Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
He couldn't help but let his smirk linger at her admission to this, a light chuckle of his own escaping. "And I am glad to help you in your quest to find your brothers, because of what you mean to mean." He allowed a hand to reach out and take hold of her own. "As for this quest, I think that would be our best option. If they were brought here to the Capital, it's most assured that someone might recognize them." A momentary pause was given. "And if all else fails, we could see if someone in the palace might know anything."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:30 pm
Quote:
She gave his hand a small squeeze and nodded. "I think that's the best we can hope for. Town first them take the search to the palace.." She thought a moment still looking at the portrait and gave another nod. She felt herself leaning into him, tilting her head to rest against his shoulder. "If you're hungry I can make something."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:36 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
As she came to lean against him, an arm slide around her, pulling their forms closer to one another. He knew that his status as son of the fire leader could have fetched him any women within Akeldama... but Lakshmi made him feel complete, other hand finding itself lightly brushing the long the locks of her hair. "I am a little bit hungry, yes... are you?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:39 pm
Quote:
She gave a small nod, a brief shift of her head. "I could eat. It's about that time for me to eat any ways.." She smiled and looked into the small kitchen debating what to make. She knew her sons would be eating about now and Hassan was likely having a field day trying to feed Aahlada. The little lad was very much his own and wanted to feed himself no matter how messy he made meal time. "What sounds good hmm?"

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:40 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
Kadar gave a thoughtful hmm to the question. "What sounds good, huh? Why don't you surprise me, hmmm?" He smirked, finding it a wonderful change to eat in for once.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:41 pm
Quote:
"Alright, this I can do then." She nodded and stood straight once more, heading for the kitchen. "Feel free to make yourself comfortable while I cook." She gave him a smile over her shoulder as she made it to the kitchen and started to pull thinks out and start on the meal.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:46 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
Kadar gave a nod to this, looking around the small living quarters before settling himself down, a smile being returned to her as she headed into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 pm
Quote:
She pulled out a knife and chopped some vegetables, fruit and even some meat tossing each into their respective pan. Opening a small door on the wood stove, she pokes the coals into more life and spread them out evenly once more so as to keep an even temperature. She lifted the lid to another pot and added some herbs and spices to it before giving it a quick stir and putting the lid back into place. As things progressed with their cooking, the smells of herbs, spices, meats and other such scents started to fill the kitchen and make their ways out into the living space.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:09 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
The fire jinn found himself leaning back in his seat, eyes watching Lakshmi as she moved through the motions of putting the meal together for him. It would be nice to have a home cooked meal... but even nicer knowing it came from someone he truly cared for. "That's starting to smell really good, you know that?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:10 pm
Quote:
She smiled and peeked out of the kitchen. "Really? I'm glad it smells nice.. I've kinda had to learn on the fly." She grinned and turned back to the stove to tend what was cooking.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:13 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
"Oh! It smells amazing, my dear!" He grinned right back, continuing to watch as she went to work preparing the meal for them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:14 pm
Quote:
Not much longer, she was pulling down plates, setting them on the counter and pulling out cutlery from a drawer. She lifted the lid to the pot and gave it a sniff and a stir before nodding to herself. " Well it's ready if you're willing to trust your stomach to my cooking." She chuckled lightly and began serving up the plates with several of the things she'd cooked. A couscous dish a meats dish among other things.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
"Now now. It can't be that bad. It smells wonderful, after all." As always, he had a way with words, heading into the kitchen as her 'beckoning' call. "You know, I could grow to enjoy this sort of life style... much more exciting then life within the palace." He smirked, looking the meal before waiting her to take her seat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:33 pm
Quote:
She smiled and walked around to a cushion taking a seat with her plate in hand. "Well it can't be too bad.. it hasn't killed anyone yet." She winked and grinned cheekily. "Oh you could could you? I suppose some day I could get use to doing all this for some one other than myself and my son." She smiles and started to pick at her meal, daintily choosing each bite so she made sure it wasn't too big or awkward to place in her mouth.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:44 pm
Naru_Uchiha007
He couldn't help bu chuckle at this, beginning to partake of the meal she had laid out before him. "Why yes. I believe that I could become accustomed to this. Besides, the life in the palace is nice... but it would be nicer to get in touch with the people who live here, know what I mean?"

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff