I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:20 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
I'm really eyeballing Raaze.
o u o
Do you think Heiko and him can meet up?
Would really like them to be friends. = u=

Of course. Though I am not sure they'd become friends. Raaze is a bit... rude. xD; Can you start something?

Kathryn Dragonna
A shame that, we can always use a couple strange Stormborns *pets my lot*. Let me know if you do get any SBs as I'd love to play some of mine with you if you do get any.

any of those sound like they would be fun for Piato... fun meaning frustrating at best. Anyone of them you would prefer to play?

Let me think on Haziel and keep looking through your little horde. I am sure I will find someone to poke, but it might take me a while to choose.

At the moment, I don't see myself getting a SB any time soon. @.@ I know nothing of the pride.

I'm good with any of them, really. Who ever you wish me to toss at your boy.

xD I'm kinda picky when it comes to flings, and most of my lions are taken anyways, other then that I could always offer Thona up for a possible fling? He'll screw anything.. But if a fling isn't what you're looking for, than all my non-pride SoA are open. :3

Yin-Bug
I want lots of RP with Umeme'lalio <33

Yay, who do you have? owo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:53 pm
You want to start something with Thona for Piato? I have to get to bed here shortly... it has been a long long day of running with my mother and doing chores for her...

The SB is a viking based pride, I just got into them with Tal and really like them.

Because Haziel is the first spawn of one of my favorites and said favorite is stuck in limbo at the moment, I'm kinda picky with her too. I'm not sure I'm ready to fling her, so yeah, I'm kinda looking at some of your lions for some interaction.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 am
I suppose I can start something with Thona and him.

And I know it's the Viking pride, but I never really got into Viking stuff, so it's oblivious to me. xD; Maybe one day I'll get into that pride, it just isn't my priority. owo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:45 am
Mmm, definitely. 8} I'm leaving here in a few hours to go camping but I'll respond one Sunday or Monday, if you don't mind.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 am
x
There you are! 8')
I really didn't know how to start it so I hope this is alright.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:59 am
[ Lady Kiya ]

Yay, who do you have? owo

Uh... Everyone XDDDD
Mawi Mai - Half sister, now leader of the pride extremely friendly and LOVES family interaction. :3
Kova - Nephew, kind of lost.
Vevilla - Great Neice, Daughter of Kova, could use some girl time (A break from her cubs!)
Kirja - Neice, super friendly, in line for next leader.
Anxo - Great Nephew, kind of on his own.

Mawi would probably be the best. xD And I LOVElOVELOVE seeing activity in the pride. : D
Also I have this boy.
J'ka-Siri - He has been wandering for a while and has recently learned about the Nchi pride and is very interested in joining. He is very laid back doesn't really worry at all and I'd love to find him a mate. :3 I'm not sure about his family lines so I have to double check. :3

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 pm
Yin-Bug

Homg, she has so much family. -didn't even know- *WIGGLE* I WANT TO RP WITH THEM ALL., but I'll start with Mawi and J'ka-siri if you want. :3 Then Anxo, and Kova, and then Vevilla and Kirja. :3 Work on the outside in. =D -super excited-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]
Yin-Bug

Homg, she has so much family. -didn't even know- *WIGGLE* I WANT TO RP WITH THEM ALL., but I'll start with Mawi and J'ka-siri if you want. :3 Then Anxo, and Kova, and then Vevilla and Kirja. :3 Work on the outside in. =D -super excited-

Yay! I'm trying to bring some more life in the nchi so seeing some one who wants RP is super exciting. <3 I'll set up the one with Mawi and you the one with J'ka?  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm
heart smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:07 pm
Yin-Bug
[ Lady Kiya ]
Yin-Bug

Yay! I'm trying to bring some more life in the nchi so seeing some one who wants RP is super exciting. <3 I'll set up the one with Mawi and you the one with J'ka?

Okay dokey. :3 Sorry for lateness  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:59 pm
Yin-Bug

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23184356 Link for you. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:51 pm
RP's all tagged. :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:32 am
Tagged our firekin RP, sorry about the delay!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:11 pm
heart whee  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 pm
would any of your soa be interested in playing with Sahar?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff