• Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:07 pm
Snuffins
Hiro_Uzaki
Jhaqo
Hiro_Uzaki

Homes: Make it in the country side. The forum above Caldera, to be specific.

Sorry, one more question: Jhaqo's backstory has him living in the slums of Caldera. Would I still put this in the 'Fire Nation' sub-forum or the 'Caldera' sub-forum?

I already asked the captain, she stated all houses will go to the country side.
Also, your father (NPC) will not be able to fight if someone attacks or something. Forgot to mention that.

you need mod permission for homes though....I dont just want people cluttering up forums all willy nilly with homes...and besides...some forums cant hold homes

Well, I also put that if the Ruler of the nation wants request forms, then so be it. It'll be one house per RPC.
If something arises, then I'll be the first to pounce on it. :3
Love you. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm
Zero Penetration

Are we allowed to be from Republic City?

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:57 pm
DGwar
Zero Penetration

Are we allowed to be from Republic City?

ya, but you'd still need to join one of the nations....RC is a neutral ground  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 pm
Zero Penetration

So i can't just be a neutral guy?

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:02 pm
DGwar
Zero Penetration

So i can't just be a neutral guy?

you can easily just say you're neutral, but still be from a country....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:04 pm
Zero Penetration

Well, I guess.
I was going to have Michael born in the republic city.
But if i have to pic a nation i guess i can.

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:08 pm
In the custom bending art, douse each stage has to have 4 skills in each? I'm thinking of making just one skill that would be nice in the bending though I'm not sure if doing one skill at the time. :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:49 pm
Chilling2
In the custom bending art, douse each stage has to have 4 skills in each? I'm thinking of making just one skill that would be nice in the bending though I'm not sure if doing one skill at the time. :/

they need at least 3 or 4. the exception is master rank which usually has 2 or 3  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:54 pm
Lady Lizabee
Chilling2

they need at least 3 or 4. the exception is master rank which usually has 2 or 3

Well, uh so 4 is max for all the stages? So if I thought of something like punching the ground, sending out a shock wave that brake away the earth beneath him (is the idea I came up with), would be just like a free move same as moving the earth around with your bending? My idea kinda sound like an skill so I want to make sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:23 pm
Chilling2
Lady Lizabee
Chilling2

Well, uh so 4 is max for all the stages? So if I thought of something like punching the ground, sending out a shock wave that brake away the earth beneath him (is the idea I came up with), would be just like a free move same as moving the earth around with your bending? My idea kinda sound like an skill so I want to make sure.

there is no max.
and braking away the ground is pretty intense stuff...like, do you mean separating the ground entirely?

cause that's tough, even in the avatar state  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:36 pm
Lady Lizabee
Chilling2
Lady Lizabee
Chilling2

there is no max.
and braking away the ground is pretty intense stuff...like, do you mean separating the ground entirely?

cause that's tough, even in the avatar state

It's not that deep. Just only brake down the solid ground to ether braking the building or boulder they are standing on, also knock over things and people as if an earthquake. Got no name for this.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:47 pm
How do I know what rank my character needs to be in order to have, say, a Shirshu?

Also: In having a traveling mount... Does it have to be from the same nation my character is from, or can she, say, go get it and bring it back or something of the sort?

I've looked around for both things, so forgive me if I missed it. I'm a little scatterbrained at the moment.  

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:42 pm
Somnis
How do I know what rank my character needs to be in order to have, say, a Shirshu?

Also: In having a traveling mount... Does it have to be from the same nation my character is from, or can she, say, go get it and bring it back or something of the sort?

I've looked around for both things, so forgive me if I missed it. I'm a little scatterbrained at the moment.

Neither thing is posted. However the Shirshu is extremely powerful in regards to it's abilities and therefore you would probably need to be at least novice.
Mounts can be from any nation, you just might need to go find it.
I also recommend having a profile before applying for mounts and such.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 pm
DGwar
Somnis

Neither thing is posted. However the Shirshu is extremely powerful in regards to it's abilities and therefore you would probably need to be at least novice.
Mounts can be from any nation, you just might need to go find it.
I also recommend having a profile before applying for mounts and such.

I'll ask Snuff at some point.
Simple enough.
My profile is done. I was under the impression that I had to apply for such things before profile submission.  

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

DGwar

Dangerous Genius

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:47 pm
Somnis

I'm trying to get it so people aren't always running to Snuff for every little question.
Crew will be eventually compiling a rank list for certain mounts that are more powerful than others.
Until then, just assume once you rank up you might get it unless the data is posted by then.

Avatar the Last Airbender: Spirit's Wrath

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff