Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
PLOT TWIST THIS PLOT THREAD INVOLVES PLOTS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you liek plots
  Yes
  Yes
View Results

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:37 pm
Yin-Bug
@Tilly: No, I mean you had already set up something so there is something there but I keep forgetting to reply. I'll get to it soon, no worries.

kk. just so ya know, that was my other account, but i'll use this one sense i am continuing  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:48 pm
I'll get to it as soon as I get the chance.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:59 pm
Yin-Bug
I'll get to it as soon as I get the chance.

kk, just quote me when ya do  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 pm
:] I normally do. XD  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:14 pm
wooga Paes
x2!

Sarei Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:29 pm
Yin-Bug
double tag!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am
[ Lady Kiya ]
x2

Annchen

Sarei Stargazer

moineau bavarde

wooga Paes
x3

Kimaria

Tags! and sorry for crappy responses trying to get back into it!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:16 pm
For Abrax,
I have [ Billy ]. She was a rogue, but cupnapped. She isn't too happy about it and rather brash when you meet her but now that she knows she really can't escape she wants to know others and get a 'bro club' going. She is already going to be bros with one other lion cub.. [ Fiachra ]. Owned by Depawist. So.. maybe bros- and that awkward crush can be with her as they become friends. So thus very awkward. :3 Later some love triangles/squares and octogons? XD; Thus for more crazy plots.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 pm
Chi Sohma
For Abrax,
I have [ Billy ]. She was a rogue, but cupnapped. She isn't too happy about it and rather brash when you meet her but now that she knows she really can't escape she wants to know others and get a 'bro club' going. She is already going to be bros with one other lion cub.. [ Fiachra ]. Owned by Depawist. So.. maybe bros- and that awkward crush can be with her as they become friends. So thus very awkward. :3 Later some love triangles/squares and octogons? XD; Thus for more crazy plots.

LOVE THIS
SET UP A RP!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:52 pm
OH LORD! A LOVE TRIANGLE XD Poor Fiachra, he has no idea what he's in for!

OK! I come bearing ideas, but y'know you don't have to go for them if you don't want C:

For Tuz:

User Image

I don't THINK they're related. But then I don't really have much knowledge with the Firekin. I was thinking she could fill his mentor spot. Or maybe a future mate plot? Who knows, she's pretty much a blank slate but I imagine her as being very mellow. She can lose her temper in an instant if you push the right buttons. But otherwise she's just kinda .. chill. 8D Iunno. But she's available for nearly anything you'd like to try.

For Esau: I really wish he was on stage younger so he could meet

User Image

She'd be SO perfect for him. She thinks she's a fortune teller. She likes to read paws, tell fortunes, read the stars, and keep track of your zodiac. She thinks all of this is true mind you, so she'd likely be the type to tell Esau something, and have him think its as true as she does. HILARITY ENSUES. If he ever comes back to the Swampies, they absolutely must meet! Or if he is still on his Pilgrimage when she leaves for hers, they must meet. Please XD

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:01 am
Depawsit

Firekin plot: Totally! I -don't- think they're related but I can totally do some research. I think they were born around the same time so we could maybe do back logs? and try them out as I figure out if they're related.

and the swampie plot are youitnerested in anything long term?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:03 pm
Yin-Bug
Depawsit

Firekin plot: Totally! I -don't- think they're related but I can totally do some research. I think they were born around the same time so we could maybe do back logs? and try them out as I figure out if they're related.

and the swampie plot are youitnerested in anything long term?

Great! Yeah, like I said, I don't think they are. But I guess its better safe than sorry. I remember looking into her bloodline a while back ago, and it isn't very big [ from what I could find ] and I don't recall seeing Tuz anywhere in it.

As for the Swampie plot - I very well could be, if you're interested in that sort of thing. Thulile is such a sweetheart! At the very least I could see these two being adorable best friends XD But yes, if you are, I could definitely be convinced of something long term!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:45 pm
Depawsit

Wanna do some back log RP with them then biggrin

And for the swampies the reason I ask is because I'm not sure if I want him to stay there so xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 pm
Yin-Bug
Depawsit

Wanna do some back log RP with them then biggrin

And for the swampies the reason I ask is because I'm not sure if I want him to stay there so xD

Definitely :3

If you wouldn't mind setting it up - i'd love you FOREVER because i'm about to crash x.x I'm so exhausted.

Well, once you decide we could go from there! If you decide you don't want him to stay, i'd still LOVE for them to meet when Thulile goes out for her pilgrimage <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers