Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Full on epic plot thread of doom. (Updated 12/6!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 pm
Here is the rp Caj. I thought I posted it here but I guess I forgot to. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:11 pm
Tag
Trickle by the stream  

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 am
Thanks guys! Going out today, so tags should be up tonight. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 am
Hey Caj!

I have a pair of cubs I want to rp. One is headed to the K'A and the other is in the Makono-epesi pride. I was hoping maybe you had any K'A SoA or rogue cubs I could try to snag an rp from?  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 am
Cajanic

And finally there was rp. :B

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23359393

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:12 pm
Cajanic

Tag
Trickle by the stream  

magnadearel

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm
Cajanic

User Image
I have my boy Waridi in Club and Hybrid's Jedi concept pride. I would love to get him a mate that is either an original or joining member, if your girl Karu-sil would be interested?
Waridi is a big sweetie/softie, young, and still kind of a goofball despite being a Jedi.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:39 pm
If you throw one last post at this one we call call it done and you can get Chapeo certed. =3  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm
Once again, I'm going to try and get back into RPing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:33 pm
-pokes at previous post-

I'm still interested in Karu-sil as a mate for my Waridi. 83
She would have to join the Jedi pride though. Waridi is Jedi born and raised, and he isn't leaving.

The Captain Britain

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:45 am
The Captain Britain
-pokes at previous post-

I'm still interested in Karu-sil as a mate for my Waridi. 83
She would have to join the Jedi pride though. Waridi is Jedi born and raised, and he isn't leaving.
would she have an ok rank? I'm fine with her joining as long as she isn't a slave or anything XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:31 pm
Cajanic

Galadfuin is absolutely enchanting, and I have always admired his sister. I have a lioness who is a genuinely kind-hearted soul, a skeptic, and a traveling healer. She is line-edited to be FLOOFY. 8D If interested in a potential mate/fling plot, shoot me an AIM at Sagiemyster.

User Image

Note about me: I like fast-paced RPs, not ones that span over a few weeks, but ones that can be finished in a day or two. It just makes it more fun.

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:33 pm
spottedleef
Cajanic

Galadfuin is absolutely enchanting, and I have always admired his sister. I have a lioness who is a genuinely kind-hearted soul, a skeptic, and a traveling healer. She is line-edited to be FLOOFY. 8D If interested in a potential mate/fling plot, shoot me an AIM at Sagiemyster.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/oci2/chowzars.png[img]

Note about me: I like fast-paced RPs, not ones that span over a few weeks, but ones that can be finished in a day or two. It just makes it more fun.
Is she okay with prides? Because galadfuin is going to the suka'fumo XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:37 pm
Cajanic

Unfortunately no, because she is a traveling healer. She could certainly visit, but her calling is in the roguelands where she can best help others. She could give the cubs to him, though? Perhaps she'd keep one, as an apprentice? Might be interesting.  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:39 pm
spottedleef
Cajanic

Unfortunately no, because she is a traveling healer. She could certainly visit, but her calling is in the roguelands where she can best help others. She could give the cubs to him, though? Perhaps she'd keep one, as an apprentice? Might be interesting.
I would prefer a mate, but if you're fine with the cubs going with him, then I can't really say no. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff