Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Zane▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄Acacia▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Striker's ClanShrieking Shack Bouncer

Come a w a y little light come a w a y to the darkness,
In the shade of the ☽☾night☽☾ we will come looking for you.

The fledgling smiled. "That would be bad for both of us," he laughed. However, she had a valid point. What if the woman did break free? Zane had no idea if he and Cinq could contain her. The woman proabably wouldn't be in a good mood when she woke up, and if she knew that Strike and the werewolf were gone, she would try to get free.

He laughed again as he heard the professor call the Family bad. "You think I don't know that? I'm offended. I mean if I thought they were good, I certainly wouldn't agree with this woman being in the state she's in," he replied, thinking back to the previous night. "I think something was said about a cottage in Barnsley, but that was last night. The note we were left with didn't give much of anything," Zane explained. He really wanted the headmistress to go. He didn't want either of his secrets getting out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:24 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

"She won't," Cinq reassured Inari. He was, after all, a good dueler when it came to spells. If the woman breaks free, he wouldn't hesitate knocking her out with a spell or two.

"Headmistress," Cinq spoke. "Even if we were to tell you where they went-" which Zane just did, "-I don't think it's a good idea to go alone. I would guess The Family isn't just one or two wizards pulling the strings. I'm not doubting your skills, but I don't believe going alone is safe." Besides, Jason and Strike were already taking care of everything. If Strike was there, no wizards could stand a chance against him.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Determined}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

With a slight nod of her head, she let out a sigh."I am aware that they are powerful but since the two men in question that I was seeking out have headed to them, they might need some help themselves. The family is trained in killing vampires and wolfs. They have taken out the vampire council and Strike and his off spring are all that is left."She explained. She was not going to sit back and wait, that was just not her style. "I need to find Jack, they have him and I don't know how long they will keep him." She explained, doing her best to keep her voice level. She couldn't stand the though of him being dead. Her heart clenched and her breath caught. She would not let that happen, even if it meant doing something stupid like going into a death trap.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image

Strike stumbled into the shop, feeling light headed and nauseous. He hated traveling like that. Whatever it was called. He hated it. He couldn't stand the sensations it forced his body to endure. It was unnatural, uncomfortable, and, most importantly, unpleasant. Did he mention how much he hated traveling like that?

The vampire entered the shop, hands in the air, "I didn't know, werewolf," he honestly hadn't. Rushing in like that, he thought that he'd be able to tear apart those idiots, The Family. He had hoped. Apparently, they were smarter than Strike wanted to believe.

But why had he lived? Staked, yet alive? Strike's head swam at the thought.

"I have no idea what happened,"

He turned his head and looked at his fledglings. Then... a mortal? "Who's this?" he hesitated, there was a scent on her...

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I lived!
What I'm doing: Entering the shop
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cian, a woman, Cinq, and Zane
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:05 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason stumbled a bit after coming out of apparating. He wasn't used to side along apparition, and thankfully, no one had been splinched. He looked about the room he apparated into and blinked. There were the two fledgelings, the woman he bound, and the headmistress of Hogwarts, surprisingly. He blinked. When did his shop become a popular place to gather? "Headmistress, what are you doing here?"

--------------------------------------
State: Simmering
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

Strike and Arachnid? All that were left for the vampire race? This was a graver matter than Cinq had imagined. "Headmistress," Cinq said. Before he could continue though, Strike, Jason, and the wizard Cinq spoke to awhile ago suddenly apparated into the shop. And obviously, Strike was hurt. A hole in his shirt directly over where his heart is located, and fresh blood covering the surrounding area of the hold.

"Strike, what happened?" Cinq said, worried, pointing at the wound.

~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:52 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian, who had gotten there only a moment before the other two, answered the question for him.
"He got shot, that's what happened. This lovely little lady over here gave us a wrong location to find the missing people. That's why she turned into a snivelling mess when we mentioned Veritaserum." His eyes flashed at the "Family" member.

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 am
User Image

The fledgling couldn't help but notice that things weren't exactly going his way. He wanted this woman to leave, but now that Strike had returned, a large blood stain on his shirt, Zane figured that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. After all, the headmistress wanted to speak with the two men who had just shown up. Now she didn't have to go looking for them.

When Zane heard the wizard mention that Strike had been shot, he immediately became concerned. How the hell did Strike manage to survive being pierced through the heart? Zane knew that meant death, and the last one possible. With that death, a vampire would be gone forever. Zane wanted nothing more than to beat the living day lights out of the woman. She lead them into a trap. She had to pay.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:39 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Determined}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Her mind was made up, she needed to find those men. She was about to turn to leave when the door opened. Her hand tighten on her wand, ready for anything at this point. In came the familiar face of the owner, Jason Hill. Another man accompanied him, and guessing by the feel he gave her, this was Strike. He asked who she was, though not dircted at her. Looking to Jason as he did speak to her, she greeted him."Mr. Hill, good to see you again, though we really must meet under happier terms some day. I was called to my attention that we have quite a big issue to deal with."She quickly explained, turning to strike, she smiled as best she could."Mr. Strike, I am Inari Evernight, Headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It's a pleasure to meet you, I have heard little but I was told to see you out on this endeavor. Though it appears you need to feed, so you can properly heal." She concluded by the bloody hole in his shirt. He made her uncomfortable but nothing she couldn't push past at this point, she new that he was powerful but then again so was she. She gestured to the girl."I would not trust a thing she says unless you have her under a spell, I did bring some potion with me though I'm sure Mr. Hill will have a stronger brew than I."

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:08 pm
User Image

There was the smirk that Strike was famous for, right on his face. It was cruel, yet laughing at a joke that only he knew. It was cunning and alluring all at once. When this woman introduced herself as the headmistress, his smirk appeared with his infamous head tilt. All he could do was approach her, "Well, well, Miss Evernight," he was right in front of her, staring down into her cold blue eyes. Like ice shards piercing into Strike's, "You smell like a vampire," he whispered as he leaned in to take her scent. But not just any vampire... Strike's purple eyes widened for a second, the smirk falling as quickly.

"How interesting," he whispered, leaning away from her. He wasn't sure how to take this. Well, Arachnid was his own vampire now, even though the fledgling needed his help now more than ever. Still... with a human? Strike made a disgusted face, and then turned away towards the woman on the ground.

He was on top of her in seconds, "I don't care if she doesn't even tell me where Arachnid is, just let me break her," the growl that came from him rumbled deep within his chest. He wanted to tear this human apart. How dare she send him into a trap! And expect to take him down. Her eyes were wide with fear as Strike lifted her from the ground in her petrified state.

Strike laughed cruelly, "You look surprised to see me walking," he gently stroked the woman's face, her eyes eerily following his hand's motions, "I suppose you thought the infamous Strike would have simply disappeared. And, honestly, I thought I was,"

He glanced at Jason, "For that," Strike hesitated, the words struggling to escape his mouth, "I thank you werewolf." It was sincere, if not slightly awkward in coming out. He had never thanked a werewolf before, and he never thought he would.

◙■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■◙

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I lived!
What I'm doing: Scaring the hell out of this woman
Who I'm with: Jason, one of The Family, Cian, Inari, Cinq, and Zane
Where I am: Dogweed and Deathcap

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:00 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Jason Hill █▆▅▃▂

Owner of Dogweed and Deathcaps
Alpha, Aconite Pack

Jason nodded along with the headmistress. "Indeed, that would be preferrable one of these days. Though, unfortunately I do not have any Veritaserum. I don't keep that in my stores." His eyebrows rose, however, when Strike thanked him. For what? Dragging his bloody corpse back from being destroyed? Well, it did make sense, in a way. He nodded a bit awkwardly, frowning. "Just remember I am not dragging your bloody corpse out of the line of fire like that again next time.

State: Simmering
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Former Hufflepuff

That woman had a death wish, Cinq concluded. She must've been quite sure that Strike would get staked, since it was an all or nothing gamble. And she, of course, lost, and would have to suffer the price right now. Cinq sighed, his head starting to hurt from this mess. He didn't say anything, and didn't move from his spot, since he was sure the woman wouldn't live any longer. Or perhaps until all information had been squeezed out of her.

~Amelia Earhart

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image
Cian O'Brian
Owner of Zonko's
Twenty Five

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Cian watched the people talk. When Strike knelt down at the woman, Cian undid the spells he had done upon her with a flick of his wand and a few needed words. As much as he hated to admit it, they were going to get a better reaction out of her if she could speak, much less move. He needed to get to Nerissa. He hadn't known her long, but he was fond of her. SHe didn't deserve to be locked up like that.

▁▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. That's the funniest joke in the world."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image

So that was her name. Professor Evernight, although perhaps Zane could call her Inari now. After all, she wasn't his teacher anymore, and she certainly wasn't his headmistress. However, he should probably still respect her. Something told the fledgling that the professor could easily end him if he wasn't careful.

Zane was surprised to hear Strike thank the werewolf. After all, the two creatures never got along. Maybe they did, long ago in the ancient days, but they certainly did not get along in modern times. In fact, even Zane had to feel somewhat thankful to the werewolf. He had saved his clan leader's life. The wolf could have left him there to die, but he didn't.

He watched as the wizard knelt with Strike beside the strange, horrid woman. He watched not out of concern for the woman, but out of concern for the two men. Strike had just escaped death, and the wizard appeared to be on their side. The last thing he wanted was for either one of them to end up dead or injured. He already wanted to kill the woman enough as it was, and being someone who had already killed, that would not be a problem for him.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out