Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:04 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic shrugged his shoulders, his fingers still coiled tight in the warm and safe confines of his pocket trousers, where she couldn’t have a chance to see the sweat that was glistening in the palm of his hands all the while. Adrenaline was one way to put it, he realized as he kept chuckling rather oddly under his breath for a lack of anything better to say. Honestly, he was just competitive, so much so, that he couldn’t so much eat dinner without finding himself in a race with someone. He could never back down from a challenge.
”Naah, but apparently neither can you,” Dominic noticed with a subtle nod, after all, why else would she be here?

”Yeah, yeah,” He waved away her humble words with a clammy hand, his ears still burning with a twinge of bright pink. ”Whatever you say, Hawthorne, whatever you say.” He laughed as he waved her off, now writhing in his flesh with anticipation for their duel. He could barely focus as he walked off to gather space to practice. The animated dragons flew around wildly.

”Waddiwasi!” Dominic decreed, his wand flicking towards a particular gray and silver dragon, trying to send it barreling off in a different direction. But he missed. ”Engorgio! Diffindo!” He shot one after the other, his first spell hitting the dragon square in the wing and causing it to grow and grow until he shot out the severing charm and sliced the dragon in half.

”Formicatio rubens!” He shouted, his wand pinpointing a flying dragon as a shot of magic burst from his wand, the dragon spun out of the way and his spell rebounded off of the clocktower and came barreling back, as if the clocktower had been imperviused. ”What the..?” The spell should have burst the moment it hit the castle wall just beneath the clock. It should have disappeared! And he watched, with slow, curious eyes as if everything around him was in slow motion.

That spell he shot, the hives hex, was curving oh so gently from the angle of the clock it hit. It fired fast and hard, and when he realized where it was going, his eyes jumped out of his skull.
”HEATHER! Watch out!” Before he even knew what he was doing, he lunged, nearly tackling the Hufflepuff beater down to the ground, just in time, for him to be hit square in the small of his back with his own spell.

And hives, sickly, thick and crusty hives boiled up on his flesh with hideous and grotesque speed. He couldn’t see. His cheeks puffed up, one fatter than the other, and his eyes were swollen shut as his skin broke out a feverish red.
”Mmrnhn-hmphhf,” He tried to speak, but only mumbled syllables could be heard.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
Dueling Club

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:24 am
I'll SEEK you OUT
FLAY you ALIVE
One more WORD and you won't SURVIVE
And I'M not SCARED
Of your STOLEN POWER
I SEE right through you any HOUR
I'm TAKING it SLOW
FEEDING my FLAME
Shuffling the CARDS of your GAME
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
Suddenly I will PLAY my ACE

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN THIRD YEAR
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I won't soothe your pain: Shocked | I won't ease your strain: What the bleeding hell did the idiot do to himself?! | You'll be waiting in vain: Dominic and Heather | I got nothing for you to gain: Dueling Club |
Wearing

Marina had finally managed to hit on of the dragons and smirked as a blast of ice hit it. She noticed Dominic firing off a bunch of spells she had no idea he even knew nearby, and not wanting to be upstaged, tried one she'd read about. "Confundus!" It hit just barely grazed one dragon and it promptly started chasing its own tail. "Was that supposed to happen?" she muttered in confusion, but she was cut off by a shout. Dominic, it appeared, had been hit by one of his own rebounding spells and had knocked Heather out of the way. Marina stared for a moment in shock. Well. This was interesting. Why had he and Heather even been so close together anyway? She had no idea that they were friends, and Dominic didn't hang out with half bloods anyways. They couldn't be.... No. That was ridiculous. They both had a girlfriend and boyfriend, respectively. She snapped herself out of her train of thoughts and approached the two cautiously. "Heather? Are you alright?" she asked the older girl, ignoring Dominic. Then she heard him trying to speak and rolled her eyes. "You do realize what happened here was borne from your own idiocy, Montague? Why the hell would you cast a hives hex? That's going a little overboard, you know? Anyways... Finite incantum." She almost lazily cast the spell on the boy, stopping any further hives from erupting on his face.

Prejudice is stubborn and ignorance is hard.

EYES on FIRE
Your SPINE is ABLAZE
Felling any FOE with my GAZE
And JUST in TIME
In the RIGHT PLACE
STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE
Ahh, felling any FOE with my GAZE
Ahh, STEADILY emerging with GRACE

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:04 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Through narrow slits, the veil of glossy blue glared deliberately up at Marina. He was a heap on the ground, staring up at vivid red hair as she approached and almost cursing her for approaching. Almost, because nothing he said now would be discernible to anyone but him. His robes were crumpled under him and tousled in the dirt and even his wand had strayed, it rolled over the grass as it slid down the hill and left him defenseless.

He tried not to snarl, and if he did, he tried not to let it show. His head hung low, a shield of raven hair marred the sight of his cursed face away. He could feel her looking down on him, and her words slithered down his spine with insidious intent, almost trying to rile him. Condescending, her words rained down on him while he turned to look away. He could feel the fire burning in his flesh, the hives building up, thicker and denser, peeling the skin until it flaked and fell. He never even got the chance to see if Heather was alright… Not with Marina there, and not with his face as it was.

He waited down on the ground, unmoving and silent until after Marina had reversed the effects on him. Sheepishly, he diverted his attention to Marina and Heather. He could only shrug.
”I thought that’s what clubs were for, Aldred. Practice, He tried to bite back the malicious tone in his voice, but it was hard…

”Are you okay Heather?” He mumbled softly, his fingers rubbing at his cheeks as they cleared up to a smooth alabaster hue.

╔═══════════════════╗
Dueling Club

╚═══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:18 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

”Darius is absolutely right,” Belle agreed with the nod of her head at the young boys inquisitive question. ”Although it may seem like the best idea to use a powerful spell over and over, it’s really not. Just about every spell has a counter spell, every charm, every jinx and hex, too. So, while it may seem better to disarm your opponent, what are you going to do if they keep dodging? Or what if they know how to properly defend themselves against that one spell? Well, you’d be bloody screwed then, huh?

“That’s why the best duelists travel all around the world, to learn as many spells and counter spells as they can. Now… curses are a little different, they can always be broken, yes, but, it’s much more difficult. Like the killing curse for instance, you can’t beat it knowingly, not really, but it is possible, even if only barely. Mr. Potter succeeded to do it.”
She explained easily, glancing over her shoulder, she noticed another first year approaching.

”This is the club, and yes, you can, you’re first year, right? Lancaster, I believe? Come on over, I’ve been teaching the other first years a few spells to practice during duels… Peter, David, right? Want to show her what we learned?

“They say the best way to master something, is to try and teach it.”
Belle encouraged with a smile. Over her shoulder, she spotted her cousin, Dominic, on the ground. Belle could only sigh.

[[[OOC, for those just joining, the setting is outside of the castle, at Clocktower Courtyard.]]]
Fashionably: AC/DC
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

"Let's see if my practice actually led somewhere. I've got to impress Belle," he said so quietly, it was almost inaudible. He looked at the flying dragon, knowing what to do already. He had learned a basic combo from Arnold that is able to destroy the objects movement and do it with style. So, he began, making sure to hit the dragon with successive strikes.

"Impedimenta," he said, watching as the dragon began to slow at an impressive rate. He then began the second part. "Stupefy." The object then went through a period of paralysis. He then realized that they shouldn't be destroying these. They should just try to hit it. "Finite," he said aloud, watching as the dragon got up again and started flying around. William went on, casting various spells at the dragon. He hit it pretty much every time, but two times, he did indeed miss.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:54 am
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Clock tower Court Yard/ Dueling Club arena

The students seemed to be doing well, some were missing the little orange and red dragons but they seemed to be figuring out why. A few overly ambitious students made use of spells that shattered the little wooden creatures and put a stop to their in motion practice. Ronyo chuckled and came by the stations where the dragons had been broken or shattered and used the repairing charm to put them back together and send them back up to the students in turn.

Ronyo suddenly heard Heather's name being called out in panic and the Head Boy turned in worry for his fellow Chimera. He saw Dominic dive to take the spell in his back and Marina move to check on the blonde. After a quick chiding the red head Chimera reversed the spell effect on Dom and seemed still annoyed at the boy for using the spell he had. Ronyo moved to the three and stood with a smirk and a raised eyebrow in amusement.

"Gonna have to work on that aim of your Dom. Good on you for moving to protect Heather though, it's good to see people trying to fix their mistakes. Be careful though you almost showed a bit of Gryffindor courage in that dive," The joke was obvious from the white haired boy who respected the courage of the lions whole heartedly, "You alright there Heather? You've taken harder hits than that from me in Quidditch," He bent down with his other two Chimera and gave a look over of the blonde and a nod to the red head for the quick work, "You all look alright so let's get back to the drills for a bit longer, don't be in a rush to hit the target. This is the one time you can take your time and let the shot make itself," Ronyo stood up and looked around at some of the others using combo spells and looking to disrupt the dragons and then make the shot and he laughed a bit, "Everyone! You're doing great but don't be looking to find a way to make the dragons easier to hit, it a great tactic and I commend those of you who are doing so, but see if you can hit them without doing so. Can you hit the dragon with just one spell that will knock it down?"

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Dueling club

David listened intently to Belle’s words. He was more than ready to try another spell. “Alright, Flipendo!” he shouted sweeping his wand down and then back up at the target in front of him. A blue light came out of his wand and landed right at the target just Pete asked why he they would use a spell that was weaker then another. When the answer was explained he understood exactly why it was good to know a wide variety of spells.

“The element of surprise…” David added right as Serafina came over. “Hey Serafina,” he said nodding at Belle’s question. “Yep, we’d be happy to right Pete.” He replied smiling at Serafina. “The first spell is pretty easy. Ever heard the spell Expelliarmus?” he asked her. “If not it’s pronounced Ex-PELL-ee-ARE-muss. All you have to do is say the spell and point at the target.” He added before turning to demonstrate. “Expelliarmus!” he said pointing at the target sending a red light at the target knocking it down. “So why don’t you give it a try.” David told her with a smile.

With: Dueling pals... Pete, Belle, Serafina

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:04 pm
Dʀᴏᴘ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ

Kɪss ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʟᴋ

Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

User Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Sᴇʀᴀғɪɴᴀ Eʟɪᴢᴀʙᴇᴛʜ Lᴀɴᴄᴀsᴛᴇʀ
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

♥ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ♥♥ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♥♥ Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ♥♥ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ ♥

Serafina simply nodded at the older Slytherin. ' Hmmm. So they've been taught a couple of spells already, I see. ' she thought as she looked at the other first years. She heard a couple of shouts...and thuds so she looked at some older Slytherins to check what happened. Did he got hit by a hex? She didn't know. She was too preoccupied at the thought of her learning new spells. More advanced spells to be exact. She smiled at the older female happily. "Hello David, Pete, " She greeted the two. She nodded...quite enthusiastically when David asked if she knew about the Expelliarmus spell. She looked at David's demonstration as her brown eyes scanned his every body movement. Even his muscle movement. She smirked as she pulled out her wand. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath, studying the target's movements. When she saw opportunity, she quickly pointed her wand at it and commanded, " Expelliarmus! " Immediately after she commanded, not red, but orange light came out. The orange light swiftly hit the target, knocking it down. She turned back to David, quite nervous since she didn't know if what she just did was right. " Erm...Uh...Did I do it right? "

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Curious, Interested
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Performing the Expelliarmus spell

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : ....Was is okay even if it's orange?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Dueling Club

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Dueling Club members, Pete, David, Belle
Wearing

Out Of Cookies:

Gᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴀʙʏ

As ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ

Gɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛ ᴍᴇ

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ

Cᴀᴜsᴇ I sᴇᴇ, sᴘᴀʀᴋs ғʟʏ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴍɪʟᴇ

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℋufflepuff ℭaptain and ℬeater
ℱourth ϒear ℋalf~ℬlood

Heather and Dhylan?
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather rolled her eyes at Dominic. Yes, she did love a challenge, because without one, life would be boring, but that was not why she came to this club at all. Or, at least, not the main reason. "Apparently..." she commented as he walked away. Crossing her arms, she stood there and watched him as he shot spell after spell at Ronyo's dragon targets. He missed once, then hit his mark and sliced a dragon in two. He seemed to be a fair dueler. That only made her more excited about their duel. Her eyes left him for what seemed like two milliseconds, when she heard her name being called, rather frantically in fact. Turning towards the voice, she found Dominic rushing towards her, a mixture of fright and... well, mostly fright in his eyes. "Wha-" Her words were interrupted when she was shoved aside with enough force to send her flying backwards, landing with a rather loud thud on the ground. Laying on her back, Heather blinked, staring up at the sky, trying to comprehend what exactly just happened. Propping herself up on her elbows, she saw Dominic's face. It was just one of those things that made you say... buuuuhhhh.... Thankfully, Marina fixed that issue. Ronyo joined them soon enough and added in his own question of her okay-ness. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shaken up is all. No worries." she replied to them all, standing up and brushing the dirt from her person. She shifted her gaze to Dominic, still on the ground and recovering from his attack of hives. Making her way to him, she stood over the Slytherin and offered him a hand to help him off of the ground. "You didn't have to do that, ya know. A few hives never hurt anyone. And a few more than a few I can survive, but... thanks, Dom." she said, trying a smile but feeling as if she failed at it horribly.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 am
With a thousand lies

Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise

Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes

Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»
Volare

User Image User Image
Michelle watched the club with cold eyes, rolling her eyes at both Dominic and Marina. It was hilarious to see Dom get hit by his own spell but Marina's snarky I'm better than you attitude pissed her off. She moved away from both of them, and stared down the moving dragon target. Of course Ronyo would use dragons. He always loved to say not every Slytherin is Snake. She pulled her wand from her pocket and twirled it in between her fingers. The mahogany wood, usually a dark auburn colour was bright red in the sunlight. She watched the moving dragon for a few seconds, tracking it quickly. "Flipendo" A small smirk flitted across her lips as her spell hit the dragon, sending it to the ground. With in moments, the wooden creature was back in the air, waiting for her next spell. Her next spell choice would have been incendio, seeing as it was one of her favourites, but she thought setting the courtyard of fire was probably not the best idea. With a quick twirl of her wand she pointed at the dragon again and called out, "Glacius!" The spell glanced off of the dragon's right wing covering just the wing in a thin film of ice.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away

What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say

Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes

Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:16 pm
User Image
Peter Klein

First Year-Slytherin-Single-Half Blood

Peter thought about what had been said. Pete had a good understanding of tactics, but using weak spells still seemed to be of no use to him. Darius seemed like a person better fit to give someone quidditch advice, not dueling tips. Pete believed he would unconsciously forget the knockback jinx while in a duel. They should've just not mentioned the spell isn't strong. He looked up to see Serafina had come to join them in the club. He watched her perform the spell. "Yeah It seems you've got the hang of it.We learned another spell, but it might not be of any use in an actual duel now that you know the disarming spell." He glanced over to Belle in a sort of cunning fashion.

OCC: (None)

User ImageUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:26 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Dueling club

“Yeah that was great.” David told her. “You’re a real prow at this.” He added with a smile. He kind of wondered why she was placed in Slytherin she seemed way nicer then the description for them. Then again he was friends with Pete and didn’t understand why he was in Slytherin. “Pete’s got a point but as mentioned earlier it helps to know both for the element of surprise.” David said trying to back up the reason behind learning something that seems so useless.

“Now the second spell we learned was Flipendo, pronounced flip-en-DOH. Just sweep your wand down and then back up at your target.” David explained to her before demonstrating. “Flipendo!” he said doing the wand movement and watching a blue light fly from his wand to the target. “It’s important to realize that all spells have their weaknesses and their strengths. Right Belle?” he said with a smile. For once he wasn’t bad at something, it made him feel good inside.

With: Dueling pals... Pete, Belle, Serafina

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 am
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Seventh Year

User Image Quietly approaching the Clocktower Coutryard, Jess heard casting of spells and counters. The Slytherin Prefect smiled, knowing that Annabelle's club was in full force today. A warm feeling swelled with the knowledge that at least a couple of good friends were there, and the willowy redhead decided to investigate.

Quietly emerging from the shadows, Jess seemed as if she was just summoned into existence by the shadows themselves. Jess quietly took a position in the corner to observe -- not wanting to interrupt the dueling training.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

A ginger smile sparked to life on her lips as she took a small step backwards to watch the younger students interact with one another, despite their blazingly opposite house colors, they were all still so polite. Pale green eyes watched meticulously as the younger girl began to practice, and then those very same green eyes narrowed in upon Pete beside her, whom, had quite the sly smile like a ghost on his features. She blinked, and then grinned. This would be more interesting than she could have hoped… When David spoke up again, the older blonde nodded her head proudly.

”Yes, and brilliantly done, David, thank you for teaching it to her for me.” She paused, realizing, she really should get to know their names better, she still couldn’t remember Lancaster’s first name. ”Pete’s right, in certain circumstances, the stronger spell usually will win, but as soon as we get into dueling, I’ll show you why David’s point is very valid compared to Peter’s…

“Until then, I’m going to teach you two more spells, that way, when you start dueling, you’ll have an arsenal of four different spells, makes it a little more exciting that way then just the one.

“The next one you’re going to learn is the leg-locking curse, it’s a bit more difficult than the last two since it is a curse and not a hex or jinx like you’re used to, but the wand movement is simple, just point at your target, and if you did it correctly, a jet of purple magic should paralyze your opponents legs. It’ll be hard to tell how effective it is against these targets, but I’d still like you to try it on them first, depending on how bright the purple is will let you know just how strong it is, now, watch me, and listen carefully— LOH-koh-moh-tor MOR-tis
Belle snapped her wand at the stationary target across from them a burst of bright purple magic shot it down to the ground, in the next second, the target magically flipped back up to its original stance.

”And the last spell is a full body bind curse, there is no light, no sound when you cast the spell, so, you can take your turns practicing the spell on one another, I’ll reverse the effects for you after every try, too, so don’t worry about that. Like the last spell, there is no proper wand movement, you only have to point— so listen carefully—pe-TRI-fi-cus to-TAH-lus Without any warning, Belle jerked her wand at the target. The target snapped backwards, falling back on its side once again before it swirled back up right. ”Now try giving those a go first on the target to knock it back, then try on each other to see how it really looks,” Belle encouraged.

[[Gah, sorry, had to work doubles the past few days, so I’m trying to speed this along to the duels.]]]]
Fashionably: AC/DC
Troubles: Patience

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:27 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He sat, rather dumbfounded, and even while Ronyo had summoned his little speech that really only spurred the shrug of his shoulders in response, Dominic’s crystal blue eyes never left the green rolling grass coiled beneath him. He was a bit more than surprised to note that Marina hadn’t decidedly said anything more, and when Ronyo finally walked away, he chewed his lip and rose hesitant eyes to meet Heathers.

Just then, as she approached, closer and closer, his brow rose higher and higher, curiously eyeing her up and down until his gaze leveled on her helping hand. He blinked, he was honestly surprised and it burst upon his every feature. But he took her hand anyway, gently, and picked himself up off of the ground with the smallest hint of a smile on his lips and his dimples shone through subtly on both of his cheeks.
”I didn’t do it because it would hurt you,” the words slide down his tongue before he could realize it. ”I did it because it’s embarrassing…” He shrugged and looked away, he really wasn’t such a bad guy, not like everyone assumed. Sure, he could be a prat, he had a bad sense of humor, but he’d never intentionally want to hurt anyone, much less embarrass them himself.
Unless they asked for it… But that’s a different story.

”No…” He shook his head, his low voice grew soft as a whisper and his keen eyes glinted in the sun. ”Thank you…”

╔═══════════════════╗
Dueling Club

╚═══════════════════╝

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items