softly. “I could almost say the same, though I still remember my life from another time and another place.” Alvdan made no complaints as the girl studied his hand. The pain had been dulled slightly after he had revealed it, though his arm felt a tad heavier than it had been before. Sora gray eyes met Alvdan’s own and the lad found a hope that perhaps his exile need not be so lonesome anymore. “Ah. Yes.” The prince looked down at his injured hand and then at the one Sora had placed on his person. “Bandages at the very least would do it some good.” Alvdan placed his good hand on Sora’s head and gave her a gentle pat. “I find you quite charming miss Sora,” the prince said smiling a bit more broadly than before. “By my noble blood I pledge to you my sword and friendship, for as long as my health permits.” It had been far too long since Alvdan had last made a noble’s promise and bitter thoughts bubbled in the back of his mind, reminding him of his younger siblings and the protection he had once made as a promise to them.

OOC : ><; [/ facewall] My schedule is all wonky. Please forgive me.

Neon_CookieXxX

Little Daku

Friendly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:53 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
After Nox had left Umbra sat under a tree, standing under the sunlight for too long seemed to cause her pain 'I guess that makes sense...Seeing how I am just a shadow' Umbra looked up to the sky as a few tears began glistening in her eyes "It seems crying has become a regular thing for me..." she whispered to herself, she wasn't sad right now but for some reason everyday she would start crying, There was also a rumor going around that if you stood in dark places of the forest you could hear her weep. If that was true or not Umbra didn't know but stranger things had happened in this forest, 'Why am I so sad all the time?...Is it because I have no purpose or because I can't remember who I was, another mystery I suppose' she thought to herself as she silently cried

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Out of Character: I gonna be gone this weekend, I'll be back on sunday though! Just thought I'd let you guys know!  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 am
kickblue

Cheyenne

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

User Image

Cheyenne looked up at the woman curiously as she extended a hand out to her. She hesitated, but took her hand and stood up. She immediately started to become self conscious about her appearance as the woman looked at her. Her white dress was stained with blood and torn to pieces. She had no shoes on and no other piece of clothing. The only other thing she had on her were the chains around her neck, both wrists, and both ankles. She had no way of breaking them off since she didn't have the keys and they were much thicker than the chain she broke to free herself from the wall.
Cheyenne was looking down at the ground since the woman helped her stand up, but when the woman started talking she looked back up at her. She had a puzzled look on her face as she tried to understand what the woman was saying. She knew nothing about the woods. She didn't learn much at all when she was locked up in the basement for many years. She didn't know what the woman meant by a light spirit either. She was wondering how somebody could catch up to her so fast. She just assumed she ran in the wrong direction and instead of running away from the voices she ran right into one of the people she heard talking. Now she was even more confused then ever.
Cheyenne tensed up as the woman went on guard. The woman seemed to be looking off at something in the distance, but Cheyenne couldn't see or hear anything. She flinched when the woman turned back in her direction and lifted up her hand. She closed her eyes, but opened one to peek up at her and noticed that she had moved her hand behind her head. She turned around and furled her brows in confusion. What did she just do?... The tree started glowing unnaturally and she jumped away from the tree, afraid that it was catching fire.
Cheyenne's attention went from the glowing tree to the woman again as she drew her sword. The harsh scraping sound the sword made when the woman drew it sent chills up and down her spine. Now Cheyenne was definitely on edge. She thought that the woman wasn't going to hurt her, but now it looked like her doubts were becoming truth. She lowered her gaze and stood there awaiting the blow that never came. She looked up again when the woman spoke and was about to respond, but the woman sped off into the forest with much haste. She sighed and said, "Who is Sora...." She fell to the ground once more and stared at the glowing tree. She knew now that it wasn't on fire, but she still could not grasp the concept of light actually emanating out of the tree after the woman simply just touched it. She didn't know how long the light would shine for, but she both hoped it did go out and also hoped it wouldn't go out. She hoped deep down that it would go out because she knew a gleaming tree in the middle of a dark forest would probably attract many people or animals so it was dangerous to be here. She also hoped that it wouldn't go out, though because she had no idea who this Sora person was and she didn't exactly want to venture out in the dark forest right now. She was exhausted and the light was calming to her as she sat and stared at the gentle, but fierce glow. She decided that she would stay there despite the danger because even though all of her senses were screaming at her to run she just couldn't take her eyes off the beauty of the glowing tree. So, that's how she stayed. Sitting in front of the tree with her legs pulled up to her chest for warmth while she stared at the tree and let all her other worries fall away.

nobodyyzfool

kickblue

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:32 pm
Enzo Lucero

User Image
Psh, well i've got a sword.and i'd prefer not to break Nox's face right now, i'm pretty preoccupied with all of these mortals running in all of a sudden,she thought, after hearing what this "Clyde" character had to say.Enzo had propped her blade against the overly large tree root and simply stood there, arms folded across her chest, a blank indifferent look displayed clearly on her face. "...my duty is to protect the humans who wander in, but it doesn't seem like he's really in any trouble for now."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image

With a voice as soft as wind...

Sora smiled back cheerfully, happy that she had met someone new. She had known most of the other spirits for awhile now, and some didnt like her. Hearing his words of anouther home she couldnt help but look at the sky. Oh how she wished she could live up there forever. The wind blowing threw her hair and making her eyes a bit watery, the warm sun beating gently down on her back. The fluffy clouds... But she had dutys down here, to keep the humans safe. She knew she wanted to keep this one out of harms way, and was willing to do anything. "Bandages?"she asked, her eyes confused for a moment. Then remebered what bandages were. She never really got hurt very much... Feeling him pat her head she giggled at what he said, "Why thank you."she said, her smile still bright. His smile was bigger too. Hearing his pledge her eyes also brightened. That ment there friends right.... The wind grew stronger for a moment, whistling threw the trees. Her once bright expression turned into a frown. "I'll take you to the fountain to heal the wound, it will be better in no time..." she said softly, while rapping bandage that she had around his hand gently. Though the wind still grew stronger. "I think Nox is near by too...Nox is always mean to me. she once got me so upset that I accidently made a wind storm in the forest, we arent very good friends..."she said, she was starting to talk more, thats what happened when she got nervious or scared.

and powers that blow your mind...

Out.Of. Cookies.~~~ Its all good :3 i had a busy scedule too today
Dakuoburibasudoragonshido

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:58 am
((I just love how everyone ignored me just because i was not on. Z I even made a post that was directed towards you on page 3.))  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff