Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm
Emma's eyes widened in horror. "NO!! GET OFF THE ROOF!!!" She roared but they couldn't hear her. They didn't know that others were going. She had to get up there! Had to finish the job. She remembered then a tiny gun hidden in her bra and knew what would get everyone attention. She tore off her jumper knowing that her deformed skin was exposed and proceeded to shoot off the mark that was given to her in Junior high school. She gritted her teeth against the pain but knew it would only be a matter of seconds before both the wolves and the vampires smelt the blood.

When enough of the mark was blown away she tore off the rest of the skin then pressed her jumper tight to the wound. Already she knew Henry and Sharon had scented it and howled in misery before turning their attention from the vampires to Emma. Emma gasped. The sky lightening a little. Sunrise. She stole a phone that someone had left in their car and dialed a number. "Jess, I'm calling in my favour. Bring the van to my location now! Make sure it's windowless!"
"Why? You're not taking up that habit we joked about with the children and the kidnapping are you?" Jess replied her voice concerned.
"No! Just get the van here now!" Then she hung up the phone and turned to the advancing wolves panic set on her face She perceived Anya and Oscar screaming her name as she shot her last two bullets into the advancing wolves. The world went foggy and a van pulled up around the corner running over the fallen bodies of the wolves. Emma stumbled into the back of the light proof van hoping, just hoping Oscar and Anya would follow her in.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:27 pm
Anya screeched as she felt the first rays of sunlight reach the sky. Oscar grabbed for her and leaped to the ground. His immortal body took the fall hard, but he stumbled with Anya to the back of the van and thrusted her inside before getting in himself. Once inside, he heard Anya and himself gasping as they each writhed in the pain. Just a second in the sun and their dead bodies were able to boil beneath the harmful rays. Oscar then looked to Emma's shot wound before glancing to Anya, "Well?"

The female took a long look at Emma before glancing back at Oscar, "She'll live, tie a tourniquet on her arm."

Oscar obeyed Anya's advice and found an item that would help Emma keep the blood in her arm. He was swift in his movements and had her sit still while he mended her wound, "I told you not to do anything crazy and look what you do, you go and shoot yourself with a random gun in your bra."

Anya weakly hit Oscar with her foot, "Stop being mean, she just saved our lives."

He continued his work silently before muttering, "Thank you."

"Emma, you can go back to the academy, but Oscar and I can't," Anya sat up as she sat on her knees, "We disobeyed our creator. I think our best chance at hiding from him will be to head to the southern hemisphere. Surely we have allies there that will protect us for some time."

"Possibly. Remember, I was considered his right hand. They may not help us considering we were at the top and now we are not in his good graces," Oscar commented.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:48 pm
Emma smiled a tiny bit. "No. You're not going any where." She said lifting her good hand and touching their faces. "Jess how long until we get to Highland castle?" She called to the driver. The van rounded a corner it sounded like they'd be on a highway. "Three hours, there are blood bags in the eski take what you need to heal." Emma nodded and with only one arm opened it finding everything from blood bags to blood bottles. "I know they're cold." She said handing them each a water bottle full of blood. "But it'll have to do until I heal."
"Oh hey I got you a new phone. You already got three voicemail messages." Emma slipped her hand into the front careful not to let in any light and answered her phone. "Dude I don't understand Ancient Estonian." She muttered to herself. Then it was repeated in the second one and the third. "Okay I know Romanian." She said more to herself absently stroking Anya and Oscar as if trying to calm them. The Voice mail went as follows:

Congratulations on corrupting my kindred dear human. I never thought having you in my school would affect them so. They will not be punished. I know the deal you made. However their Father does not. I hope you're heading to the place I instructed. You'd better or I won't be able to protect them from their Father. Dear little human, if you do not understand me this has been recorded in several languages so you can listen and comprehend. And again, thank you for riding us of the wolves. We're in your debt.
Oh if you haven't understood this is Conrad Wroth. King of them all.

Emma gave a sigh. "Dear god I've screwed up royally this time." She muttered hanging up the phone. "Jess, We'll spend the night at Highland Castle then book us a flight to Estonia. you've got everything you need for us." She sank heavily on the floor of the van. "And make sure you have fresh blood bags. They won't last long on the cold stuff."
"But what about-?"
"I'm not healed enough I can't do anything for them yet." Emma snapped forcing her eyes open. She turned to Anya and Oscar. "I. . .I'm taking you to him. The man my mother spoke too before I joined your school. It was a deal we made. Don't worry, you won't. . ." She locked eyes with Oscar. "You won't be killed or tortured. He's actually quite surprised by your actions actually. Which is weird since he never seems to crack a smile for any reason. Oh hey I'm vibrating." She giggled and answered the phone. "Emma's human house of horrors you name it we frame it." She purred then frowned. "No I got the messages. I don't see why I can't now. . . Oh. Wow that really really sucks." Her frown deepened. "Wow um okay then. Tell him I'll call when it clears up. If he wants to visit he know's where I crash." Then she hung up. "Change of plans Jess. Don't book the flights Volcanic action and all that." Jess grunted her affirmative and kept driving. "So. . . any one up for some lunch?" She asked handing over her wrist with a cheeky smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 pm
Both Anya and Oscar shuffled away from Emma's wrist. Neither of them trusted themselves near the open wound. Anya barely sipped at her bottle of cold blood while Oscar gulped his down. She then understood where they were going, "There's a coven in Estonia, i've only been a guest once, but they are very crude people. They abide by the ancient laws."

"You've been about everywhere," Oscar commented as he glanced at Anya.

"When one lives as long as I have, it's better to travel around the world than stay in one place," Anya shrugged before turning back to Emma, "I appreciate your kindness, but you must understand. We have openly disobeyed the leader of our coven. Anything that disrespectful only angers him and returning to his sight would only mean our deaths."

"The Father never forgives those who goes against what he orders," Oscar added as he tossed the empty bottle of blood aside, "Especially Anya and I. We were going to replace him if something were to happen to him. Because of our highest title, we have everything to lose and we did."

"In a good way," Anya stated to Oscar, then smiled at Emma, "Others will forgive us because they know we gave away everything to save a human like yourself. After the Father passes, then we can reclaim our titles as well as our dignities."

"Not that we're helping you because of that," Oscar shrugged as he leaned against the wall of the van, "It was the right thing to do."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 am
Emma smirked. "You're not returning to your Father." She said simply. She didn't seem to think they would get into trouble. "Tell me Anya, have you heard of the once great Conrad Wroth?" She smiled pleasantly. "I learnt about him in school. A very fierce warrior in the sixteenth century or something but legend has it he is the king a sect of vampires. He's highly respected and well. . .He looks like this." She showed them a painting of him on her new phone. He looked exactly like the man she described to Anya. "Mama left me a note at our apartment saying that in the event she died I was to report to him or something like that. She said that he'd hide me and whoever I brought with me until it was safe." She sighed a little and put two more bottles of blood between her legs under her jumper warming them up. "By the way, Oscar, you don't seem. . . repulsed by my body." She tilted her head at him. She only wore a tank top and her bra with her jumper tied tightly around her arm. "Does my scarred form not upset you? Even a little?" She ventured wondering if Anya had kept her secret. Another reason she was asking was the fact her back was burning. The large scars that covered most of her back were burning. Bad. And itching. "In some weird code Jess asked "Want me to rub cream on it tonight?" Emma blushed a little and in the same code replied. "I'm sure Oscar would jump at the chance to touch me." They giggled. At the two vampire's blank looks she said. "Oh don't worry, Jess just asked if Oscar wanted a. . . what's the word for it. . . couples spa?" She laughed a little. "I think that's the closest translation. . . anyway back to the question at hand." She eyed him a little wondering if he was still attracted to her knowing what her clothes covered and if Anya had told him any thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:31 am
Oscar glanced away from Emma, as if he wasn't phased by her appearance, "You're just a human."

Anya rolled her eyes. She had been with Oscar too long to know that he did have feelings for the human, but he wouldn't exactly express them correctly. The female turned her attention back to Emma, "I was a lady-in-waiting at his court after my betrothal ended. That was until my creator came along and offered me a better future than remaining in Estonia. Looking back, it was probably a better idea to stay in Estonia."

She heard Oscar scoff at the idea and sent him a dull glance, "You shouldn't object to that, I met you in Estonia when the Father feasted on you and left you for dead."

Oscar froze at the memory before grumbling, "You don't need to remind me.."

Anya smiled before turning back to Emma, "Oscar was actually born in Estonia."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:12 pm
Emma rolled her eyes at Oscar too resisting the urge to scratch then whimper at the pain in her back. "Emma?" Jess asked about to add more but Emma just gave a tiny grunt before turning back to the others. "Really? Cause Conrad's been. . . well, wonderful. He was the one paying for my tuition to your school and said that all I had to do in return was take out the werewolves here. He knew I could do it because I did it before mama and I met him." Her hand absently rubbed her injured arm then she shook her head. "He gave me Highland Castle as a safe haven in case things went bad." Emma shrugged. "It's where I live when school is on break. Or I'm in between schools. I'm sure he won't mind that I have some guests." Emma smiled brightly at them both until a small pill box poked her shoulder making her hiss with slight pain before taking the box downing the white pills and literally skulling one of the smaller bottles filled with blood. Yes she made a gross face at it. But she'd downed it like it was water. Then she remembered the ones on her lap. "Oh right here." She said handing them the water bottles at body temp. "These should make her feel more better. Jess are we there yet?"
"No! And if you keep asking Imma tan your hide when we're home." The other barked but the tone really wasn't one of punishment. Emma laughed a little looking a bit pale. "Oh lighten up. How long?"
"Well at the speed I'm going if a copper doesn't pull us over the next forty-five minutes?"
"Great! Make sure you used the underground parking so they don't burn up kay?"
"Yeah, yeah." The other growled as if she'd been told this a million times.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 pm
Anya and Oscar glanced at each other before looking back at Emma. The ride was mostly silent or listening to the two other females speak to one another. After the ride was finished, and the driver, Jess, parked underground, Anya was the first to get out before Oscar followed. They each glanced around as they stood side by side.

Oscar glanced to Anya from the corner of his eye, "Can we trust her?"

"We don't have a choice," Anya whispered in return, "We've come this far, I don't think we can pick and choose who are our allies now."

He agreed with her. Oscar helped Emma out of the car, but refrained from even taking a whiff of her blood. It may be too much for him to handle and there was no way he could drink from her without wanting to drain her. He quickly pulled himself away from her before returning to Anya's side. The female vampire turned towards Emma, "Thank you for allowing us to be with you, Emma. If it's too much, we can always leave."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:05 pm
Emma's eyes lit up. "No trouble at all. Ever. Seriously you guys can crash here as long as you need too. Now if you'll excuse me I need to throw up that blood." She whined bolting for a side door. Jess threw her keys up and caught them over and over. "I don't know what pull you two have over Emma." She turned to them with a hard look. "But if treat even half as bad as those mutts did. I will trap you in the sun room at noon and watch you burn." Then she put on a radiant smile and added. "Other than that enjoy your stay here. I have to check in with Conrad but Emma will be out soon. The eski will be taken back to the kitchen and Emma will show you to your rooms. . . unless she gets all 'lets have a slumber party' and makes you crash in her room. . . god that was a weird night. Anywho see y'all later." She pushed a button for the elevator and left.

Emma returned to the slightly shocked vampires about ten minutes later with her arm strapped in a proper bandage. "Hmm so Jess's already gone? Oh well. Lets show you around yeah? The bathrooms are big so soaking in a tub after a long days run is great, um there's blood in all the kitchens and kitchenettes along with a microwave, Imma put you in rooms close to mine so if you need anything you won't get lost. There's a sensor in this castle so Conrad's tech team should already know I'm here with you guys but Jess will check in just to be sure. The security system is state of the art no wolf or other vampire gets in or out unless I invite them or they get ashed the second they step foot on our property. There's an intercom at the gates they can call me from there. Um what else . . . I think that's it. . . Any questions?" She asked smiling that smile they'd son recognise as her trying to hide mind numbing pain. She was going to go for a bath if they were just going to sleep. Which she hoped they were.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:13 pm
"We're fine," Oscar spoke first, "We'll take one room."

"Oscar," Anya glanced to him.

"Just listen to me," Oscar looked back at Anya.

The female vampire stared hard at him before glancing away, nodding in agreement. Oscar followed Emma all the way to where three rooms sat in one large hallway. He entered one room before turning and waiting for Anya. She sighed before giving a soft shrug to Emma before entering the room as well. As soon as she shut the door behind her, Oscar sat on the bed as he held his head in his hands. Anya watched without any sign of remorse on her hardened features. She leaned against the door as she whispered, "I don't feel bad for our situation, Oscar. You can't keep kicking yourself for the choice we both made."

"You don't get it..." Oscar looked up, his eyes glaring at her, "We had...Everything!"

"We had what was given to us and they were taken away as soon as we stepped into that office," Anya stated strictly as she neared Oscar, "We made our choice and now we have to deal with it."

"You were a lone vampire for centuries before you joined this coven!" Oscar stood up and pointed at her, "I didn't get that luxury so I don't exactly know what I can do without others!"

"Easy," Anya walked over to him and glared right into his eyes, "You figure out how to survive and do that every, single day. Until we figure out where we go to next, we will stay here and be good guests in this home. Now the sun is up, and i'm getting some sleep."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm
Emma nodded with a smile then retired to her room for a bath. She was starting to get dressed when Jess barged in. "Oh no you don't let me." She forced Emma to lay on her front as she rubbed a numbing agent into the deep wounds on her back before reconnecting the insulin pump. "How long have you gone without the pump and without the cream?" Jess asked with a slight growl. Emma closed her eyes and held a pillow. "Nearly three days."
"And you're still standing?!" Jess roared a little too loudly. "No wonder you look mega pale. Here. I'll set you up with some IV fluids while you sleep okay? I'll have a nice meal set up for you when you wake tonight." Emma smiled up at Jess. Both had barely escaped the pack alive so they stuck together. "Oh yes just thought I'd tell you. That Oscar guy seems to be attracted to you."
"I know Jess. But he's lost heaps so I'll stay back. Let him get used to living with me under Conrad's roof."
"You really think Conrad's going to let you take Oscar over him?" Jess asked with a frown. Emma sighed a little and stared at the head board. "He's going to have to. All he wants is my happiness and I hope, he'll see that Oscar makes me happy." Jess laughed bitterly.
"Yeah, that'll be a first. Especially since-"
"Ssh!! Even asleep they'll hear you." She hissed covering Jess' mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:39 pm
The next evening, Oscar woke slowly before sitting up on the bed. He turned to see Anya still sleeping so he nudged her awake until she glanced over at him. They silently got up, took a shower separately, and then dressed themselves before leaving the room together. Oscar waited until they were in the hallway before he took Anya's arm softly, "Look, I know you're mad at me, but can't you even try it to see from my point of view."

Anya stayed silent as she turned to him, her eyes still narrowed on him from her grudge. Oscar sighed as he took a step closer to her, "I'm doing the best I can to deal with this too. Losing our position, having to worry about you and Emma, it's a lot."

This brought a small smile to Anya's lips as she hugged Oscar tightly, "You don't need to worry about me, Oscar. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon."

Oscar returned the hug he received from Anya. He had liked it when they were partners before because he could see her whenever he wanted to just talk to someone that would question him all the time. Now that he would be able to still see her all the time, he wasn't worried about being her partner or not.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:41 pm
Emma slept deeply until about an hour after the sun had set then rose with a yawn before twisting. Pain twinged in her belly and she hissed. "Ow! Son of a-!" She roared holding her belly. Then she caught the smell of food and wandered aimlessly toward the large dining room with a table food and warm blood. "Food~!" Emma moan and sat near the food already gorging herself with the food. "So yummy~!" She drooled. "Jess is such an awesome cook- oh I'm vibrating." She answered her phone prattling away in Romanian to someone on the other side. "Okay bye~!" She hung up the phone and continued eating absently wondering where Oscar and Anya had gotten too.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:51 pm
Oscar and Anya walked into the kitchen to see Emma already eating. They sat across from her as they watched her eat in fascination. It had been a very long time since they had tasted actual food and it seemed like a new idea to them as they watched her eat each bite. Anya was the first to blush and look away, "Sorry, watching you eat that stuff is like watching the moon cover the sun. We don't exactly see it every day."

"You should watch what you eat, humans get fat easily," Oscar pointed out, causing to be knocked out of his chair by Anya, "Hey!"

"You're so rude!" Anya angrily kicked his chair on top of him, then turned back to Emma, "You're not getting fat in the least!"

Oscar forced himself to get back up and sit in his chair as he crossed his arms and looked away from the two females, "Jeez, I didn't say she was fat i'm saying she could get fat because she's human."

Anya grumbled something beneath her breath as she glowered over at Oscar. Then looked back over at Emma, "So, what did you have planned for this evening? You look like a mess, are you sure you should be up?"

She then toyed with the bottle of warmed blood, "I think the last meal I ate before turning was bread pudding I had made for myself and a suitor who was supposed to meet me in my parents' house before."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:16 pm
Emma looked up at them around a mouthful of eggs and bacon. "Mmph?" She asked before swallowing. "Huh? Oh no I never get fat." She answered with a smile. "No matter how much I eat even though I have this." She showed them a weird looking device on her belly. "I never get fat. Genetics I guess." She shrugged then started pondering. "Well I don't have anything planned. There's heaps we could do, watch movies, go swimming, go for a horse ride. Basically anything we want to do we can do it." She said a little too perky. "We could also play 'lets tease Oscar.' You know Anya I'm sure you'd find that it's heaps of fun~." Emma's cute smirk turned into a sly grin. "Whatever you guys want to do I'm up for it." She said again with an angelic smile. Almost. . . to angelic.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff