Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Ҟamen Rider Шizard ~ ☬fficial Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:49 am
Thats partly why I prefer the PSP games. they can be played on any system  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:11 am
Agito Geist
Thats partly why I prefer the PSP games. they can be played on any system
it's also a lot more portable than the wii version.  

Kiriyama Ren

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:14 pm
I don't even own a Wii rofl I collect PSP's though so I know what version I'll be getting.

I wish Sony would release a LE Climax heros PSP console.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:34 am
I'm going on record here. That was quite the large rider kick.  

Kiriyama Ren

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 pm
Super Climax heroes is looking to be pretty epic.
Wizard, Meteor, Todoroki, Zanki, Chalice, Sasord, Gills, Delta, Saga, Me.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:28 am
Looking forward to it, here. I can already think of one rider I'll never use though.

edited heavily

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=09ZU1-NeYwQ

I'm just excited about all the options that they're giving us, and how they're apparently changing the combat system to be a lot more open and allow for a lot more versatility in how riders could fight.
Climax Heroes Fourze felt like it had very small fighting arenas, this one on the other hand looks to be quite a lot larger. so, riders like Diend, Ibuki, Delta, and W (Anything Trigger) should be a bit better. I never found the ranged based riders to be all that good in the past as they were given lower defenses, lower knockback resistance, and overall lower power because they could hit from a distance. But the older combat system had stages that were so small it didn't take much to strafe to within range.

I'm hoping for more spoiler riders. Climax heroes Fourze had the Skull character model already in it, but they never finished the fighting style, So he wasn't playable.
Considering all the new riders they're adding, they have a lot left to add, but, they've got well over half of the riders. (I think this games count should be close to 60 playable characters not counting different forms)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:46 pm
Hey guys, so some new rumors have hit the web about Kamen Rider Wizard having up to 5 riders appearing in this series. as well as a Female Rider as the 2nd, by the name of Kamen Rider Witch. But like always take these rumors with a Grain Of Salt xp

"Remember our first rumors on Kamen Rider Wizard? Most of it are deemed false, aside from the WizarDriver and the Rings. It's time again for another rumor on the show, centering around the multiple Kamen Riders rumor.

Please take these rumors with a grain of salt!

Kamen Rider Wizard's world is like Hibiki's, there are many wizards/mages/magicians all over the world. Five are set to appear within the series. Wizard will have two Final Forms, whose rings seem to be "Adamantite and Orichalum" (based on 2 Mythical/Legendary metals). The rings are set on a Knuckle device, which can become a Machine Gun, and a Cannon.

The second Rider will be called Kamen Rider Witch, the first female secondary rider. She is similar to Wizard, but has a Witch's hat-type helmet, and her jewelery is "clear" colored. She has a Broom-styled Halberd as her weapon, which can turn into a Sniper Rifle. She transforms by setting clear jewelery onto her necklace.

The supposed third Rider will have a "Japanese Magician/Diviner" motif, and his head is shaped like Fourze's. He has a "Summoner Form" and a "Samurai Form." Samurai Form can move at incredible speed, but can only be maintained for a short period of time, while the Summoner Form can summon Phantoms that Samurai Form has defeated and controls them.

Kamen Rider Wizard's Summer film will show Haruto's training from his Master, and the first time he transforms. It will also be the first appearance of his Final Forms and third Rider."

via dukemon22 at Rangerboard"

Jefusion.com  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:12 am
LOL Kamen Rider Witch! I love it dramallama

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 pm
LOL is it weird that I'm actually looking forward to that? I could already picture it. a red female Rider wearing a Witch Hat, and carrying around her Broom styled Halberd xp  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm
You got me thinking of Dark Magician Girl from Yugioh LOL. Either way I think its a good idea I hope the rumor is true. I'll be the first one in line to buy that figure.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:29 pm
Some more Wizard News blaugh Flame Dragon Looks Amazing!! I dont think I've ever been more excited for an upgrade xd

Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Dragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This month's issue of Televi-kun Magazine have revealed one of Kamen Rider Wizard's upgraded form, the Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Dragon. Also seen on the image above is the Go-Busters Powered Custom.

Now back to Kamen Rider Wizard. We all know that inside Haruto is the Dragon Phantom, or what we call now as the WizarDragon. By utilizing the Flame Dragon Ring, he unleashes its power. Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Dragon is much more powerful than the normal Flame Style.

Here's another look at Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Dragon on different angles. Along with it is a clearer image of the Flame Dragon Ring.

The above image shows Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Dragon using its "special" ability. By utilizing the Special Ring, the head of the WizarDragon will materialize on Wizard's chest and throws flames to its enemies

via Henshin Justice Unlimited

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 pm
If anyone else wants to get the CD of the Wizard song, I thought I would post a link to the real deal.

You get a poster if you get the 1st press release. It is the same as the CD cover except poster size! cat_4laugh

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCA-49949

The poster is a most welcome addition and is already framed and on my wall. I haven't had a KR poster I liked since the Kabuto Complete Best One and Only, CD-Box.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:54 pm
Looks like we wont get our Kamen Rider Witch mad

New toy catalogs have been leaked over the interwebs which reveals the secondary Kamen Rider for Kamen Rider Wizard TV series! He will be called Kamen Rider Beast

By using the Beast Driver (ビーストドライバー) and the Beast Color (ビーストカラー), the user transforms to Kamen Rider Beast. His main weapon is the Dice Saber (ダイスサーベル). Other powers is currently unknown.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:21 pm
We could still. there was a rumor that there would be 5 riders. it seemed too good to be true that the second was a female rider. though, i don't know how they're going to play up KR Beast.

He's got a, wrestling championship belt. kinda reminiscent of latoratar, and yet no one else seems to be commenting on his wrist cuff has a dolphin image on it.  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff