Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[CLOSED] A.L.C.H.E.M.Y. Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm
"Hmmm, I see." Giving the plant a light poke, he glanced to Mei out of the corner of his eye. Something was off but he was not quite sure what exactly. "You will have to excuse my Little Plum. She was not expecting my presence at this event. Of course, I never told her I was coming either. Sort of a surprise. She's not usually so rude. Or quiet."

A light grin came to his lips, showing a minimal amount of teeth. "Famine you say? And your name? I've heard much about the Horsemen Clans. Though not from a Clansman's mouth mind you, so I'm sure there are aspects of your culture that are diluted by the game of skelephone that runs rampant in our world." Standing up straight now, he slipped his hands into the insides of his sleeves, a habit that obviously had translated to Mei herself. "Tell me, how are you 'enjoying' our fair city? I do not come to Halloween town itself regularly so much has changed since the last time I was here."

Mei listened quietly to her father and Eisheth's exchange. Her father was always the inquisitive sort. Many people were mislead by his size in that aspect. Thinking perhaps large size meant a small sized brain. But the amount of what he knew always surprised her. Even after all these years.

She fixed her bow and straightened out the edge of her skirt. Feeling slightly awkward with her father walking around in his kimono while she was wearing one of her more eccentric outfits.

santime

molly8972 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:28 pm
Anthe walked up to the booth again, ready to make some concoctions. She grabbed two ingredients.. some dark looking leaves and some brown fluff. She added them to the pot gingerly hoping they didn't stink u the place like her mixtures had a tendency to do.  

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
molly8972 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

molly8972

Partying Sophomore

12,725 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:30 pm
After waiting for a time, she moved her concoction to the fryer pan. Seh pured the mixture in, swirling it around and adding liberal amounts of a red liquid substance. She slowly watched cook... and turn into some curds. Yum

santime
4+5+6+4= 19 Tier 3

Could I have the madow glow please? smile

santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:12 pm
"Little Plum"?.. Eisheth had to force all her willpower to stop herself from laughing really hard. The family system of relationship was amusing: she had never experienced anything like, all her clan was her family, all together they were just one big family.

"My name is Eisheth Zenunim, or just Eisheth", she replied softly. Introducing yourself was a ceremony that demanded some respect. "I can't admit I'm enjoying Halloween fully, yet one can expect that from a person who lived an entire life in another realm, I guess you would understand me here, given in mind you don't frequent the city", she even smiled. Oh Queen, at this rate she is going to learn some diplomatic skills.

While they were talking, Eisheth took some smoked green leaves for the vial, and mixed them with a bit of brown minipet fur she took from her vaisel. Such basic combinations didn't require her to attention at all: she did that thousands of time in her life.

Yayoi

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
santime rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:13 pm
Cutting the leaves into tiny pieces and mixing them with the fur, Eisheth added a bit of crops oil into the vial. The resulting mix smelled terrible, but Eisheth knew there was nothing wrong in the recipe: unfortunately, for visitors, it was supposed to smell bad.

"I know that horsemen are very different from Halloweeners", she explained to Mei's father. Their talk wasn't that hard, as she imagined, at least until he doesn't seem to know about their relationship with Mei. Right now it was just a talk between two adults. "But it makes my life much easier knowing that there are a lot of species and races of Halloweeners that don't actually live in the city, and come here only for an occasion. It makes me think we can fit into the society, after all we were once a part of it. Here", she passed him a vial with the potion making sure to wrap it properly to protect him from smelling. "it's a present. This potions works basically as a protection charm, but much more effective, just store it somewhere near the entrance to your house".

Finishing the potion, she took an empty flask for herself: she will need to one more later.

Yayoi

poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 pm
"Alchemy, huh?" Poke mused out loud, blinking at the range of items to use in a experiment. With no idea on how to do this, she picked up a small red looking vegetable, and frowned at it for a bit. She then picked up some stand, her nose wrinkling at the unpleasant odor. What was this sand made out of?

..Actually, she didn't want to know  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
poke mattix rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:50 pm
Now that she had her ingredients, it was time to do something with them. A quick search found her a vial filled with a blood red liquid. She then saw a small pan nearby, so she combined everything together and began to cook it.

Once she was done, she was surprised to find everything had solidified into a creamy looking paste. It looking interesting, but she wasn't keen on touching it.

When showing it to the booth owner, the dragon was encouraged to try this at home, so she Picked up a empty flask to take with her.

((TIER 3 prize. Marble Mars please! <3 sn: poke mattix))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:44 pm
"A pleasure Eisheth Zenunim. I am Renshu Guiren." It was only proper to offer ones name in return for another's. A light rumbling laugh came from the older Jiang Shi at the Horsewoman's response to his question. It was most certainly understandable. When one was forced into an unknown land it was hard to find much enjoyment from the situation. "Indeed. And quite understandable give your people's situation. But do not look upon us with a sour eye. Many are cautious of your kind and unsure. And when that happens ignorance tends to flourish. Especially when two people do not fully understand one another or their ways."

A more serious tone crept into his voice and demeanor. "I would hate to have my Little Plum swept up in such a thing. Especially if it put her person in danger." Reaching over, he placed a large hand atop Mei's head, ruffling her hair and bow a bit before removing it.

He watched inquisitively as she began mixing things together. Lightly nodding his head. "Many more than you can quite possibly conceive do not live within the confines of the city. Some by choice, other's by culture that deems it necessary. My preference is for safety." Taking the vial, he bowed just slightly. The meaning of the gift was not lost on him and he was gracious for it. Even though he already had protections for his compound, it was a friendly gesture none the less. At least to him it seemed. "Thank you." Slipping the vial into a hidden pocket of his sleeve, he produced a gift of his own. Placing a round coin with strange markings engraved on it into Eisheth's hand. It had a square hole in it's center. "For you Eisheth Zenunim of the Famine Clan. In return for your gift of protection I give you a gift of luck. And hope that it serves you well in your endeavors here in our realm of Halloween."

Turning to Mei, he smiled. "Shall we go Little Plum? There is still much to see." Again he turned to Eisheth, giving her a slight bow. "Our talk has been enlightening. Perhaps we shall meet again when things are less....festive and hectic. Farewell." Turning away from the booth, the tall Jiang Shi began to leave.

Well, at least this exchange had been somewhat pleasant. She was certain something was going to go horribly wrong but all in all her father seemed pleased with Eisheth at least. Perhaps it would make the conversation she would eventually have to have with him later easier. As she began to leave, Mei turned to Eisheth a light smile on her lips. "I will...uh I will talk with you later okay? Perhaps we can go meet up at one of the hang out places or something when we're not busy with our booths."

Wringing her hands lightly the ghoul quickly turned to scurry after her father. It wasn't that hard to find and catch up with him again. He towered over top most of the people there anyhow.

santime-

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:35 pm
Eisheth was having a quick break. Looks like she were not having a lot of visitors lately... and that ws good, since she was a bit tired of attention. However, her practical mind insisted that more visitors equals to more money, and that means... well, that's why she's here, in the first place. All right, the alchemist decided, I suppose we can entertain them a bit then...

A QUICK GAME!

Since I tend to end up with plenty of tokens

Eisheth puts a strange construction on the counter: it looks like some sort of a Steam Machine. There are several vials connected with the big glass bulb in the middle; there is a little fire torch under each of the vials, and some strange substance glowing inside them. All of them are glowing, but the colours seem to be different. The alchemist suggests the visitors to choose the vial, and slowly boil the substance inside: if you do it correctly your potion will become stronger than others and will fill in the central bulb!

OOC
HOW TO PLAY:

- roll one ten sided dice (1d10) with every post; don't forget to rp out the results! For everyone's convenience put your total points in the bottom of your post;
- the first 4 people to hit 50 points will get one token each!
- if your final roll will make your total score 57 or higher, your vial is exploded, and you win nothing, but a consolation prize: an empty flask!
- time limit: till today's reset!
- the game is only valid for today;
- don't forget to quote me in your winning roll.

Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:09 pm
As Kemnebi walked past the alchemy booth, she noticed a slightly new set-up today. After listening to the rules, Nebi decided to try her hand at the game. She chose the glowing purple vial, and turned on the heat. At first she turned the flame on very low, making sure not to overheat the concoction inside.

+2  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:11 pm
Nebi wanted to let the potion simmer, and turned to see if anyone else had joined her yet. It didn't seem so, so she returned her attention to her vial. Gah. Somehow, when she turned, she'd lowered the heat going to the vial. Sheesh. This was not helpful.

2+1=3  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:14 pm
This wasn't going to work. The tiny flames were barely heating the vial at all. She'd never get it to go in the center bulb. So Nebi went to the other extreme and turned the flame all the way up. There. That should work much, much better. This way she'd get the vial heated up in no time at all. Kemnebi's tail twitched happily at the thought.

3+10=13  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:19 pm
She watched the concoction bubble furiously...almost too furiously. Crap, what if she accidentally exploded the vial? Maybe she should turn it down again. Lowering the flame back to tiny, Nebi felt better when the liquid stopped bubbling quite so intensely. Now if only she could find a happy medium between one extreme and the other.

13+3=16  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:23 pm
The flame seemed fine for now. Kemnebi decided to leave it the way it was. It was higher than her first flame, anyway.

16+3=19  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm
UPDATED TEH RULES TO MAKE IT EASIER!

santime
Eisheth was having a quick break. Looks like she were not having a lot of visitors lately... and that ws good, since she was a bit tired of attention. However, her practical mind insisted that more visitors equals to more money, and that means... well, that's why she's here, in the first place. All right, the alchemist decided, I suppose we can entertain them a bit then...

A QUICK GAME!

Since I tend to end up with plenty of tokens

Eisheth puts a strange construction on the counter: it looks like some sort of a Steam Machine. There are several vials connected with the big glass bulb in the middle; there is a little fire torch under each of the vials, and some strange substance glowing inside them. All of them are glowing, but the colours seem to be different. The alchemist suggests the visitors to choose the vial, and slowly boil the substance inside: if you do it correctly your potion will become stronger than others and will fill in the central bulb!

OOC
HOW TO PLAY:

- roll one ten sided dice (1d10) with every post; don't forget to rp out the results! For everyone's convenience put your total points in the bottom of your post;
- the first 4 people to hit 50 points will get one token each!
- if your final roll will make your total score 57 or higher, your vial is exploded, and you win nothing, but a consolation prize: an empty flask!
- time limit: till today's reset!
- the game is only valid for today;
- don't forget to quote me in your winning roll.

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff