Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:05 pm
munineye

(Also, since I know mods watch this area sometimes, I'd still like to be added to the artist's list... sweatdrop )

You've been added...but if you would like to provide a link to samples, feel free to PM me... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:43 pm
My Birthday is May 31st.  

X_DARKWOLF_X

Moonlight Werewolf

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:11 am
I think this thread was more effective on the main page sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:49 pm
People should really be checking the event forums more often. Then again, it would be nice if there were more incentive to do so. Like, you know if we actually had some Guild sponsored events?  

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:28 am
Yeah that is true. Methinks the mods need to have a talk  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:36 am
My birthday is July 20th 3nodding  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:37 pm
My birthday is July 3rd, as for my wish I'm not really sure what I want. Maybe art or something like that since the items I want are big price ones I had to sell to get my winged anklets >.<.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:09 pm
Would it be possible for me to do my August birthday now? sweatdrop  

Crenn

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:03 am
Crenn
Would it be possible for me to do my August birthday now? sweatdrop

Sure, why not.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:17 am
ninja Is there a way for furs who want to be descrete about their real birthdays do this somehow? Like maybe have a special Gaia birthday or something? I just don't like to put out my specifics so publicaly because I'm a parinoid mantis like that. Usually only share that information over the internet with those I've know a long time and stuff.

That's one of the reasons I never did anything birthday wise with the old Birthday fairy thread we used to have way back when. ninja  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:16 am
Krissim Klaw
ninja Is there a way for furs who want to be descrete about their real birthdays do this somehow? Like maybe have a special Gaia birthday or something? I just don't like to put out my specifics so publicaly because I'm a parinoid mantis like that. Usually only share that information over the internet with those I've know a long time and stuff.

That's one of the reasons I never did anything birthday wise with the old Birthday fairy thread we used to have way back when. ninja

Well, if you just list the month you'll still get mentioned. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:33 am
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Well, if you just list the month you'll still get mentioned. xd

Or she could use the day she signed up for gaia?  

Zella L.

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:02 pm
August 4th

EDIT: I forgot, either Art, Gaian Gold or Linden sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:12 pm
MY bday is July 6

And umm HOrns of Demonia (yeah right I am so going to get those rolleyes ), art work of my fursona, or gold... cuase I am a poor avi.  

HeartofSnowe

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:00 pm
Oh right, Im supposed to tell you what I want.. hmm, I guess art, especially Mel art, most people should know who that is ninja And that is really all I want, other than everyone being happy with eachother o_O  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff