Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:54 pm
kefkadragon

Lena laughed seeing him drink the soup quickly. She was in considerably better spirits now that he was awake and said he was feeling better, and it seemed he was as well. "You don't have to eat that fast you know, I made a whole pot." She said once her laughter died down, but an amused smile still remained.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther coughed and tensed up in pain. His breathing shallowed for a while and he began sweating. "don't worry. I'm just... Gah! Fine. Thank you for dragging this old gunner out of hell." he bowed slightly. His insides were burning. He didn't show a single emotion.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm
kefkadragon

Lena's smile faded and she went off to get him some water. Her drinking water was scarce, but she could afford to use it. Especially for him. She came back and handed it to him. "Drink it slowly." She advised.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:23 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther looked at the water. "I can't let you go thirsty on my behalf. You saved my life multiple times. I think I shall rest some more, then formulate a plan." he relaxed and began thinking. Hell, hiding out here is probably better than in Switzerland. Nobody would look in this backwater place, he thought. He blinked slowly and took some water. "thank you, again." he said. He only felt a numbness that comes with being very tired. A dull ache of exhaustion. He no longer felt the pain of his knife wound.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:27 am
kefkadragon

Lena nodded. "I'll leave you to rest." She said, moving back to the stew pot and getting some for herself. Upon her first bite, she realized how hungry she really was and finished her bowl quickly. Setting the bowl by the water to clean later, she sank down on the ground to sit and think.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:36 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther closed his eyes and began thinking. That scientist b*****d will probably start chasing us again. He might get the military involved. Hell, we've probably got spies and assassins looking for us now. I think he wants me dead. The girl however... She seems a viable hostage. Hell no! What are you thinking? Plus, any good sniper could get me and not harm her. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:45 am
kefkadragon

A while later Lena got up and moved to the chair by the bed. She sat on it backwards, draping her arms on the top of the back and resting her head on it."Think of anything?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther looked to the suitcase. "we've got $300,000 and a van. I'm out of pistol ammo and my knife is stuck in a scientists leg. What country are we in? I could probably make some calls to my orginization and they could set us up with a plane home. At least that's a start. Those scientist will probably get the military involved, antiterror units. We're wanted, you alive and me..." Uther paused. "they probably want me dead. They don't care who dies in their plots, they just want the target," he sighed. He clenched his fists in rage towards the scientist. He promised me luxury and riches beyond imagination. Pools, cars, sub machine guns, stock options. All for nought. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:29 am
kefkadragon

"We're in Canada at the moment." She told him. Where in Canada, she wasn't quite sure. She didn't pick a specific spot, she just found somewhere safe for the moment. She thought for a moment. "Would we need to go get you some more ammo and another knife, or will your orginization supply that for you?" She asked. Either way, she'd be able to find a way to get out without being too noticed. For doing it for years, she'd gotten good at it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:37 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther tried moving his injured shoulder, but it was stiff. "they just provide transport and jobs. They supply one clip for each job. I may be able to sway them for one more because if my rank." he said. "I'm not sure if they have offices in Canada. I know they have them in most of the major countries. Germany, Switzerland, Russia, south Africa, possibly Portugal and the US. Not sure about Canada." he said. If only I could find the insignia. A red dragon wrapped about a claymore. he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:01 pm
kefkadragon

Lena thought for a moment. She didn't know if there was an office in Canada, but there was always another place to look. "I don't think we're too far from the U.S. border. If you'd like, we could go there and take a look." She offered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther considered it. "it's worth a shot. Anything is better than staying here. I'm not sure I like canada. The people are to... Considerate." he said. He pulled himself up. His injured shoulder made his arm limp. He popped it back into place and began walking. "how much gas we got? I'll be damned if we..." he heard footsteps. Quiet, slow ones like one of a sneaking soldier. "I think I've overstayed my welcome here. Let's move!" he said running out.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:45 pm
kefkadragon

Lena's eyes widened slightly as she followed him out, stopping momentarily to grab the little bag holding her few valued possessions and bit of money she'd saved up. She wasn't sure where they were going, and wasn't entirely sure if he knew either, but she followed him, casting glances around for what or who they were running from every so often.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena's eyes widened slightly as she followed him out, stopping momentarily to grab the little bag holding her few valued possessions and bit of money she'd saved up. She wasn't sure where they were going, and wasn't entirely sure if he knew either, but she followed him, casting glances around for what or who they were running from every so often.

Uther snuck quietly out of the woods. He found the van. i don't remember stopping. Whatever, he thought. His mind was still cloudy from the injuries. He opted to drive anyway. "damn! She has the keys doesn't she?" he noticed the keys weren't in the ignition.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:12 pm
kefkadragon

"Looking for these?" She asked from behind him, dangling the keys from her finger. She had kept them in her pocket, so that no one would find the keys sitll in the van and drive away with it.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff