Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:38 pm
Kendall's eyes widened as she recognized him before he felt his hood getting pulled up. "Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now." he muttered, adjusting the cloak. "Anyways, we need to get up to the surface and start moving. Like I said, all I want is for this stupid war to stop. And either side having you or your sister isn't going to help that. It's just going to make it worse." he said, frowning. "But yes, my name is Kendall. And I'm the infamous missing prince of Karica." he said, looking at Kyria very seriously. He was able to speak freely now that she already knew, and they were in the catacombs of Karica anyways, so it wasn't likely that anyone would overhear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:52 pm
Kyria nodded but still looked around. She didn't want to put him in unneeded danger because someone overheard them. She didn't want him to get hurt because he was helping her. She nodded again seeing to be agreeing with nothing then after a quick look around sighed. "Lead the way sir." she whispered. "Lead and I'll follow."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:15 pm
Kendall nodded and then started walking, leading them back up to the surface. He knew where the nearest exit would be that would be close to the road, but not so close that they would be noticed as they left the underground. He looked over his shoulder, just to make sure that she was indeed following him and hadn't gotten lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:18 pm
Kyria was following him. Well. . . she was admiring his behind now that she realized who he was but quickly stopped when she realized he was beginning to look behind him to see if she was okay. "Not lost yet sir." She said with a smile on her face.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 pm
Kendall chuckled a little. "So I noticed." he said, before continuing on until he reached a ladder. "This one." he said, starting up, climbing quickly to the top. Once he got there, he hooked one arm around a rung and used the other to push the top off the entrance.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:50 pm
Kyria watched climbing after him keeping her hands to herself so easily. The darkness was lighter outside than inside. The stars gave her enough light to see a little better than underground. The occasional torch in the street helped too. "So which way boss?" She whispered once they were out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:55 pm
Kendall climbed out and helped Kyria out as well before she asked her question. "This way." he said, leading her towards the road.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:28 pm
Kyria followed obediently behind him. She didn't want to get lost on the road and get picked up by guards. She figured staying with the lost Prince was a good idea and wondering off was not. "Yes sir." She replied again not sure what to say beyond that since she figured anything she could say would be met with awkward silences.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:40 pm
Kendall reached the road without incidence before he looked around. There were currently no other travelers. No one wanted to be on the road at night. He started walking towards the nearest town. "So, are you going to ask, or am I going to be kept waiting forever?" he asked, a bit of tension in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:45 pm
"I don't need to ask." Kyria replied. "I know something caused you to leave your home and that because of it you can't reveal yourself but I don't know why that is either, I know, however, if you were able to get a hold of me and my sister and make us write and play our music it could help you win the war. I also know that your parents miss you gravely. And that witchcraft is punishable by death." She kept pace with him keeping half a step in front just because she could. Maybe tick him off a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:00 pm
Kendall laughed bitterly. "Yeah. More like 'someone.'" he said, before spitting on the ground in disgust. "And this war? This stupid, stupid war that my father started! Instead of trying to actually find me he goes off and accuses our neighboring kingdom of kidnapping me!" he snapped angrily, his words hushed, but there was no mistaking the vehemence in his voice. "I used to think my father was a great man, running a kingdom where everyone could be happy. But my time among the common people changed my view very quickly." he said, eyes narrowing on the ground in front of him. He didn't really care if Kyria was a half-step ahead of him. As long as she was close and going in the right direction, it was all the same to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:14 pm
Kyria gave a nod. She sort of understood why he was upset. "My sister and I were separated at a young age to protect us. But. . . I guess in the end the Neighbouring king found my sister." She sighed. "I wonder if she's okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:57 pm
Kendall sighed. "I can only assume so. They need her alive to do her bit. If they're smart, they'll be treating her right so she has few qualms about using her ability for them." he said, frowning. "If not . . . well, she's likely in a cell. Still alive, but not as nice of lodgings." he said before looking at Kyria. "At least you can know that she's still alive." he said, trying to be reassuring.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:10 pm
"Yeah trapped like a rat in a cage. There's no way they'd be nice to her. No way in the world. They'll use her and try to get their hands on me to turn the tides of the war. It's hard to think that king would treat my sister right just to get her favour. From what father told me of him, he's no better than your father. . . no offense."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:22 pm
"None taken." Kendall said, waving the comment off indifferently. He really didn't care about his family. Except perhaps his mother. Although he didn't know how she was faring. It was kind of difficult to get information about the royal family when you were living among the peasants.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff