Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Literate/Advanced Lit Rps:}}
The Firmament of Avelle (Accepting / Starting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessMaharea

Romantic Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
"Alyessa" :: General Sagittarius

I have no home, the sky is my roof, the earth my bedding.
I have no love, the sun keeps me warm as any lover would.
I have no family, my heart and the gaia is my salvation.

Alyessa didn't miss a beat, not at all. She however had been faced with a wall and instead leaped forward and used her legs to spring off the wall strongly, her bow drawn, and as the twins finished she landed behind them, her bow aimmed straight for a man, this time, a dagger in his hand, dangerous waters he now swam in as he lifted his arm to strike she could see it, all of it. Her eyes widened, staring down her pray, taking a deep breath inward, her ears leaning far back, the hunt, she felt it.

Damp foliage just barely tickled the bare feet of the young viera, running, faster and faster, still not fast enough. She could just barely see the tail of the huge cat-like amphibian, a strange and rare creature known only to the Matrices Depths. Find it, hunt it, kill it... kill it. Trained to hunt, to kill. To know that there was no other meaning beyond this life, to live as the creatures and animals do. There was no realm of the mind here. Deep breaths, she had not yet learned to use her breathing correctly and to her advantage...

... Returning to her village bloodied and bruised was told to be an honor, but not when one returned without the hunt, without anything but a small terrified soft creature to show for it, not to kill, not to hunt, to hold it, caudal it, nurture it. This was not allowed, she was told to kill it, to destroy it, she had to learn a lesson for those questions she persisted in asking earlier. She was regarded as a killer from that point on, and she considered her self one as well, she never returned home without a hunt to show from that moment on...

... Those stares they gave her when she had made her decision, she wished to live among the world, to see what she would otherwise never see, to taste strange foods, to smell new foliage, to meet new races, to find home and hearth where she was admired for other things other than her ability to kill, though she would never deny that it was her most attractive feature, her aesthetics could never compare to her ability to kill by command. But her mother, her sisters, they all warned her, none more than her mother, who warned her of a dangerous place- 'You may never have the home and hearth you desire, if you cannot find what you desire amongst your own kind, you will never find it. Only the elves may share our pain in this my daughter... i will never understand how you could leave us knowing that you will never be able to have the love we offer you... You may never love any other, not even yourself. As you age this world will move forward, those around you will perish, and the love you accumulate will die and wither away as you age only seconds of your life... you will never have home, nor children, nor love. So go, and seek out the things that life has banished you from-'

Alyessa released the breath as her fingers went slack, the arrow shooting the man through the arm in a critical location, it would be removed if not, bleed. She had decided against killing the man, what would that bring her but another reason to be seen only as the killer she had become and was. Her ears remained leaning back as the man hit the floor screaming, her golden arrow had gone through the bone. She stepped on his chest then, reaching downward to pull the arrow out as it turned to a pole as it was removed easily and place in its quiver.

"Viera cannibal imperial slave!"

So, he must be one of those that believed the Viera were still cannibals, he spoke our against the empire in that breath as well, interesting. She spoke in her cool and calm tone once more.

"That's a rather complicated turn of phrase for just a thief is it not?"

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:43 am
Ackear Umbra
Asaosh of Balance / Libro
User Image

Flying through the skies as Selani flew downward for one reason or another, Ackear had his gaze on the horizon. There was something of importance on his mind that had cut most of her conversation out of the window. This, however, wasn't meant to be an insult. It was simply something that he went through every so often. When she had flown back up to ask if he was into fishing, his mind was snapped back to attention as he looked over at her.

"Huh? Oh... Hmm, it's been a long time since I've fished. While I particularly have no problem with it, I would prefer to do things their way." Looking down at their company, he then added, "After all, we ARE basing our speed and travel time on them, not us."

Come one, come all
Let the Scale judge your soul
Be it good, and you will triumph
Be it evil, and your spirit is forever foul...

< OOC: >

Miera42

Tytun

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm
Of ice, wind, and forest

~*~

Selani tilted her head to the side slightly in concession to Ackear's point. (True...but they usually travel while I hunt except for the one or two that accompany me. They know I can catch up at any time, and technically it would take them a few hours just to get to the lake. But even as early as we started, it'll take them days to get to Al Geida...but I want to start questions and start lines of inquiry by tonight. Especially since I have to get permission to visit the shrine from an official...and that alone will take a day. Don't worry, we have a set routine that works for us...) So saying, Selani banked down and landed, staying in her dragon shape this time as she waited for the cart and men. Tip of her tail twitching like a cat's, Selani stayed still in the sun's light, and her voice could barely be heard as a light rumble as she spoke to the men. Lying down for a moment, Selani patiently waited as two men detached from the rest, grabbing straps of leather to harness themselves to her collar. That done and with them settled, Selani ran along the ground for a moment before taking off, so she wouldn't stir up too much debris. Flying in circles to gain altitude...with some help from her air abilities...Selani nodded at Ackear before heading towards the lake. (The others are going to continue on towards Al Gieda. Up to you to follow or fish.) Smiling slightly, that sense of something slightly amiss was still there, but nothing else was forthcoming from Selani's mind.

When they were done fishing and eating, the men cooking some before putting the catch in bags for the others, Selani kept going to Al Gieda. With the two "bodyguards" on her neck, Selani's flight grew less fancy and slowed just a little...but not much. The pale Asaosh just kept flying in a straight line, staying lower than before to make it easier for the men attached to her collar. Making it to the city during their late afternoon, Selani saw the crowds and frowned, her keen sight and sense of energies picking out the generals in the middle of the crowd. Setting down after a warning to the men, Selani shifted in midair but slowed their sudden drop with air currents almost solid against them. Giving them their instructions, Selani slipped into the crowd after raising her shirt to hide the collar.

Finally making it to the area, things already pretty much settled, Selani stayed to herself except for one question that flew from her lips before she could think to stop it.

"What's all this fuss about?"

People turned to look at her, and with the sudden interest plus the press of their energies with their attention on her, Selani looked down to the side for the first time. A few asked where she'd been that she didn't know there were Generals and a fight, and Selani stirred a little before holding still as she worked on ignoring the blood she could so clearly smell now. "I kind of, er, just dropped in." Taking a deep calming breath, Selani set her eyes straight ahead before approaching Alyessa calmly. "General...what happened here?" the Asaosh asked. Not seeming aware of the height difference though people catcalled and made fun of her...this slight elvish child against a full-grown Viera they'd seen strike for blood? What a laugh...Selani held Alyessa's gaze evenly though she blushed a bit and her eyes narrowed at some of the more rowdy comments. "You know I only ask so that I can see both sides, and not as a question against your person as Sagittarius," Selani reminded Alyessa quietly, the press of energy almost overwhelming to her. She shifted slightly, uneasy as she pressed the tips of her fingers together...but holding herself calm.

~*~

I am Selani K'Thanuk, Asaosh

General OoC:
Grrrrr...I had had a whole post so freaking close to done....and then my phone decided to crap out and got rid of it all >.< grrrr stressed

Mah, close enough...

PrincessMaharea

Tytun

Alyavin

Vruez

GoingRogue

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image

Alyessa looked to Selani then, the Aquarius... the pray approaches. Sad, but true, it's what the woman had always been in Alyessa's eyes, too gentle, too withdrawn, too pathetic. Her red eyes had returned to pink, but her calm, almost curious, gaze had not been removed from the Aquarius as her foot stomped back down on the chest of the man below her that had attempted to sit up. She was unstirred, but still surprised that the Aquarius had not been here to begin with, she was the intelligent type, curious and nosey, more like a constant one to intervene on Alyessa's duties. She pressed a bit harder on the man's chest as he groaned a bit and finally she spoke: "Thieves seeing it necessary to attack and surround us en mass. This one held a blade to the back of the Gemini, I've been told not to strike unless provoked, I consider this a provocative movement worthy of punishment. You know what comes to those that hold their blade will ill intention to a general."

Alyessa's fingers on her bow twitched just lightly as the bow shifted to a large oversized arrow that she held now was a sword or spear. She knew the other would know clearly what her intentions were for this man whose blood continued to spill onto the filthy floor, the bone of his arm shattered, even if he lived, he would pay with his arm. Her eyes had darted about the Aquarius for a moment a she looked then to the Gemini to see to it that those she had jumped to protect were ok before looking back to Seliani: "Are you here to interrupt me? Is is my experience that it is a favorite pastime of yours, Aquarius."

PrincessMaharea

Romantic Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

Alyavin

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rinne & Finris

The Gemini
User Image

The twins stood, consoling each other, looking to Alyessa and then to the other that she had addressed as the Aquarius. The two were still fairly new to the Firmament, and as such with the Aquarius being kept a prisoner in the dome, they had yet to see or meet her, she was a demon as well, but no Esotan as they were. They looked to the man wounded on the ground. The woman that had seemed s gentle, so soft spoken and straight forward had sudden;y turned to a killer and as it was had seemed she only just barely escaped wanting to kill the thief. Though the boy still laid on the ground in pain, it was a sudden strike of cruelty they had not seen yet from her as they stood just looking on to this new general they had not seen before, the young two still a bit shook up from seeing the viera like that.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:47 am
User Image

His Highness and Majesty the Crowned Prince
- Ardiel Rexus Caldesir Alderanim -

As the Crowned Prince and his lover were still embracing each other on the terrace, a series of knocks could be heard from the door. The knocks were in morse: "Important message regarding Solace, stop."

Solace; A soldier-spy faction within the Zodiac order, with the intent to safeguard important staff within the Empire, as well as keeping them under surveillance.

"Roxanne, your cloak..." Rexus whispered while Roxanne nodded quickly and put the cloak and sword back on. Once she had dressed up, they nodded to each other and Rexus opened the door slowly.

"Report."

The person outside was one of his Zodiac bodyguards, standing at attention with a letter in hand. She handed the letter to Rexus while speaking. "Report from Solace troopers in Al Giedi. They confirmed the possibility that Al Giedi may be a key area for the Resistance. Also, General Sagittarius has incited trouble as you expected, and is possibly in need of extraction. Solace troopers are at the ready, and waiting for your mark."

"I see. If it is a place of importance to the Resistance, then the extraction may very well be a good, tactical action." Rexus said while reading through the letter, which told him exactly the same as what the Zodiac guard said, plus a little bit more...

"Prepare and perform an instrumented execution of General Sagittarius. She will know that it will be fake, and will act accordingly. Also, apprehend General Gemini- it will make the act much more realistic. Although I am not sure if the Gemini siblings will see the ruse, their reactions - if unbeknownst of the fake act - may as well only improve the realism of the act even further."

"Yessir!" said the Zodiac guard as she saluted with her right hand striking the left hand side of her chest.

"Use a Meteorite spell to signal the act. I will send the Fenix."
The Zodiac guard nodded her head as she turned around and began walking towards the plaza of the Palace.

~

"Come, let us watch" Rexus said as he grabbed around Roxanne's shoulders and the couple went back to the terrace.

Roxanne focused magic into her hands and folded them together, which molded a gold colored egg. The egg cracked, and by the whisper of Roxanne's breath, the newhatched bird took flight.

They waited two minutes, before a thundering roar could be heard from the Plaza of the Palace, followed by a bright light filling every shadow and corner, the spell, a mid-sized ball of fire and stone aiming for the direction of Al Giedi.

"It's beautiful though, isn't it?
Our dream..."

Vruez

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Z4nz1b4r

Alyavin

Miera42

Tytun

GoingRogue
Vice Captain

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:30 am
Of ice, wind, and forest

~*~

Sighing, Selani shook her head gently. "All but a chosen few..." she murmured, thinking about Alyessa's blade at her own pale neck when the Viera slipped the collar on to the Asaosh. Keeping her eyes calm, Selani couldn't help a twitch of her cheek as the man groaned and she stared in Alyessa's eyes. "Not completely true...I only intercede if I feel something is amiss, it just happens that such reactions lie around you. Common thieves don't usually attack unless they feel the reward is worth it...and they don't normally jump first in case there's a problem with the law. Is that truly what happened?" Selani asked the Gemini, turning to them. "I am the Aquarius, devil's advocate when no one will stand...the Saggitarius knows this and yet still holds it against me as quivering prey...I merely wished to know the cause behind a hunter of smooth kills inflicting unnecessary pain when it isn't the hunter's job to do so," she stated calmly, voice smooth and composed. But she was starting to feel a headache, like the Asaosh always did around Alyessa's angry self. "Besides...if she does too much harm, I won't be able to further the Prince's orders in my research, as no one would be willing to do business with me. And my research MUST go on," Selani stated calmly.

~*~

General OoC:
Er...does he not remember that Selani went there for a shrine...? Kinda hard to look if the area's wiped out XD

Guh...block @_@ it's half past five am and I need sleep...sorry

PrincessMaharea

Tytun

Alyavin

Vruez

GoingRogue

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:55 am
User Image
|:|| Astrid Garde:|: of Alsharin Estersand |:
|:|| Royal Chief Assassin :|: Scorpio|:
------------------------------------------
Guilt would have been an appropriate word.
Astrid supposed that it would have seemed ironic, with the amount of blood on her hands. But the dead couldn’t talk, couldn’t send you bladed words and serrated looks that could cut deeper than the Crown Prince’s sword. No, it wasn’t for the sheeting crimson waterfall of life that she’d gotten so used to – it was a playful word – speech flowing with ease. Carefree happiness.
She went with the wind, restrained only by the Crown Prince’s directions and the faint knowledge of a shadowy group of watchers. Fleeting grey. She’d stain them red.
Even so, in the heights of false freedom she rose to, the gloom reached. Forever running, forever escaping to a better tomorrow. Hope for an assassin.
And it was all there, in faces she didn’t recognise. Steel in their eyes, contempt and hatred for the Empire. Would word of her have reached that far?
There was a longing inside, a lodestone that reached far back into Astrid’s past. They’d all been killers, but they’d had limits. A brotherhood founded on mutual trust and respect.
When all you had were mere words to guard against a guild full of trained killers, a promise was worth a lot.
Astrid had entered a fledgling. Left with something more.
Would they know her as a stranger, or remember the hotheaded youngster who carried their mark as a shield against the Empire?
Cruel spires rose up against the blazing sky, metaphorical of their owner’s will. Sparse shrubbery gasped for life against the harsh conditions – it was beautiful and eerie, a mirror to her world. Astrid could imagine them in a softer sunlit glow, structures growing out of the canyons of her mind. She swept low, completing an arc towards the front of the towers, knowing he would be outside.
The shadows grappled with the unmistakable presence, and she followed the currents in. A heartbeat. Blood pulsed. She relinquished her wings and bowed.
This man didn’t need a crown to announce his status.

˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗˗

Vruez

GoingRogue

Z4nz1b4r

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PrincessMaharea

Romantic Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 am
User Image

Alyessa was silent as the Aquarius spoke, her eyes remaining on her, her pink eyes rarely blinking in the apathetic stare that seemed to only be natural to her. She never 'glared', she simply always appeared as such, the still eyes of a hunter that always held anger, wonder, and the slightest twinge of confusion. She was slightly stirred by the words of the Aquarius being this 'devil's advocate', this meant doubt upon the actions of the Sagittarius, something that was not out of the ordinary for the Asaosh. She would even dare to turn to the less experienced word of the Gemini? Was the word of herself not well enough? Of course not, Alyessa had struck first, she had no choice however. Being touched like that, shoved, surrounded by men with wild eyes. In her youth she had heard one too many stories of wicked men stealing the viera youth, it was a twinge of fear that provoked it, with an after thought of requiring their violence to prove what she knew already to be true. She would happily lie to the Aquarius, however if her prince had asked her, she'd have answered the truth with shame, and would require no words to punish herself. However, she was angered, she did not dare speak of what the hunter's job was.

"You dare too much Aquarius, to assume what the hunters job is. I wound this boy for my sake, not his. If you would prefer his death inform me now, I believe this is a request I will gladly accept from you."

Alyessa's eyes then turned to the Gemini that she had saved, her eyes mostly going to Fenris, the weak minded man that had made a pass at her and felt the need to gaze upon her as well. It was not hard to soften her gaze to him, demons were easily swayed when they were young and reckless. He would oblige, because Rin was far too submissive to his decisions, this was clear.

One of Alyessa's ears then moved sightly, as if listening for something before she looked upwards then past the high towering mass of Al Geidi to see the meteorite, her prince beckoned, and their escape from the hornets nest would no longer be a tedious one as she looked to the Gemini then, simply a time to pause now, and extend this pointless ruse.

"Answer you're superior. 'What is it that truly happened'?"

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:52 am
User ImageUser Image
Rinne & Finris

The Gemini
User Image

Rin looked to the Aquarius as Fin looked to the Sagittarius. They were quiet, not knowing what to say, what was the right answer? Fin took his sisters hand then as the two shifted into one, with a face of uncertainty, looking to Alyessa and then the Aquarius once more to speak.

"These men had surrounded the Sagittarius, they were pushing and shoving her and closing in when they started to grab her, that was reason enough to protect herself. She told them to stop, they wouldn't listen! We didn't know what to do but she protected herself and when she did they grew angry and attacked, we tried to run instead of fighting but they chased us! They grabbed Rin and were going to cut her open, Alyessa stopped him before he would, she spared his life instead of killing him, she had to do something to stop him though, they wouldn't listen!"

Though it was spoken like the mind of a child, the two knew what they were doing, they would stand by Alyessa, regardless of her making the first strike, they hadn't violently grabbed her, just pushed her around. But perhaps this was something the viera did not enjoy. The twins split once more, Rin looking up to her brother before looking to the Aquarius and nodding, confirming he was right, but once alone, the two would definitely quarrel about this...

Alyavin

Miera42
Crew

Unbeatable Seeker

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:02 pm
Of ice, wind, and forest

~*~

Listening quietly, the tips of her fingers pressing closer together was the only sign Selani showed of the stress she felt. Why do I always have to go against Alyessa? Oh, right...because no one else will take the opposite stand. Not letting any of this show, Selani raised her eyebrows and moved hard questioning eyes over at the Viera at the slim recognition of Selani's status as a general. Glancing up at the meteor, Selani frowned before resuming her calm and patient expression as she listened to the Gemini speak. "I see. Well, I am sure the Saggitarius is glad to know not all of the Generals are as a thorn in her side as she takes me to be." Light, joking...hiding the pain of the pressing energy while also trying to stay neutral, requiring the laugh at one's self.

Turning to Alyessa again, Selani shook her head. "A speedy death is preferable to torture, but neither were necessary I'm sure. No matter what I say, you'll just do as you please, Alyessa. Your spine makes you a good general, but a bit stiff as a hunter. And maybe I dare too much, because how else would I be heard...?" She shrugged. "But you're not one for debates. I just ask you leave this place without any more bloodshed... Ma'ak - Tur'a is still very present in these sands, and I am here on the Prince's business regardless." Turning away from the Viera, Selani gave a sigh. "I know I don't seem it, but I do know what I'm talking about. Even as a hunter needs to be ruthless and not hesitate for the kill, the best also learn how to be patient, and move smoothly so as not to create a stir. Your temper set you in such a mess, Saggitarius. And I worry for the time that something happens and your stiff spine breaks. I am sure you will take my words as insult, but they are merely observation...which you are aware I am good at." A quick glance over the shoulder, and calm face. A dismissal from mind as Selani turned away and walked off through the crowd, her fingertips reddening from such pressure.

I don't know if I'm afraid...or just concerned for Alyessa. I always feel so young in blood but old in mind around her. Doesn't help she won't treat me as an equal...and THAT'S not helped as I'm not allowed to fight without words. Selani sighed, going through the possible situations she could and probably would have tried to create and react to, for a better result than what had happened. Selani just hoped that Alyessa had understood her meaning; no death, and the situation could have been handled differently. "Being uncomfortable is no reason to lash out. If that was the case, I might have bitten her fool head off by now..." Selani muttered, the two men back slightly behind her silent. She was a General, talking about another General...if she wanted to die that was her problem, but even exiled she was a superior and it wasn't their place to comment.

Walking through the town, Selani sent in her requests to the necessary people for permission to join the team working at the shrine. And even reserve some time alone with it...if it wasn't too much trouble. Coming out of the office with a headache, Selani went towards the inn she usually stayed at, and received her usual room while mentioning she might need an extra; depended if Ackear wanted a separate room or could stand sharing with the guards not on patrol or watching the cart. Feeling pressure and overwhelmed, Selani sent the guards out and lay down on the bed to rest, mind busy and picking at better ways to have said things, better words she could have chosen. She fell asleep, a light doze interrupted by constant calls and city noises that never let her fall completely asleep unless the Asaosh tried imitating the dead.

~*~

General OoC:
Turns out it had been half-past four...oops. my data's almost gone, might not be able to reply for a while stressed apologies

PrincessMaharea

Tytun

Alyavin

Vruez

GoingRogue

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:47 pm

User ImageΣrissa ~ €urneelUser Image

User Image
User Image
Erissa was working as the bar maid, the only bar maid, in a pub in the heart of Upsilon. So, you can imagine how busy she was. Someone wanted ale here, someone else food there.Some of the drunks were stumbling about and falling out of their seats. "Oi, come back when you're sober, yeah?" she called to a man laughing after he fell back in his chair. She shuddered at the thought of him being able to break his back or neck. She went on cleaning cups, filling up cups, filling up plates, clearing tables and other tasks, until, finally, it was time to close. She shooed everyone out, swept the floor and left, closing the door behind her.

The walk home was chilly and long. She had started walking at about 9:30 at night and it was probably already 10. She was still walking. Erissa regretted not bringing a sweater or covering, for bumps had risen on her arms from the cold. She rubbed her arms, hoping to warm up, but she was still cold.

User Image

((OOC: Is this alright?))  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:46 am
User Image

✦ Eσ Cαяиεsiя Aʟםєяαмiи ✦

.:: General Aries | Leader of the Resistance | A Prince in Exile ::.

"..I talk of General Sagittarius. I do no understand the meaning of her outburst..."

Scarlet eyes. The cool glint of the brightest ruby. Calculating. Bursting with storm-clouds dense. The queen's treasure...

The same pair of eyes. The same presumption. The audascious arch of the brow. The same whispered arrogance of authority.

And even though parted by duty and will, they were identical. Much more than they'd agree to admit.

The dark eyes bowed. Resumed its vision, and let it suffer the dreariness of the sand, now rendered scarlet. The color of blood. The color of a certain pair of eyes...

Eo would not agree to hate lurking strongly in the corridors of his mind for this fascinating slave of his brother. But he would agree to disdain. He would agree to the strong spark of a clash. A clash of two rivals. Both befitting the same prize. The ultimate prize.

Does that spark ignite a thunder ?

The spark could only incite. Never ignite. And so it incited again. The untamed fury that stirred in both blood-streams, the alluring lust for power.

Gone were the days at Upsilon when the shadow of youth and power had blinded him to submitting to a glory that was as fake as blinking starlight against the morning sun.

He felt alive..

After a very long time..

It would be a clash of rage. Breathing, brooding, kicking through the faint sheen of the conscience.

Pity ? For the injured lad he had noticed many times before through the corner of his eyes ?

May be..

A sudden burst of colors. A sweeping glare of starlight. A fallen star ?

No.. This was a meteorite..

What was that man thinking ?

Rexus..

His brother..

Whip of the wind as his cloak fell upon the heated sand of the Al Geidi bazaar. Blood-lashed. A crowd of terror. Swung by a scarket pair of jewels. Tranquil in its ferocity.

What was it that he had always fought for...?

Power ? Influence ? Uncrowned authority ? Independence ?

Or just the primeval battle for control on marked territory ?

There he was. Down the tall towers to the humble sands..His dark eyes meeting hers. Scarlet like dripping blood. Dripping rage and passion.

Alyessa.

Time rushed on, like the wind against his desert-rags. Common. Gleaming with the grace of each particular movement. The flash of a diamond through the dark-cloth. His hand moved up in the sweeping strike, projecting a sharp beam of fire. An arrow. Fiery. Rushing with equal agility towards her feral cross-bow.

"Stop it now, General Sagittarius. I hope you recognise the owner of this humble voice. I will not allow you to spill blood at whim, especially of those of my Uncle's land..."

What was he fighting for...?

Pity..? Rivalry...? The ultimatum to vengeance.. ?

This was where his mother was born. The daughter of the Svartr warlord. On the very sands of Al Geidi.

"I would not let you sully the sacred sands with innocent blood. Isn't it the royal decorum for every general of the firmament to be accompanied by body-guards ? And considering the outburst of the civilians, I'd start to worry about your reputations."

Al Geidi belonged to him.

And him alone..

User Image

PoppiHollaPuddelz

GoingRogue

Z4nz1b4r

PrincessMaharea

Alyavin

Miera42

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:54 am
User Image

An ear twisted in the direction of the voice before the attention of the eyes joined it at the point of interest, of a voice she recognized, and a scent now of sand and a commoner. Flame in her direction only confirmed what she already assumed. She spun her bow and stepped to the side of the flame that warmed her skin nonetheless. She was silent then as he spoke, and even after, silence had always been an art she had more than perfected, able to make most men feel the heavy stare of apathy she had always conveyed. No emotion, no thought. Though her eyes had always seemed innocent, lit with curiosity as if always wondering what she had done wrong; underneath was a pure disregard for most beings that fell under her gaze. However, this man, she could never forget how he made Alyessa's queen feel, never-

Sadness, with a dim light of anger and disappointment burned behind her queens eyes. She never looked at the boy any longer than she had to, she did so when required to, or when she sat silently with Alyessa, watching the boy from a far like a spider. Alyessa was never one to understand the emotions of humans, she wanted to, but all she could ever understand from her queen was that anger, that fury.

"Do you have children of your own my Alyessa?"

"I am no longer permitted to."

"Count your blessings... I've only had one son myself."

-Alyessa had always understood from that point on why her queen looked at this man the way she had. But Alyessa still never knew how to approach him, as within herself she wanted to hurt him for the way he made her queen feel, but another side of her couldn't bring herself to harm her princes half brother, she felt it was not her place to take his life. Not only this, but how could she eliminate a creature whom she had watched grow for so long before he departed? She would be the equal of a farmer to watch the lamb from birth and watch it grow only to drag it to slaughter.

Alyessa realized then that perhaps she had been silent far too long. She lifted the foot she had used to pin the boy to the ground as he quickly scurried off crying and whining, holding his arm. She had shown him mercy when everything within her told her to kill the boy. He was lucky he was leaving in the condition he was in, she could have made it much worse... But she cared not what the exiled prince had to say to her, what could she ever possibly say in return to him? Other than to answer a question, she had no point to share words with him, but he was a clear indication that something was rising in Al Geidi.

"... I have no need for body-guards. My prince has faith in my skill to not place such a juvenile requirement upon me when I will not accept. The hunter has no need for prey to protect it."

Her fingers on her bow moved once more as it shifted back to the over sized arrow that she held now as a spear as it elongated, but she still made no threatening shift of position other than to move slowly to stand in front of the Gemini, they were young, rash, if anything she was their body guard.

PrincessMaharea

Romantic Cultist

9,475 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500

GoingRogue
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:32 am
User Image

His Majesty the Crowned Prince's Zodiac troops
- Solace -

As the event unfolded below, that the two generals of His Majesty the Crowned Prince conflicted with he who the Zodiac has named "the Fallen", the Solace troops that were situated on a terrace in a relatively close proximity watched the entire scene from sky-view. Their ears, noses and eyes did not miss a single bit of the conversation nor the play of the environment.

They were trained to be as fierce as a beast, as aware as a spider, a cat, a dog, and a hawk. There was nothing that they'd miss.

"Ser Hashimidan, a bird courier ser." said one of the Solace men to another Solace trooper, who seemed too big to be an assassin. But assassin he was, nonetheless. As well as leader of the Solace troops placed in Al Giedi.

"I know, Buendo. I noticed it the moment it took flight." the big man replied "I thank you for the heads-up, but there is nothing I cannot miss." he turned his head towards Buendo "But it's alright, since you're a rookie eh?" he said as he ruffled Buendo's hair with his big hand.

"Errrr yessir...." Buendo replied as he blushed with an embarrassed look and Hasimidan laughed in reply.

As the bird landed on the balcony, it gracefully bowed in greeting towards the men, who bowed in reply. Its divine beauty radiated, filling all of the Solace troops with an weird sense of calm, joy and tranquil.
"Ohhhh, is that the-" Buendo said with a loud voice as he fastly ran to the bird, only to be stopped by Hashimidan's hand.
"It's her Grand Mistress the Lady's bird- the Fenix. Do not sully it with your hands or appearance, Buendo." Hashimidan said with a strict voice. "The Fenix is divine in its appearance, just as its soul and master. A child such as you or a killer like me cannot touch such grace without permit."

"Oh...." Buendo replied gloomfully and stepped back in disappointment.

"Fret not. Her grace will notice you soon enough, Buendo." said the Fenix, to Buendo's big surprise. "Lord Hashimidan, I permit you."
Hashimidan nodded and bridged his hand to the balcony, allowing the Fenix to step onto his arm.

"Raise me to the skies, and thou shall heed the words of her grace, Lady Roxanne. For her words reflect the will of His Majesty the Crowned Prince Rexus, he who commands the steel of thine blades, the muscles of thine arms and legs and the flight of thine wings."

Just as the Fenix commanded, Hashimidan raised his arm over his head, letting the Fenix be raised above everyone else.

"The Crowned Prince commands that thee play a scene, the infliction of a fake execution upon General Sagittarius, by the strike of Meteor's Fall." the Fenix paused for a slight moment "Thou shall also apprehend the Gemini with locks. They will not know of the play, for they have never heeded this play. In aftermath, thou shallt leaveth for the Palace with report in hand and generals in the other. Also, if suspicion comes to mind, leaveth one or more of the Solace in Al Giedi, this land of Svartr."

"Got it. Is this all, O graceful one?" said Hashimidan while nodding his head.

"There is oneth more thing indeed. Should the Fallen Oneth bear to conflict with Solace, he is not to be harmed. Thou must escape with generals in hand, safe. Do whatever must be done, but spare the Fallen Oneth from wounds, for he is the Crowned Prince's brother, and an important piece for the full play. In time, the Fallen Oneth will resurrect once more- this is His Majesty the Crowned Prince's direct orders."

Hashimidan nodded once more in repliance, looked towards all of his five subordinates as they nodded as well, and looked back at the Fenix. "Fly well, and fly high. Now return to your master, her Grand Mistress, Lady Roxanne. Let her know that it will be done with utmost performance."

~ The Solace Descends~

The Fenix gracefully bowed once more, before taking flight. "I beg of your success. Your performance will be grand, with the blessing of my wind. Now, go forth!" it said before taking off at a grand speed.

The Solace troops nodded to each other as they put their hoods back on, readied their arms and jumped ontop of the balcony.

They jumped, free fall, towards their destination. With the blessing of His Royalty, they will never fall. They will only rise back up. As they landed, they hurried for the plaza in which the generals and the Prince had gathered, for the impact of the meteorite was close....

Vruez

PoppiHollaPuddelz

Z4nz1b4r

Alyavin

Miera42

Tytun

Hey_there_hun

{{:Literate/Advanced Lit Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash