Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
General RP and Mate/Fling search! [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:02 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Great great! So If I catch you on skype we can rp it out? o 3o?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:22 am
bunnyilove

Yes, of course! <333  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 pm
I am so so sorry I haven't started that rp yet. I got wrapped up in a giant pile of homework and completely forgot. I will get it set up tonight when I get home from work.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:58 pm
LexThetaSigma
I am so so sorry I haven't started that rp yet. I got wrapped up in a giant pile of homework and completely forgot. I will get it set up tonight when I get home from work.

Don't worry about it! It's perfectly fine! I've been so busy, myself, lately! Please, take all the time in the world that you need! <3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:43 pm
.: Bump! :.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:51 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Who are you interested in?: Shinrin
Who do you want them to interact with?: Chionesu
What are you looking for?: maybe a fling with her?
If you want RP, what is your preferred way of doing so?: guild/aim/pm/whatever  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:15 am
SSBrosB

Oh my, I would be honored if they could possibly have a fling together! I would be up for Guild RP or AIM RP the most, as well! ;3  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:22 am
sounds good then. He'll be joining the jedi pride later (if it comes to fruition) so just would want to do it before then (or at least the idea XD)

He's only had 1 rp so far and I want to get him in maybe a couple of others. But we can have a few rps with them together. I'm just not sure how to start.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:41 pm
SSBrosB

That sound's perfect! That sound's like a lovely plan for him! :3

I would love to have a few RP's between the two of them~! Shinrin currently has 4 or 5 RP's (two unfinished) and needs 10 for two other final flings before getting her lifemate, so having a few between the two of them could be fast, cute RP's and help with both of their RP counts! <3 What is the best form of RP for you? Guild, AIM, thread, ect.?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm
AIM or guild is fine. a couple would be good too. I need about 3 more others though which I will try to do for him.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:05 pm
SSBrosB

That sound's absolutely perfect! <3 I'm best at Guild RP's, personally! Who would you like to set up the first one?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:08 pm
I'm kind of bad with plots so if you would prefer. But I can do it if you really want me too.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:20 pm
SSBrosB

I don't mind starting it at all! :3 But it won't be ready until tomorrow or Monday at the latest! Would that be alright with you?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:25 pm
Yep that's perfectly fine! I need to find some more for him anyway XD  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 pm
SSBrosB

Wonderful! I'll get it finished for you ASAP then! I have to go to sleep right now, though! D; <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff