Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:58 pm
"Let me out!" Tamera screamed as she tried to open the locked door, "Let me out!"

Outside the door stood Demetrius and the Prince, both snickering at the useless screams. Demetrius glanced over to the Prince, "You see now that you may trust me, I gave you angel that tried to stop you before and her play thing."

"It seems I have mistaken you for something other than a demon," the Prince eyed Demetrius, "Her human will do well with the other females I have hidden away for my personal use."

"She also has the mark of an angel on her. I'm sure a few rounds with her and you'll take some of the angel's essence off of her," Demetrius noted.

"It'll have to wait, I have the end of the world to plan," the Prince then walked away.

Demetrius walked down to where the jail cells were at the bottom of the castle. The demon guards allowed him to pass as Demetrius was followed by one guard. He then walked to Ellyone's cell, his eyes gazing over the helpless angel, "I'd ask for forgiveness for revealing your whereabouts, but then what kind of demon would I be?"

He could see the rage in her eyes. Demetrius then smiled, "Do not worry, the Prince will keep your human warm tonight. However, there is one last thing I wish to tell you: Midnight and the sun will rise."

It was a riddle. Midnight he planned to kill the Prince, which would stop the apocalypse from occurring for now. He would be swift to free Ellyone and get Tamera out of harms way before they would have to make a mad dash to another country to keep safe. Demetrius nodded to Ellyone before leaving the jail area. Though he had natural hatred towards angels, he was growing soft towards this one. Whether or not she took a human lover wasn't relevant to him, he wanted Ellyone safe. He wanted her to become a stronger angel, but most importantly, he wanted to see her.

'This is becoming a nuisance,' he thought to himself as he went to another room to plan the Prince's death.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 am
Ellyone looked up from her cell with nothing but hatred for the Demon. Her eyes turned black as her bracelet flooded grey. "I'll kill you for this." She roared. "I'll kill you all!" Every time she tried to get out of her chains electricity shot through her body making her scream in agony only fuelling her rage more. "Tamera!" She roared. "Call me Tamera!!" She kicked out as the shackles on her ankles broke more pain coursed through her. The Demons grew uneasy with her violence. One made the mistake of looking her in the eyes. She'd marked him with her tracker. He'd be dead in an hour.

"TAMERA!!!!" Her screams echoed throughout the house. She kept screaming out the humans name as her tears dripped to the floor. She could feel herself slipping away. She needed her human. "I'm slipping Tamera." She whispered as her tears hit the floor. They were going to hurt her human, and she couldn't do anything unless Tamera called out for her. "Shut up Eli!" The other demon hissed also making eye contact. "You're all going to die." She purred. "Even if I can't move you're still going to die. She will call for me. And I will go to her. An when I do. Your blood will be the first I spill. Then his soul will be mine."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 am
The evening was coming fast. Tamera had no idea what time it was, but she had a feeling that something wasn't right. In her head, she could see Ellie was somewhere dark and dismal. What to do next was beyond her. Tamera sat at the edge of the bed and waited. She wouldn't be forced to do anything with anyone. As soon as that door opened, she would make a run for it. Even if it meant her life, she wouldn't be someone's little toy.

Then, the door slowly creeked opened. Tamera readied herself, until she saw that it was Demetrius who opened the door. Her eyes were wide as she knew she couldn't outrun the demon who tricked her, "You..."

He put his finger to his lips as he took off his jacket and placed it around her shoulders. It hid her body from being exposed as he took her arm and pulled her out of the room. Tamera was about to pull away and demand what was going on, but Demetrius put a finger to his lips and continued.

She followed him, and hid when he placed her in the shadows when the guards were nearby. He took her all the way to the jails where she could hear Ellie screaming for her. Tamera wanted to run to the angel, but Demetrius kept a tight grip on her. The guards weren't there to guard the jail at night. Demetrius led her inside and whispered to her, "Keep her calm for at least a few hours. I'll come for you two when the Prince is dead."

Tamera's eyes were wide, "You.. tricked them instead then?"

"There's no time to explain," he gently ushered her Ellyone's cell, "Keep her calm and quiet."

Tamera didn't have to hesitate when he rushed to Ellie's cell, "Ellie! I'm so glad you're ok!"

She found the jail keys and unlocked Ellie's door and went to the angel, embracing her tightly and kissing her softly.

Demetrius left the jail and went up the flight of stairs before reaching the hallway where Tamera had been locked away. The Prince was angry that he couldn't find his new person of interest in her room. The demon walked silently to the room before shutting the door behind him, locking himself and the Prince alone.

The demon cracked his knuckles as the Prince spun around, his eyes wide, "You!"

"I'm afraid that is not my name. You see, I am Demetrius, Demon of the Hellion Spawn, the Midnight Calling, and my other name is Death Before Midnight," Demetrius' eyes turned crimson with a golden slit as his true demon form emerged, tearing into the Prince and feasting on his soul.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:05 pm
The Demon's Ellyone had infected lay somewhere in the castle but she could sense them. She kept screaming and roaring out for Tamera to summon her when she arrived in the prison. . . With Demi. . . More rage throbbed through her as she yanked against her chains all reason lost she screamed with fury the electricity no longer bothering her but when Tamera went to hug her Ellyone bellowed in agony thrusting herself away until she managed to break the hold of the chains. Once she was free Ellyone had Tamera in her arms and surrounded by her wings her body trembling from pain but she didn't care. Her human was with her. Safe. In the back of her mind a voice growled that this wasn't the most ideal place to rut in a human but Ellyone didn't care at that moment. She thought she'd lost another in her care and that rocked her very soul. Her lips went down on Tamera's crushing them almost hard as she clutched her human close. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." She whispered then lifted the human in her arms wrapping the others legs around her then begun removing their clothes. The band slowly turned from eerie grey back to its original white.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:39 pm
Tamera had noticed the nearly rock hard wrist band on Ellie's wrist. She couldn't let the angel change just yet, not when they were close to being free. The human shook her head as she kissed Ellie back, allowing the angel to take off her clothes.

*~*~*~*~*

She gasped as she felt her release with the angel as she arched her back. The area wasn't exactly romantic or mood forming, but at least Tamera could see the wrist band on Ellie's wrist was back to it's original softness. Sweat dripped from her body as she held Ellie close to her.

Then, footsteps echoed down the hall. Tamera felt Ellie wrap her wings around them as they waited for the person to reveal themselves. Demetrius then emerged, covered in blood. The human smiled, "You killed the Prince?"

"He won't be causing the end of time," Demetrius shrugged, then noticed that they were both naked.

His jealousy reared as he turned away from them, "At least have the decency to wait until we get back to a hotel to do that."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:53 pm
Ellyone gave a low growl for a moment her eyes flashed black before her lips were captured my the other and she felt her anger tamper down. She kissed the human back for a moment then turned to Demi. "No. I will not wait." She bucked her hips. "If I wanna take my human I will and you can't stop me!" Then she remembered the demons she'd infected and smiled small holding the human closer showering her with affection before putting their clothes back on. "My darling." She whispered in Tamera's ear. "I have to take care of a debt against me go with Demi." With that she pushed the human toward Demi giving her butt a slap and headed in the other direction hands like talons as she stalked the catatonic demons. Instead of absorbing their souls she turned then into little black pearls and hung them on a necklace. She'd eat them later.

She caught up quickly to the other two. She hid her scent till the last second then groped Tamera's a** taking her by surprise. "Dawdling for me?" She purred kissing the others neck. "How thoughtful." Her arms wrapped around Tamera's affectionately. "I'm sure Demi's jealous of our affection toward each other." She purred slipping her hands into Tamera's pants. "It's okay. He can brood all he wants." She pulled a cute face at him then after lifting the human bridal style in her arms carried her out of the place they were. "If you ever do that again I'll flay you alive." She added as an after thought.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm
"Ellie, he did save us," Tamera whispered to the angel as she blushed from being carried bridal style by the angel, "And he didn't let the Prince or the other demons hurt me."

Demetrius scoffed, "I don't need recognition by a human."

Once they were back in a hotel, Tamera breathed a relieved sigh before going straight to the couch. She was exhausted from the fear and excitement she felt all at once. The human curled into a ball as she yawned softly. Demetrius leaned against the wall as he crossed his arms. He watched as Ellyone went straight to her human companion.

"Ellyone," Demetrius spoke solemnly as he eyed the angel, "Exactly what else did you need me for now that the Prince is dead? The dead girl's memory has been erased from her family and her country, and her fiance who used her is dead."

This was the moment he was wary of. He didn't know what to expect from the angel. If things were to go bad, he'd have to figure out what type of desperate measure he could use to get his way in the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:15 pm
Ellyone stroked Tamera's head as she slept her whole body that of utter torture. She opened her mouth to speak but something stopped her. How could she tell him this was only the beginning? That the weeping angels were revolting against God? How could she tell him that she was putting him in danger just by being around her. She couldn't break her contract to him. She should just tell the truth.

"This was just the beginning." She said slowly before getting up and crossing over to him. "Killing the prince and wiping the memory of the girl are just the beginning. The world is falling apart. France is still in the middle of their revolt. Russia is in a state of unease, Spain, India even most of Asia is in turmoil. And you know why? There are a group of corrupt Weeping Angels loose all over the world. They. . . want to start a war with God. They believe ever since is son was on this earth he'd gotten soft toward the humans. Not punishing them as readily as he used to. They want to take over heaven merge heaven and hell and create a new earth." She took a deep breath. "And. . . the weeping angel who infected me told me this prophecy: All must die, souls be consumed as the end of days draws near an angel and demon commit an unholy union as her tears stain the earth into eternal darkness. I'm afraid that it means I'm the reason the apocalypse happens. Something major pushes me over the edge and I lead the others into war and win." She tried not to cry. "I don't want to turn. It's . . . it's a reason I don't want you or Tamera to go, you both keep me. . . slightly sane. Albeit not by much on your part but still I'd be out of control if it weren't for the both of you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:33 pm
Demetrius glared down at Ellyone as revulsion consumed him. He walked passed Ellyone as he gazed out the window at the midnight moon rising into the night sky, "By what you're implying, I have to stick around with you and this human just to keep you sane? This isn't what I signed up for. I'm a demon, I have no care if the world were to turn into chaos or not. Demons have been hunted for centuries and have something called 'hiding' as a skill."

He turned and glowered at Ellyone, "Whatever trick you've pulled me into to babysit you has come this far and the bind we've made for your silly deal is still in effect."

The demon neared Ellyone before gripping her arms tightly as he pulled her closer to him, "If I'm to be stuck by your side for a damn trick and your sad compassion for an inferior human race, then I will take what I please from you."

Demetrius dragged Ellyone to the master bedroom before flinging the angel onto the bed and pouncing on top of her, holding her wrists tightly above her head with one hand while taking off his pants with the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm
Ellyone didn't resist. In fact she seemed to want this. "You don't get it do you?" She asked in a breathy tone. "Demons will case to exist so actually, I'm protecting you by staying sane." She took her hands from his and cupped his face smiling tenderly at him. "I'm protecting you and your soul from the others. It's only you and Tamera I care about. The rest can burn but I'd hate myself for eternity if I killed you both or allowed you both to be killed. I don't want you babysitting me. I want you to be with me. I know you can't see past me being an angel but I want us to be together. You, me and the human together." She removed her clothes and offered her body to him with nothing but pure unhindered affection in her eyes. "I don't want you to be consumed by them or me. Please believe that. Please believe that someone can feel deep unhindered affection for you." She pulled him down and kissed him. Maybe he'll see it now. . . She thought as she let him take her body.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:59 pm
It was morning by the time Demetrius woke. He casually left the bed as he began to dress himself. He had no intention of being with an angel. Hell, he had no intention of being with anyone. Demetrius left the master bedroom before leaving the hotel, if he was going to be stuck with the angel, then he could at least have his own moments alone without having to be bothered.

'A demon and an angel are never supposed to be together in any type of union,' he thought to himself as he walked away from the hotel building, 'What happened last night was purely casual for me, it doesn't matter what it meant to her.'

Demetrius continued walking, he'd eventually return to the hotel, but it wouldn't be until he was ready to look at the angel and the human again.

Tamera woke slowly on the couch before getting herself up. She noticed that there was no one else in the living room. Where was Ellie and Demi? The human got up and went to the master bedroom to see the bed all messy and Ellie sleeping naked. She wasn't jealous, actually she was relieved to see that maybe things would get better. Tamera left the bedroom and went to the kitchen, she was already hungry and needed something to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:03 pm
Ellyone woke with a sigh. "Yup it was meaningless to him." She growled running her fingers through her hair. Finally after reviving her lower body she waddled to the bathroom and had a shower with a sigh. Already she could feel the strain. She knew that Demi had no feelings. Just repulsion and disgust. "Tamera." She whispered in a sing-song voice trying to lure the human into the bathroom. Not for sex no just, she needed comfort. "Tamera." She added again washing the conditioner out of her hair. Thoughts raced in her head. She needed to get out of the hotel room but she couldn't leave her human alone. So she'd take her human with her. She'd hold her human wash her human then take the human away from all this, help her realise her dream then live with her happily forever but constantly running from Demi. Would that be a nice life? No. But it would be selfish one.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 pm
Tamera was lured into the bathroom where she saw Ellie already in the shower. The human blushed before glancing away, "Uhm..Ellie, what about-?"

She was then stripped of her clothes and pulled into the shower by Ellie. The human had little time to question the actions until she felt the angel hold her closely to her. Tamera didn't say anything as she held Ellie as well. This was all like a dream for the human. She had developed feelings for Ellie and was starting to admire Demetrius, but...she was still only human while they were creatures she had thought never existed. After being held, washed and clothed by Ellie, Tamera watched as the angel began to dress herself.

Apart of her wanted to ask Ellie how long she planned on keeping her with them. They had been together for barely a week and already she felt as if things weren't going to end. That was a good thing, of course, but Tamera was nervous about when the time would come that they wouldn't be together anymore. Ellie did say that they would erase her memory of everything that happened, but... Tamera didn't want to forget.

Tamera stood up and grabbed Ellie's hand, "Are you upset with Demi?"

It was obvious that the two of them had hooked up last night and Ellie was the only one here, the demon had left the hotel while the two females slept. Tamera hadn't had that happen to her before, but by the way Ellie was acting it was obvious that the angel had to have been upset by Demetrius' cold demeanor.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm
Ellyone blinked at Tamera a little. She was. . . strangely perceptive. But eventually Ellyone smiled and caressed the girls cheek. "A little. He's upset because he think I only want him around to babysit me. But it's not true. I want him around to protect himself and you from me if I turn. I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you or him." She kissed the others forehead. "Which is why I must do this." She sang gently to put the other to sleep then after unfurling her wings and flew off taking the girl back to Russia to help live her dream of being a fashion designer. It was selfish she knew but Ellyone needed her space from Demi and the human was already looking. . . strange. "I'll protect you." She whispered to the other's sleeping form. "Forever."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:38 pm
At first, Tamera tried to resist, but the lullaby took over. Her last image before blacking out was of Ellie...

Demetrius returned to the hotel that evening to find that it was empty. No Ellie, no human. No one. He sat on the couch as he stretched his limbs. Eventually the angel would return, but he didn't give it much thought. Apart of him expected to hear the moan from Tamera from the other room to indicate that they were in there, but only silence filled the hotel suite. It felt odd after barely a week of the three of them together. The human had been used as more of a stress relief to the angel and a little pet for Demetrius as he watched the human had blossomed beneath Ellie's touch.

'I didn't exactly care for the pairing, but it wasn't distasteful enough for me to object,' Demetrius thought glumly as he glanced around, 'Damn myself for getting soft...'

Then, a thought hit him. A sly smile turned on his lips as he thought of the best way to make Ellie as jealous as him while keeping both her little human and himself self from harm.

Tamera woke in the hotel room she had sneaked into in Russia. She glanced around as she noticed that she was in the bed instead of the closet. Getting off the bed, Tamera glanced around as she held her head, it was as if she had slept for days..

"This..this isn't right," she thought as she kept looking around, "What am I looking for? Did I lose something?"

She sat on the balcony as she watched the sun beginning to rise over the Kremlin, "Well...it's a new day, I guess."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff