Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:34 pm
Kimaria
Okay so if we stick with Maawio and Amari things first and look at the other stuff laterrrr.

I'd be happy to start up the Amari and Maawio one. Maybe you can start Maawio and Kengee? I've not RPed him before *has been neglectful* so it'll be nice to get a character worked out for him. His name means 'sunbeam' to which I used Maawio's name for inspiration ^___^

Ideas for Maawio and Amari backlogs:
- one RP set before the battle with hyenas and lions where they part ways and Amari goes to see what all the fuss is about.
- Another RP where their granddaughter, Endesha, finds Maawio and breaks the news that Amari has passed away and takes her to his resting place.

Both sounds awesome, I'll go to start it now. and awwwh sunbeam, that's awesome! I'm hoping that in Mbaris future litter there will be a dark Maawio, so I can call her sunset. -shot- ANYWHO.

So we can have them say goodbye just in case with the battle and she can say goodbye to his body? O:  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23492133 There we go <333

A dark-coloured Maawio would be amazing o_o you should definitely custom one if you get the chance to. Did you find a mate for Mbari btw?

Yeees ;; !! So much sadness in these RPs );  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 pm
Kimaria
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23492133 There we go <333

A dark-coloured Maawio would be amazing o_o you should definitely custom one if you get the chance to. Did you find a mate for Mbari btw?

Yeees ;; !! So much sadness in these RPs );

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23492201 <3

I'll reply to the top one when I can, I need my muse heavily for that one, me thinks!

I mayy have something in the works for Mbari ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:32 pm
Taaag!

And no worries <333

Eeee, yay! So happy for Mbari! T___T

EDIT: Hope you didn't mind me assuming that they may have met before when he was a cub. (I can always edit my post if need be!)  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:37 pm
ok 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:28 pm
heart  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:17 am
Added some more lions! C:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:31 am
I can help you with a M'B JRP if you need it. I've got a super happy slave, a bitchy bone collector, and two hunters.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:39 am
Annchen
I can help you with a M'B JRP if you need it. I've got a super happy slave, a bitchy bone collector, and two hunters.

Sure! This is my girl Kivuli.

She's a bit of a lost soul at the moment, but she's sneaky and inherently selfish, although keeps quiet and doesn't like drama. That's all I've got so far. C:

User Image

Would you like me to start or vice versa?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 am
It would be good if you could start smile Would you like someone to introduce her to the pride, or should we just do a RP where we assume she found her way there, was allowed to join and is just meeting some of the other memebers? I'm fine either way, but I'm slower if it's just general meet and greet style. Some sort of plot or purpose usually helps me stay on track.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:52 am
Annchen
It would be good if you could start smile Would you like someone to introduce her to the pride, or should we just do a RP where we assume she found her way there, was allowed to join and is just meeting some of the other memebers? I'm fine either way, but I'm slower if it's just general meet and greet style. Some sort of plot or purpose usually helps me stay on track.

If you could show her around and tell her about the pride that'd be cool? Kivuli was wronged by a lion in her past methinks and shes a fan of dark places so I'm sure she'll be all up for it! Its more interesting than a normal meet and greet that way, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 am
Zohwhee
Annchen

If you could show her around and tell her about the pride that'd be cool? Kivuli was wronged by a lion in her past methinks and shes a fan of dark places so I'm sure she'll be all up for it! Its more interesting than a normal meet and greet that way, too.

Sounds good! If you want someone with lion experience Skada (bone collector) or Svärta (hunter) might both be fun. They were both in the Pridelands war and managed to take down a lioness together. Skada will exaggerate more and is more inclined to trash talk, but Svärta has more scars to show after the experience. I think either would work.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:01 am
Annchen
Zohwhee
Annchen

Sounds good! If you want someone with lion experience Skada (bone collector) or Svärta (hunter) might both be fun. They were both in the Pridelands war and managed to take down a lioness together. Skada will exaggerate more and is more inclined to trash talk, but Svärta has more scars to show after the experience. I think either would work.

Oooh, I don't mind? Svarta? C:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:09 am
Yup, I picked him. Skada would probably not bother unless someone actually ordered her to show Kivuli around. She's a stubborn girl.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:32 pm
3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers