Anyone here into bondage?
HELL YES  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:58 am
Most definitely.

If only I had picturess of the bruises and welts to show you all ^_^

MortSanglant

dita _von _teese

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:20 pm
Funny... Most of my sex life has been nothing but bondage!
I love it! It's so ******** sexy!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:11 pm
Tied...bitten....Both...idc, its all well and fine by me  

Allucard

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:28 pm
its awsome  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:50 pm
I just want to try it sweatdrop
So what are the basic items that are helpful/useful to have for a bondage session?  

Sulhir

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:43 pm
Sulhir
So what are the basic items that are helpful/useful to have for a bondage session?

Car battery and a metal bed sweatdrop some wires ... blow torch. Chains - hooks in the wall. Fire is popular ... razors. Anything that can inflict pain with. Are you having thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:48 pm
Zufluchtsort
Sulhir

Car battery and a metal bed sweatdrop some wires ... blow torch. Chains - hooks in the wall. Fire is popular ... razors. Anything that can inflict pain with. Are you having thoughts?

^^* I would recomend starting off with something a little bit less drastic and then easing into it as you go. Start off with something more like handcuffs and a whip, and see how it goes.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:59 pm
lurichan
Zufluchtsort
Sulhir

^^* I would recomend starting off with something a little bit less drastic and then easing into it as you go. Start off with something more like handcuffs and a whip, and see how it goes.

stare I really never understood the cuffs and whip era. I suppose I should give it another go before I set my resolve. Luri is probably right ... I am experienced at it so I am comfortable with it all. A newbie seeing a blow torch and a person chained to wall might get ... eek It all depends ... slower is better.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:08 pm
I'm a big fan of bondage. twisted And guys, you're confusing bondage with S&M. wink Bondage does not include any form of torture/pain/punishment. It is simply restraining somebody, with ropes, bondage tape, electrical cables, etc.  

Skutt

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:15 pm
Skutt
I'm a big fan of bondage. twisted And guys, you're confusing bondage with S&M. wink Bondage does not include any form of torture/pain/punishment. It is simply restraining somebody, with ropes, bondage tape, electrical cables, etc.

A very very good point, this conversation did wander a bit into BDSM land and a little bit away from the origional pure bondage topic.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:17 pm
sweatdrop ... mental breakdown. Agreed - how I thought they were the same ... gonk  

ieatyourtclol

Sulhir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:22 pm
Zufluchtsort
Sulhir
Thoughts of you heart
I think I'll go with a little lighter bondage. No blowtorch xp
Fun bondage. Not agony bondage. I'm a wuss...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:35 pm
Dang!!! my topic is getting popular! eek  

Beatngufan

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:08 pm
yes, very popular..alot of people like bondage...
Bondage is fun ^^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces