Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
{Public} The Coral Cove: A Seathi Herd ((OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:44 pm
Looneytaz82

Whisper is classified as a Nix-Seathi as well, so I guess we sorta have to let them join, lol...

I do like the name suggestion... If anyone has any more, throw them out, or if we all agree on it, Coral Cove could be it.

Moxxiie, No worries on the RP, whenever you get to it...

Here you go

-------------

The ones I was referring to are the nixie based ones with seathi tails: Like this one

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:07 am

Tag!

As far as the other breeds go, I kinda wanted to keep it to just the Soq that are primarily Seathi first, but if others want to vote on it, or have feedback, I am all ears...

I realize that this may be a bit challenging since Seathi are so small, and probably would have a hard time defending against a Mer that may attack, but it also makes in interesting.

Sylver, I like that area, because they could actually swim up the river and into the lake... What do you guys think?

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:32 am
SylverStar

For location I was thinking the bay by the western swamp, there are several river outlets there and a lake close by.

So, in looking through, I found that the Stormscale Herd has that particular area...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:50 am

So... I took the map and highlighted some areas that might be possibilities...

Mindsend's Map

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:09 pm
I was thinking that when I was in bed last night. I like the idea of islands. I also like the mangrove area but it doesn't look like there is a lake there. So I think maybe the area to the far right might be the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Awesome, thank you. Replied.  

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm
I agree with Sylver - that area is where my girls are native to, so it works for me. =P Also, if the seas get rough, the herd can swim upriver into the lake and take shelter there. I like the name, too.

[Here] is Ami's uncert. Backstory RP would be fine with me, but I think what I'm going to do is have Illy accidentally run into the herd one day, run upriver to tell her mom, and then drag Ami back down to see them, at which point Ami will decide that it's safer to be with a herd than by herself in a lonely lake-cave. =P

If we do have scouts, my Illy is a big traveler; she's all over the place, looking for shiny stuff and new people. Maybe she could double as a gatherer and a scout?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 pm
SylverStar

Mahogany Sunset

Thanks for the feedback! I liked that area too because there were a lot of smaller islands that could help protect them.

Mahogany, thanks for the uncert. I'll be trying to work on images tomorrow, if I get time. Also, I like your idea of how to introduce them to the herd. If you need RP from anyone, I'm sure we'd all be more than willing!

As far as "dual class" as I'll refer to it, I'd prefer if, for now, they were primarily in one rank. You could clasify Illy as a scout, and occasionally have RP's where she find something of use to bring back to the herd, or primarily as a gatherer where she occasionally is able to bring back a new member. Basically, I'd like whatever her chosen rank is to be the primary reason for herd RP's. I only say this to make sure that everyone has their own roles, without one member of the herd taking over, not saying that Illy would.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:45 pm
Looneytaz82

No problem~ I'll have her primarily as a gatherer, then. She'd be much better at finding shiny things than she would be at finding other soq. ^-^ I'll wait on Ami's RP until we have a more concrete idea of who (as in a scout or someone) Illy can bump into, because after that, it'd just be self-RP. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:52 pm
We are still kinda working on the idea behind how the herd started... I'll be honest, this is the first Herd I have even thought about, and I didnt expect all of the people interested so soon... It blows me away!  

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:01 pm
Moxxiie

The ones I was referring to are the nixie based ones with seathi tails: Like this one

After reading teh RP guidebook a bit, especially this post about the Nixie sub breeds of Usdia, I think that I need to retract my last response.

This sub-breed of the Usdia could be very beneficial to the herd as they can live on both land and in the sea. I am still open to suggestions from others!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:16 pm
I think you have good timing with the herd Looney...and I'm glad it's getting interest.

I think it would be good to have Nixies in the herd too.  

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 am
Looneytaz82