Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Leon was sitting at his favorite bar and looked up when his contact walked in "What do you got for me this time, Victor?" he asked as the big man sat down across the table from him.
"New target. her name's Rain and she's a resistance fighter. the boss wants her dead." Victor said.
"The pay out?" Leon pressed
"Ten mill. cash" came the reply
"up front? how much after the job's done?" Leon asked digging for intel.
"another hundred mill." Victor said with obvious envy.
"multi-millionare overnight. i'll be damned." Leon said with a chuckle.
"instant dead man if you fail." Victor countered.
"Trust me, if i fail it will be because i am dead." Leon shot back "now where's my money?"
"Right here." Victor said as he putshed a brief case under the table with his foot.
"I know it's all there because the last guy who tried to short change me didn't get back to you. he got killed after i counted the cash and nobody has made that mistake again." Leon said as he took the case.
"Damn right it's all there." Victor said.
"I'll go after i finish my rum." Leon said indicating the meet was over and Victor didn't press his luck and left after paying for the drink.
Rain went out of her hiding spot and headed to the bar  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:52 pm
Leon was taking his time with his drink and he was facing the door. he had a picture of his target and was wanting to make sure he could tail her if she showed up. before he chose the bar he sat in, he did a little scouting of the city and found that this was the only bar in the entire place. 'people don't like their drinks much in this town and those that do come here? this is not really a good bar, but at least they had rum.' he thought to himself.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Leon was taking his time with his drink and he was facing the door. he had a picture of his target and was wanting to make sure he could tail her if she showed up. before he chose the bar he sat in, he did a little scouting of the city and found that this was the only bar in the entire place. 'people don't like their drinks much in this town and those that do come here? this is not really a good bar, but at least they had rum.' he thought to himself.
Rain got to the bar and sat down and ordered Vodka."Failed my missio and now i have someone who killed the one person who had the stuff i needed" Rain mumbled as she drank the vodka  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:31 am
"You look like you need a friend." Leon said. he wasn't sure if the woman knew he was a ray caster or even a bounty hunter, but he was gonna take a chance this time.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"You look like you need a friend." Leon said. he wasn't sure if the woman knew he was a ray caster or even a bounty hunter, but he was gonna take a chance this time.
"I'm fine and anyways who are you." Rain said as she drank more vodka staring at the bounty hunter  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 am
"call me Ishmael." Leon said as he extended his prosthetic hand. 'this is gonna be the easiest mark yet.'  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"call me Ishmael." Leon said as he extended his prosthetic hand. 'this is gonna be the easiest mark yet.'
Rain got up and kicked the bounty hunter away. "Im not stupid now who are you working for bounty hunter" Rain said pointing her blade at his neck  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:22 am
"the hell!? i ain't a damn bounty hunter!" Leon said acting like he was a civilian.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"the hell!? i ain't a damn bounty hunter!" Leon said acting like he was a civilian.
"Really now...well i have heard of a bounty hunter with a prosthetic arm and you match the description perfectly" Rain said as she stepped on him "i already have guards on me and i know better that you no regular person i dont need to fight another bounty hunter" Rain said as the holes from decus claws show on my shoulders  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am
"Just because i have a prosthetic arm doesn't mean i am that bounty hunter! i lost my arm in a car accident!" Leon snapped "The bounty hunter you are talking about is the one who doesn't leave a trace of his targets if he is ordered to kill them right? i ain't him!"  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:40 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Just because i have a prosthetic arm doesn't mean i am that bounty hunter! i lost my arm in a car accident!" Leon snapped "The bounty hunter you are talking about is the one who doesn't leave a trace of his targets if he is ordered to kill them right? i ain't him!"
Rain took her foot of Leon as her phone went "What do you want now" Rain said as she talked to a weapon scienctist that works for the resistance "I got you weapon finished come on by to try it out" The scienctist said as he hung up and Rain left the bar  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 am
'can't believe that worked' Leon thought as he followed her and made sure she didn't realize it until it was too late.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:50 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
'can't believe that worked' Leon thought as he followed her and made sure she didn't realize it until it was too late.
Rain gets to the resistance entrance and enters the secret code and enters with the door locking behind her. "Ok im here wheres my weapon" Rain said as she was handed a light blue edged blade  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:02 pm
Leon took one look at the door and knocked, but nobody answered. 'looks like i need to knock harder.' Leon thought to himself as he activated the nanites and made them "eat" the door.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Sakura the balck blossom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:06 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Leon took one look at the door and knocked, but nobody answered. 'looks like i need to knock harder.' Leon thought to himself as he activated the nanites and made them "eat" the door.
Alarms go off the Rain heads to the entrance and sees Leon."No one gets through here" Rain said as she dual wield her nano blade and Raven blade "Get out or else" Rain said  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff