Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar the Last Airbender: [Spirit's Wrath]

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild based off of Avatar the Last Airbender 

Tags: Roleplay, Martial Arts, Avatar, Airbender, ATLA 

Reply [FR] Caldera
The Fire Nation Academy [Training Grounds] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 pm
"Hm... Guess it's around time. I'm going on a vacation for a bit, I found a pretty good job, so bye for now," Kai stated, smiling, as he walked out, waving in exaggeration as he walked away backwards.

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:26 pm
Kuzon

User Image

After learning the first stage of fire boxing Kuzon felt great and that he could possibably make it to pro bending at the rate he's going. Before Jay had gotten up a man walked in; the young fire bender never seen this man before. The man has dark brown hair and towered over him standing at probably six feet. When the man walked in the lemur that was sitting in the fire lord's lap fly over to him. Kuzon assumed it was probably the man's pet. After that the fire lord stood up and performed the boxing style stage two. The moves he was doing almost seemed similar to the stage one, but the seemed more powerful. Kuzon stared in awe he made sure not to miss a single thing that Jay did. The original jabs in the first stage are almost the same in the second stage, but held more power and strength which is always good. There was also a move that involved using both hands; Kuzon thought it would make a great finisher, or to get throught someones defense. In addition, as always there was a defensive move, but it was only good against fire and it wasn't that good against earth plus it can restrict the users sight. After Jay finished Kuzon decided to practice his accuracy. He set up up some apples and pieces of paper on a line; he got into his fire boxing stance and took aim. He then took five quick jabs and hit all five targets. Boa ran down from the tree and grabbed one of the crispy apples and ran back up the tree and began to eat it. Kuzon couldn't help, but burst into laughter as he feel to the ground having a big smile on his face. He soon got back up and got into his fire boxing stance and practice the stance once again although he felt he mastered he wanted to get better. It seemed like he was invincible when he used fire boxing, but he knew he wasn't. After that it was time to strengthen his body he started this out by doing countless push ups. The seemed a lot easier since he was already use to them he did them a lot longer this time. After that he did sit ups and he felt like he could go longer then he normally does. After that he did some pull ups and after that it was time to calm his mind. So Kuzon began to mediate quietly as he tried to relax his spiritual being. He felt that fire bending was only about anger and passion it also dealt with the spiritual side as well.
[stage 2 completed]

It was time to move on the harder part which was doing the move itself. The first move was the Tower kick which as powerful kick which is the evolved form of the belt kick. The move focused shooting the fire ball from the sole of the foot. In his head Kuzon visualized his father doing the move; did a spinning back kick and aimed his leg straight at the opponent. So Kuzon wanted to do the same thing. Before Kuzon did the move he tried to focus. He then did a spinning back kick and got his leg straight and a large fire ball shoot out from the sole of his foot. The young fire bender liked this skill and he could see this move helping win a match.
[Tower Kick Learned]

The next move was going to be Kuzon's favorite it involved using both of his hands. The move was called the comet fist and was a more powerful version of the star fist. However, instead doing jabs like the star fist you need to do a punch with both fist. When Kuzon's father showed him the move he thought it was the most awesomeness move he had ever seen. When his father did it he could actually do the move rather quickly and still keep the power. This is incredibly difficult to do, so Kuzon thought it would be best to just focus on doing the actual move. Kuzon got into his fire bending stance aimed his self away from everyone else. He then thrust both of his fist forward and a long fireball shot out it was very powerful. Luckily for the boy nothing caught on fire.
[Comet First Learned]

The next skill that Kuzon was going to learn was somewhat silly looking some might say akward looking. It inovled the user to thurst his arms and legs out like the comet fist. However, you add your legs in it. Although Kuzon didn't really care for the move he still wanted to learn in none the less. He tried practicing the movement of the technique. He tried jumping and extending his limbs outward, but he fell because he didn't jump high enough. He then tried jumping higher and seemed to work better, but it still felt akward and forgein to him. Kuzon could tell this skill wasn't going to be his strongest. He then tried this move again and two fire balls shot, and merged together. Kuzon was just relieved to get the move down.
[Tower Fist Learned]

The last move on his list was the defensive that had a big weakness. It was simple if he used the move it opened him up for a number of attacks if the enemey is quick. Kuzon wasn't going to risk testing the enemies reflexs unless he knew his was faster. The move consiset of him doing a quick jab with the both of his hands and that would make a wall of flames. The move seemed great the only thing holding the techinque back was the blind spot. Kuzon began to focus. He then did a quick jab with the both of his fist and a flame wall erected out of the ground. The boy dropped his arms and the wall dropped.
[Tower Shield Learned]

After learning what he needed to learn the boy got up and whistled for his Fire Ferret and of course Boa ran to Kuzon and jumpped on his shoulder. He then walked towards the firelord, "I have to go Pro Bending is starting soon; wish me luck" he said with a smile and then left for republic city still wearing the things Jay gave him.

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 pm
Sun Bei Tian

"I'm packing a lot of heat..."

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

Sun packed his things and gave a wave. "I'm off to the big city. I'll see if I can get into that tournament that's happening. Who knows? Maybe I'll have a big golden belt when I return." He said and made his way out.

⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹⊹

"...and I really...really...don't want to use it."

User Image

Firebender ☩ Novice

Chi: 500/500

(Argh! My motivation!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 pm
JETHRO
Callen

User Image
Fire is will.

Jethro let seth down and Stood up."Stay here while i go to the tournament. I'll be back soon." He said, then turning and walking away, the lemur started flying around and while keeping an eye on jay he found a tree with some fruit on it and started eating.

My will is never fading

FireBender :: Novice

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm
Alma Mori

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alma walked into the training area and began stretching, she figured it was time to start exercising, she hasn't trained ever since her team broke up and she moved, so she felt like she had nothing to do, so she got ready to start up a training regiment "..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mako Dao-Lin

When Mako saw Alma, he grinned. Why would such a little girl come to a firebenders training grounds? As he walked up to her, he looked down at her. "Oi! What can I help you with?"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm
Alma Mori

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alma looked up a the guy and shrugged then finished her stretching then looked back at him "you can help me by moving out my way..."she said with a firm expression on her face as she looked up at him

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Mako Dao-Lin

Mako chuckled when Alma displayed her short burst of attitude. "Ouch... Well, you are at my training grounds. I teach here. What are you here for? I don't have all day."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:57 pm
Alma Mori

User Image

alma looked around then back at the man "last I checked these grounds where open to everyone, , and what do you think I'm doing here!? HAVING A PICNIC, SHOULD I GET MY KIMONO AND MAYBE BRING OUT SOME GREEN TEA!? I'm her to training!...if that wasn't obvious..."she then settled down and took a deep breath

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Mako Dao-Lin

The temper didn't impress Mako in the slightest, the girl was such a hot head. Then he sighed, "Fine then. First, you have to learn the fundamentals of firebending. It isn't destruction. It has an entire different meaning. Your job is trying to figure out what that meaning is to you. Everyone is different, because everyone has a different fuel for their fire."

[5 posts for mastery of stage one, work on breathing, meaning, and stance]  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:35 pm
Alma Mori

User Image

Alma raised one eyebrow at the man "listen...I never asked for your help sir, so please mind your own...thanks I appreciate it...besides if everyone's is different why can't the meaning be destruction, it's always a blast..."Alma said with a smirk as she walks away from the man but subconsciously she takes his advice and begins taking deep breath to control her breathing

(1/5)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:54 pm
Alma Mori

User Image

alma continued to control her breathing once she calmed down she began to gather her chi, she concentrated hard to begin to control he chi. "..."After a while she got he chi under enough control (2/5)

Alma then began to adjust her body, she seem to move slowly in a fluid like motion but as she placed her right leg in front of her and her right arm out in front and her left hand close to her chest she seem to stiffen up as to be ready for an attack. (3/5)

Alma then closed her eyes and began to think to herself what is my the fundamental for fire bending, for me?...she continually pondered after awhile she finally found the reason for her Pain,sorrow, agony, for me it is Destruction! (4/5)

Aer eyes up again as she opened her right palm and alma made that a realization in he phyce and suddenly opened her right hand and a Flame formed on the palm of her hand and she moved her hand under the other while turning around to face the man and held out her hand with the flame on the palm "so I what do you think of that?!" she said in a way boasting unwittingly emitting she followed his advise (5/5)

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:01 am

Mako Dao-Lin

"Next up is Fireball." Mako jabbed the air, sending out a baseball sized fireball out. Within a few feet, it died out.
"Then its ember. Also known as the breath of fire. In cold areas like the north and south pole, a firebender may stay warm with this technique." He inhaled, then exhaled a black cloud of smoke and embers. "This can set highly flammably things on fire, so watch out where you use it."

Fireball
The most basic of all fire bending attacks, the user throws a single punch and a baseball-sized ball of flame launches outward.

Ember
The bender breaths slowly out their mouth, exhaling a cloud of embers. While not usually doing direct damage, this can distract, ignite flammable materials, or keep one warm.

[both 1 post]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:28 am
Alma Mori

User Image

Alma brushed off the flame in her palm and concentrated the ki into her palm then quickly thrusted her arm forward blowing out a small ball of fire out "one..." (1/1)

Alma then clapped her hands then place the to her sides as she slowly inhaled moving her chi to convert heat into the air she inhaled, she then exhaled ember and smoke showing she knew how to use the skill "...too easy..." she said to herself(1/1)

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
[FR] Caldera

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers