Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Cap's Corner (Plots and More) Updated 10/4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  <3
View Results

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:09 pm
The Captain Britain

cali.wolfe@AIM.com

What a brilliant imagination I have.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:36 am
The Captain Britain

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!
Eliora
Eliora needs some cub friends too! She could hang out with Briac? What they end up being longer-term, we'll let RP decide?
Her personality from my journal: Eliora, like her mother, will be raised as a girly girl. She strives to keep herself clean and presentable, but she also has a streak of laziness- she's a relaxed lioness and can take it too far. Days in the shade and swimming in water holes are good days- she loves swimming, even if it might mess up her looks for a while. Though, should something become a competition... Her slackerism quickly vanishes. Where her mother relies on beauty as her charm, Eli relies on cuteness.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 am
Light Atago

AH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

SO CUTE. Is she a shiny pikachu? She looks too dark to be a regular one.
And yeah! Briac would love to have more friends. Would you want to have them meet each other or pretend they've already met before?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:36 pm
The Captain Britain

Yup, she's shiny! :3 She's based on my surfing pikachu in my SoulSilver (Though my pikachu in-game isn't shiny. XDDDD She does know surf though!)

Anyway- We can have them meet? Eli is easygoing, I imagine she would make friends quick. :3 If you want to start, that would be excellent! X3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:22 pm
Don't know if the quote worked or not, so just in case.

Thread for Tahir & Tim. c: Whoop!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:04 pm
Light Atago

Ahahaha, sorry, I got slammed with midterms. Were you still interested in having Eli and Briac meet up?  

The Captain Britain

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:50 pm
The Captain Britain
Light Atago

Ahahaha, sorry, I got slammed with midterms. Were you still interested in having Eli and Briac meet up?

Totally understandable. :3 Sure! XP  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:08 pm
Light Atago

BOOM.

Sparks of Friendship
Get it? Sparks? Cause she's a pikachu? emotion_awesome
-shot-

The Captain Britain

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:40 am
The Captain Britain

Just wanted to ask if you still wanted Hidaya to be one of his best friends? I'm waiting for a reply from Yin to see if I can go ahead and rp her in the pridelands to get her friend plots underway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 am
Izzy Makani

Yeah, of course! Just lemme know when Yin gets back to you and we can set something up.

The Captain Britain

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:22 am
The Captain Britain
Izzy Makani

Yeah, of course! Just lemme know when Yin gets back to you and we can set something up.

Ok! I'll quote you here in your plot thread when she pm's me back. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Suuup? I have a lot of propositions for you, so I hope I don't seem derpy suggesting them all at once. I figured you could cherrypick which appealed most.

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!

I have a few scenarios in which Tim could save / help someone, so whichever you'd prefer.

I have Tanana who is a walking mess in perpetual need of help: born and raised slave, lost track of her entire family (first her birth family, then her children); scrawny even by runt standards and all around pathetic.

I also have Talis for something a little more upbeat. She's a seer, one of the ones more hindered than helped by her visions, and could end up in some sort of trouble as a result -- falls down a ditch, what have you.

For something much more on the side of lulz, I have Renzi. Extremely curious gal, intrigued by the process of creating / "inventing" things and sometimes walks into trouble that usually favors the comical side. She fancies herself more intelligent than your average bear lion, which might be interesting given his frustration with those he deems less intelligent. Renzi's actions are often misinterpreted as dimwitted, so they could either come to an understanding that is indeed not the case, or have an amusing time convincing themselves the other one is the stupid one.

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!

Sheska
Sheska is very tidy and would be more than happy to help Maua live up to her standards of cleanliness. She wouldn't have any problems scolding him if she thought he was whining, either.

Mto

Mto is a Swampie (and a seer, for all it matters) who has been on her name quest a long while. She could lead him back there when she returns. They might even click in terms of being mates, but we'd have to see, I suppose.

Hey Cap! I wanna RP!

Chyou
Chyou and Inia could just roll together for a bit. She hates being secluded as well, but contrary to Inia, talks. A lot.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 am
The Captain Britain

Wanted to let you know! Yin got back to me and said she's cool with Hidaya rping with others so we can start something any time!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:41 am
Izzy Makani

That sounds wonderful!
Would you mind starting? My muse for intros is completely dead right now. xD

The Captain Britain

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 am
Hopefolly

Good Lord, woman. xD So many plots! It's like being in a candy store!

FOR TIM: I think we can definitely do the one with Talis. What does she see in her visions?
And what did you have in mind for Tanana?

FOR MAUA: Sheska is really pretty. heart Maua would probably trust her too, since her purple would remind him of his brother. Maybe he could kind of vent about his sad sorry life to her too?
As for Mto, I need to hear back from Das Tor about what we had planned first.

FOR INIA: Would Chyou be going to the Pridelands as well? Or will just provide some company for a bit?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff