Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled lightly at Sam. "You look dead on your feet. Come on. Lets get to the tower!" she said, in a rather mommy-ish voice. She spoke the way she often did with Terren. She blushed a bit, then chuckled, trying to pass it off as a joke.
{OOC: }

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

Cause in his life he's filled with all these good intentions.
He's left a lot of things he'd rather not mention right now.
But just before he says goodnight,
He looks up with a little smile at me and he says

Timothy Steele
Wizard Law Professor
Former Gryffindor

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Timothy winced as he walked in the door. His elbow was throbbing, and he was pretty sure he wrenched it moving the desk in his office. It wasn't like he didn't like to use magic, really, it was just a case where he had preferred to do it by hand. He walked over to the desk to sign in, wincing as he realized that he couldn't write. He took up a quill with his right hand, and grimacing, scrawled out untidily the information required for the sign in.

Name: Timothy Steele
Year: Teacher
House: Gryffindor
Symptoms: injured elbow

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas heard someone enter the hospital wing, he moved from his seat within his office to the front desk. "Hello," he said looking at the form. "Well, your a new Professor? What is it you teach?" he inquired as he signaled for the male to come behind the desk. He is cute. he thought as he moved towards an empty bench for Professor to sit at. "Would you mind rolling up your sleeve?" he said as he looked at the man.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

Timothy Steele
Wizard Law Professor
Former Gryffindor

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Timothy looked up as the nurse came in, though his eyebrow quirked in interest. Well, he's not that bad. Mentally he chastised himself, realizing that that was definitely not appropriate for the workplace. At least it was in his head. "Hey. You're the nurse? I think I saw you at the welcoming feast as the deputy headmaster." He grimaced as he started rolling up his sleeve, the movement painful. "Yeah, I'm a new teacher. Wizard law, in fact."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Lukas smiled and let out a chuckle. "Head Nurse, Healing Professor, Head Of Slytherin House, and Deputy Headmaster, Lukas Brighton at your service." he said, his eyes examing the wound, before flicking up to study the male's face. "Wizard law? Never had much interest in it myself, but maybe you can convince me other wise." he chuckled as he tapped his wand on the other male's elbow. Subtle flirting, maybe he will take it well. he chuckled. "There ya go, swelling should go down in a bit, just wait here a bit longer." he said stepping away and grabbing some container of a foul smelling purple liquid. He poured some in a small cup and handed it to the man. "Take a sip of this, it'll help the muscles stop hurting. Trust me, it works well." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 pm
Diamond_Wales
User Image

Timothy Steele
Wizard Law Professor
Former Gryffindor

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Timothy's eyebrow rose a bit higher as he regarded the other man. Did he just... hit on him? He regarded the man for a moment. "Slytherin, huh? Doesn't that like make us some sort of enemies or something? Or is that something usually reserved for our childhoods?" He took the potion offered and took a sip, making a face at the taste. "Well, I don't have all of those titles, so I think I'll stick with just Timothy Steele."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason groaned as he carried the girl. So far, at least, he hadn't been stopped from entering the castle, though he suspected that wouldn't last for long. Carrying the girl into the hospital wing, he deposited her into a seat in the receptionist area and went to sign her in but paused. Oh great, he didn't even know her name. This was getting better and better.

He looked around and decided to call out."Um, excuse me, but I believe I have one of your students. She was attacked in the forest." Hopefully no one would ask him by what, though he doubted that. He was sure he was going to Azkaban for this one, wasn't he?

--------------------------------------
State: Concerned
OOC: And skipped the trip and posted from the Forbidden Forest to the Hospital Wing.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Lukas chuckled. "Please, I've dated Gryffindors before." He said with a wink. He took the potion and set it on the table, before placing his hand on the male's arm. Oh, he has some muscle too. he though, chuckling mentaly. "How does this feel?" he asked putting a little pressure on Timothy's elbow. It was at that moment a grubby looking man arrived in the Hospital wing, saying he had an injured student. "Montague!" he called towards the offices, "I need you out here Stat!" he said. "We have an injured girl! Timothy, Go Alert the Gryffindor Head of House. Jeric Bell." he said waving his wand at a bed, that immediately began to prepare itself.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:19 pm
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy felt herself being carried, then heard loud noises and saw bright lights. Her head was swimming and her body was bloody. She felt her body changing, and she opened an eye, only to immediately close it again. The lights were too bright! She just wanted to sleep....

»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Her crystalline eyes of blues and grays scanned the infirmary as she strolled in, her heels clicking loud and dignified with every heavy step. Her lithe, long, and, rather tall figure strolled casually into the room at the notion of an injured student, and though her eyes went first to the unconscious child, she couldn’t help but flutter her gaze upwards to the man that held her with unquestionable doubt, wonder, and accusations. Her own child attended this school, and had he been in the arms of a man with such a foul air about him, one she couldn’t even begin to describe, she was sure she’d have hexed him first and asked questions later…

But she knew far better than that, approaching the pair she immediately levitated the girl away from the man and to safety. ”What’s happened to her, do you know? Is there any inflictions, wounds, burns that you might have noticed—perhaps blood? Sir, if you’ll please stay here, I’m sure the Gryffindor Head of House, Professor Bell, will have a few questions for you as well.” Within ear shot, she moved to the girl, wandlessly levitated her towards her bed as she withdrew her wand from the pockets of her robe finally to perform a silent spell, detecting injuries or illness from the girl on her way to the bed being prepared.

~Exit Remy's Bed~

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

Timothy Steele
Wizard Law Professor
Former Gryffindor

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

Timothy was going to respond when he saw the sight that caused Lukas to stop and start calling orders. His eyebrows shot up to his hairline as he realized that the girl was bleeding. "All right, no problem." He headed out of the hospital wing, intent on tracking down the head of house for Gryffindor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason collapsed into the nearest chair as soon as the girl was taken off his hands. As soon as his gaze drifted downward, however, he could almost feel them itching with fur, morphing into something else... He shoved his hands into his pockets. He hated it every time he transformed, and now with this incident, he doubted he could ever forgive himself. However, he suddenly realized one large fact. If she went to school here, then unless the rules for the forest had changed, she had gone in without permission. Realizing that, it was not that hard to figure out that he would have been just fine in the forest.

He looked over to the stern-looking woman as she questioned him and then left to take her to a bed. He grit his teeth, realizing that on this, he really had to come clean."I-i believe I know what happened to her. She, well, she was attacked by a werewolf. I-in fact, i'm positive that happened." Please just leave it at that. He didn't want to be brought up on charges or something, and at least the girl was in good hands. However, there was a niggling thought in the back of his head that made him realize that whatever prejudices he may have encountered, she would also face. That alone made him feel guilty all over again.

State: Concerned
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

█████████████████ ██████████████

Jeric walked in to the Hospital Wing at a brisk pace though somehow still managing to keep his normal refined air about him. as he entered the Wing he looked around and immediately began to take in the look of everyone in the room. He spotted a man he didn't recognize. He must of been the one to find the girl. There was certainly something off about the man and Jeric didn't not trust that one bit. After a moment of studying the man he turned to continue examining the room's occupants. Jeric noticed Lukas Brighton and approached him. "What can you tell me." Jeric said, not bothering with formalities. It was obviously urgent and he was sure there wasn't time to be wasted.

ooc; outfit in first icon, music in last.

MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Jeric Bell
Mind Magic - Occlumency Teacher
Head of Gryffindor House

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Lukas had been watching the man as his assistant took care of the injured student. When he mentioned the werewolf his eyebrows shot up. "Are you positive, sir?" he said. He looked to the door as they opened and Professor Bell arrived. Finally he is here. he thought before turning to the Head of Gryffindor House. "Remy Bleiddiaid, a student of your house, was brought in - from the forest - by this man, who claims she was attacked by a werewolf." he said. he raised his wand and pointed it out. "If that is true, then we must alert the headmistress. Expecto Patronum!" he shouted and a silver fox burst forth from his wand.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Unsettled}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She hurried into the large wing, Jack right behind her. She had run into him on the way here and though it would be good if someone needed an extra hand. She also liked having the support as well, since he made her feel at ease. She came into the main desk and quickly observed who was in the room. Turning to Lukas, she asked for details."Professor Brighton, what's the issue?" She asked, eying the strange man. He had a weird air about him making her uneasy right away.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out