Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
I have a question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm
Mental-Neko Master

Ah. Well what my sister and I did was had pizza, salad, and some dessert. We did some dances like the Hare Hare Yukai and Hona Sainara. We also watched some anime, and as we were like 'okay bed time' someone started to sing Bohemian Rhapsody. It was epic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:23 pm
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

Ah. Well what my sister and I did was had pizza, salad, and some dessert. We did some dances like the Hare Hare Yukai and Hona Sainara. We also watched some anime, and as we were like 'okay bed time' someone started to sing Bohemian Rhapsody. It was epic.

That sounds like fun. ^-^  

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:02 pm
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

This year we're doing pizza again and donuts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:11 pm
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

Haha, fun. So what's kuro-con like?  

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 pm
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

Well since it's a smaller con there isn't as much to do in terms of panels and shoots, but at the same time you're not rushing all over the place trying to do things. You have time to make friends and I kid you not, after each con I have a few new friends on FB. Everyone is also devoted to the con and making it better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:18 pm
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

Well since it's a smaller con there isn't as much to do in terms of panels and shoots, but at the same time you're not rushing all over the place trying to do things. You have time to make friends and I kid you not, after each con I have a few new friends on FB. Everyone is also devoted to the con and making it better.

That's always great, I mean...well I've only been to Aki-con once, but I know the people who run it, and from what I understand that even it has grown a HUGE amount. But, still not as large as Sakura-con xD  

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:36 pm
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

That's always great, I mean...well I've only been to Aki-con once, but I know the people who run it, and from what I understand that even it has grown a HUGE amount. But, still not as large as Sakura-con xD

KNC wants to rival Sakura-con one day. The people from Aki con also go to KNC. They know me and I know them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:49 pm
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

KNC wants to rival Sakura-con one day. The people from Aki con also go to KNC. They know me and I know them.

That's awesome. I would hope that if they knew you that you would know them. biggrin  

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 pm
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

That's awesome. I would hope that if they knew you that you would know them. biggrin

Every year I buy something from them. They have a booth with goodies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:23 pm
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

Hehe, that's great. I met them last year from a friend who's very close to them.  

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:38 pm
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

Hehe, that's great. I met them last year from a friend who's very close to them.

KNC doesn't have any ties to anymore Con's, though some con goers from Montana come by.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:08 pm
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master
angelmage99
Mental-Neko Master

KNC doesn't have any ties to anymore Con's, though some con goers from Montana come by.

That's cool. ^-^  

Mental Neko-Senpai

Liberal Prophet

6,725 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash