Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
SilverLutz's Primary Plot Thread || Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:08 am
Epine de Rose

Ahhhh I'd love to get Taigi and Surana together for an RP X3 She's so cute! What's her personality like? Or is that still up in the air since you haven't had a chance to do much with her? =3c  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:22 am
SilverLutz

Haha, she's pretty much up in the air for the most part as I haven't had a chance to play her. n_n;  

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 am
XD We'll see how she comes out, then! If you're still interested in your adult doggies, I just got a male WD who is a rouge from the contest last night in the main thread. I stuck him on the first page. If he interests you, I can certainly do two RPs =D He's available right now as well, whereas Taigi will need to wait twoish weeks to get one going.

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am
SilverLutz

Sure, take your pick. Either Nosfermi, Amarllyis or Kimaji (Nosfermi's mother) are up for RP, 'tis entirely up to you.

Kimaji:
Dancer, performer. Generally speaking she's light hearted and creative, but she's also renowned for her flighty behaviour. She finds it difficult to commit in the sense that she dislikes being tied down in one place for too long. That being said she hasn't got a cruel bone in her body and wouldn't harm a fly if she could avoid it.

Amaryllis:
Tall, dark and handsome. If he could flip his hair and bat his eyelashes at the screen he probably would. He's smooth talking, diplomatic and is generally approachable. He comes from a bizarre family in the sense that his 'mother' was a wild dog and his 'father' was a lion. That being said, it's guaranteed that he's very grounded and scarcely judges anyone for their behaviour.

Nosfermi:
Just like her mother, she's a dancer. However, this little pup has also mastered the art of manipulation and charm. Consider her the cat burglar, she'll sweet talk her way into your heart, steal your pearls and jet off to the Bahamas before you've realised what she's taken. That being said she isn't always "on" and if you catch her on a lazy day, she's liable to be good humoured, playful and up for a bit of a game.

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm
I think Aya would have the most fun with Kimaji. He hasn't met anyone nice out in the Rougelands and she seems like she wouldn't take advantage of him. He needs to have some good experiences XD Plus he'll probably be a stammering mess with how pretty she is. It could make for some lulzy times. I've got to scoot off to a hair appointment, but if you'd like to start it I'll reply once I get home.

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:19 pm
SilverLutz

My girl Inia is out wandering in the rogue lands right now. She's a quiet but sweet gal who is a tad bit lonely. I was thinking she could hear Ndoto singing and meet him? Maybe he could try and teach her how to sing?
(it would be backlogged RP for your boyo, from his time before the Nchi)  

The Captain Britain

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 pm
The Captain Britain
SilverLutz

My girl Inia is out wandering in the rogue lands right now. She's a quiet but sweet gal who is a tad bit lonely. I was thinking she could hear Ndoto singing and meet him? Maybe he could try and teach her how to sing?

Certainly! Ndoto loves making friends and singing, so it would be perfect =3 Would you like me to set up a plot in the rouge lands for us?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:29 pm
SilverLutz
The Captain Britain
SilverLutz

Certainly! Ndoto loves making friends and singing, so it would be perfect =3 Would you like me to set up a plot in the rouge lands for us?

That would be wonderful! 8D  

The Captain Britain

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:50 pm
The Captain Britain

Tagged you in the thread =D I might not get to reply again tonight, but I will tomorrow evening~  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:54 pm
SilverLutz

Hey Silver I have a few offers for rp for you.

Perhaps Fireheart with my boy Blue Mountain aka Furiko?

Also your little Kicheko with her sister Upepo Juu Maji?  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:58 pm
Izzy Makani
SilverLutz

Hey Silver I have a few offers for rp for you.

Perhaps Fireheart with my boy Blue Mountain aka Furiko?

Also your little Kicheko with her sister Upepo Juu Maji?

Yes to both =D Would you like to start one and I'll start the other? I'm heading off to bed shortly, but I can certainly get one of them up. I can put Fireheart in the KZ pride somewhere...I have her cert handy for copy pasting X3 I'll tag you in the thread once I start it and just let me know when you get the other one up =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:00 pm
SilverLutz

Yes to both =D Would you like to start one and I'll start the other? I'm heading off to bed shortly, but I can certainly get one of them up. I can put Fireheart in the KZ pride somewhere...I have her cert handy for copy pasting X3 I'll tag you in the thread once I start it and just let me know when you get the other one up =D

Sounds good! ^.^ I'll try to get the other up tonight as well. If not it will be my first priority tomorrow.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:10 pm
Izzy Makani

Sounds good! ^.^ I'll try to get the other up tonight as well. If not it will be my first priority tomorrow.

Perfect =3 I'll be on in the evening tomorrow and can post for you then.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm
Added a new cheetah~  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 am
Bump!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff