Royal Confusion { Yaoi } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas didn't want to lose Tori either and he had missed him for the past three days. "I don't want to lose you either, but here is what I will do, I'll continue to love you until you are not confused about me anymore. If you accept my love then I will stay with you until we die loving you. If you don't then I will leave or probably stay the way i did for those three days." He says before kissing the prince passionately again. He missed his lips during those three days. He pushed Tori against the wall wrapping his arms around his waist. "Your mine and no one else's" He whispered in his ear. He kissed Tori's neck and left a hickey.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori nodded at Nicholas' agreement. He didn't want to lose him. But he was so confused. The prince gasp as he was pushed against the wall and having his neck bitten. Some how, a soft moan slipped through his lips. Tori quickly covered his mouth so that no one could heard them.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:18 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas pulled his lips away from Tori's neck and looked down at him. "Sorry but I was holding back for three days." He apologizes as he takes his arms from around Tori. He walks over to the door and unlocks it. He opens the door waiting for the prince to walk out the room. "I missed you those three days, plus Nathan kept flirting with me. I ignored him every time cause I was thinking about my special person"
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori smiled at Nicholas."That's quite alright Nick and I'll kill that twit later.'he said as he walked out of the room. He liked having his knight back. It made him happy inside.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:32 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

"I suggest you don't, he's leaving anyway" Nicholas says as he followed Tori down the hall. He was glad that he got to be near the prince again. He was about to give up on the whole act he did for three days. As long as he got to be with Tori he was fine. Mr. Rouge walked up to the both of them with Nathan talking to him. Nathan looked at the two and smiled at Nicholas. "Morning, this is my last day here, but I'll be back now and again." He says before shaking Mr. Rouge's and Tori's hand. When he got to Nicholas he kissed him on the lips. Nicholas pushed him off and wiped his lips. "Leave before you get killed" He says as he backed away holding Tori's arms behind his back.
"Your lips taste good"
Nathan smiled and walked away leaving the castle and returnung home.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:12 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori growled at Nathan. It pissed him off that he was here but now he kissed his knight!!!! He wanted to kill that idiot."I'll kill that twit the next time I saw him.'he said as he glared down the hall.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:48 am
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas let Tori go as they walked dow the hall. "I didn't know that guy liked me so much. You're very protective about me. Its okay, I'm protective about you" Nicholas says before he looks at the clock in the hallway."It's time for me to make me rounds. Where do you want to meet when I'm done?" He asked looking at the prince.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:13 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

*Bump*  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:44 am
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori blushed as he looked away."Of ccourse I'm protective!!! You're my loyal knight and the only knight I trust...'he said as he looked at Nicholas then quickly looked away. Tori thought for a minute then said." I think my room would be fine for us to meet at...."

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:54 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas laughed when the prince quickly turned away from him. When he heard where Tori wanted to meet after he had done his rounds he sighed and shook his head. "No, I get tempted in there to do a...lot...Anyway, since we always meet in the study, how about we meet in the tower. No one ever goes there unless we have no more prison space in the dungen. Be there in two hours okay?" He suggested before he planted a kiss on Tori's forehead.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori nodded at Nicholas."Yes. Agreed. I shall meet you there.'he said as he felt lips on his forehead, causing him to blush wildly." I sssshall meet u there. Good day Nicholas."he said as he quickly ran away into his study. His heart beat echoing through out the hall.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:13 am
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas smiled when Tori ran off into the study after he kissed his forehead. He walked away and made his rounds around the castle. He thought about the prince a lot as he was doing his rounds.
~2 hours later~
He made his last check on things and then headed up to the tower. Nicholas waited for Tori as he stood looking out the window. He hoped that annoying butler was busy with something at this time.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:28 am
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

In a flash, Tori was in the tower and unlocked the door behind him, panting heavily. Knocking came from the door, seconds after. It was the butler telling the prince to come out and finish his duties. Tori kept quiet. After a few minutes, the sound of foot steps echoed through the tower then silence. Tori sighed out of relief.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:03 pm
Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Nicholas turned around with his hand on his sword until he saw Tori leaning his back against the door. He knew it was the Butler on the other side of the door. He walked towards the prince taking his hand off his sword. "What did you do for two hours?" He asked staring into his eyes.
User Image  

sesshomaruXDgirl

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:33 pm
User Image

Tori Val

====== gaia_crown ======

Tori rubbed his temple. " I signed 10 treaties, read 10 chapters of the family book, sword fighting, horse back riding and almost had to write a letter to Nathan's sister but that's when I espaced and ran here." he said as he looked at Nicholas and smiled. He only felt at peace when Nicholas was around.

==============

sesshomaruXDgirl

{{:Yaoi/Yuri Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas