Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:00 pm
I would like some rp, please!! x3

Firstly, for your Bonelands girlies. I have two in the pride at current time. One is Ainra who joined shortly before the Firekin arrived at the outpost. She is a sweet, motherly and timid creature who does well in company. I also have the Firekin ambassador, Su, who is busy learning the Boneland way of life. She can be a bit princessy at times but is generally an adaptive individual. Not much of a fighter and a little on the smaller side as far as Firekin go.

And for your Firekin, Shula, I own her sister, Nuraya. Still not too sure on her personality but she'll definitely be more a 'firecracker' than timid. Will probably have some childish dreams about earning glory of some sort when she becomes an apprentice. And maybe a potential candidate as one of her closer friends, I have Kerra. A bouncy and energetic boy at the moment, he is kind-hearted but can be rather bull-headed about things.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:01 pm
Kimaria

Hii! I would love to. I need to get Len officially approved, then she can definitely RP with both your girls in the Bonelands.

As for Shula, you up for Kerra RP first?

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:46 pm
So many choices~

Alright. So, for ANY of your rogues, I have Damu here. She's an explorer who is looking for an assistant to explore with; and is perfectly fine with anyone as company. That is.. If they're willing to follow her through a jungle just because it's a jungle~.

Also for Talis, Amira, Ava, or Kindoro I have Ru'yah, who really doesn't know what to do with herself at the moment. Right now she's feeling really lonely and half terrified due to the fact that shes prone to nightmares (she's a seer, and her visions appear as nightmares wink without a travel buddy, so perhapes one of your girlys could be her new best friend?
Also, she's lazy, but is willing to do chores and favors for anyone, even someone she's just met. So she'll take care of her travelling companion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:48 pm
CaliWolfe
Alright. So, for ANY of your rogues, I have Damu here. She's an explorer who is looking for an assistant to explore with; and is perfectly fine with anyone as company. That is.. If they're willing to follow her through a jungle just because it's a jungle~.

Ooh, I like. Lots of plot potential to this one.

How do you feel about a trio? I had two that immediately came to mind. The first of which is Renzi. Very much into exploring, learning, inventing; and Damu would be just the sort of companion she would click with I think. Then, Tanana, who is constantly traveling anyway (searching for missing siblings).

Perhaps Damu and Renzi could meet first, then eventually the three of them could unite?

Quote:
Also for Talis, Amira, Ava, or Kindoro I have Ru'yah, who really doesn't know what to do with herself at the moment. Right now she's feeling really lonely and half terrified due to the fact that shes prone to nightmares (she's a seer, and her visions appear as nightmares wink without a travel buddy, so perhapes one of your girlys could be her new best friend?
Also, she's lazy, but is willing to do chores and favors for anyone, even someone she's just met. So she'll take care of her travelling companion.

Talis comes to mind right away because they have the seer thing in common and could definitely relate to each other on the matter of being troubled by their powers.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 am
Im terribly slow with rp right now, lots going on IRL. But I haven't done anything with my boy yet and wondered if you would be interested in tossing him and Ava into an rp together. He is from the Kizi (his fmailiy left when the old goddess vanished from the pride) and has been travailing as a rogue ever since. He's not insane himself, his mum just didn't feel like she and her blind mate fit into the new gypsy pride once it got remade, being far too nervous to take on any of the new roles. So all four of them left to find a new home.

Now he is grown up he has heard about the Vikings and is going to make his way there, wanting to test himself and make his mom and pops proud.. His brother will also be going so Val will be around in the background of Asher's rps.

He needs to have at least one or two rps before I send him to the vikings.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 am
Tanakako

Heeey. I'd love to RP. Unfortunately, Ava isn't the type to talk to someone with another lion hanging around (too cautious, safety reasons) and would stick her nose up and turn away the second she heard "Stormborn" if for some reason she was coaxed into talking to him, anyway.

How about Renzi or Niu instead? Both of them would be more open with chitchatting with someone whose bro is in the background. Niu doesn't know what a Stormborn is and Renzi doesn't care, so neither would react negatively to it.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:31 am
Either would be good! I just want to get his personality out a bit. XD Is just females would be easier for his first time, since he wouldn't feel pressured by them like he might another male.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:55 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Ava x Theluji  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:19 pm
Hopefolly

Oooh, yes, a trio would be fun! More the merrier... I could always start something up for Damu and Renzi?

As for Ru'yah, I'm perferctly fine with Talis. They can disscuss the problems of being a seer together.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:26 pm
CaliWolfe
I could always start something up for Damu and Renzi?

That would be fantastic. <3

I'll set up Ru'yah and Talis' RP if you'd like.

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm
Wow, that was a lot of writing. Anyways here you go!

Hopefolly
I'll set up Ru'yah and Talis' RP if you'd like.

It'd be awesome if you could. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 am
Eee hey Hope! heart

OKAY so I have two possibilities if you’re interested? I haven’t gotten a chance to see who all has inquired about which lion, so if their already busy, busy, busy that’s totally fine. I’ll find other plots to throw your way. >83

Also copy/pasted information from my journal because I have to head out in a few minutes. |D

Bandele x Pulan:
User Image

Pulan is soft spoken and handicapped by her 'trusting to a fault' personality. She is the sort to be easily persuaded one way or another by those who she is loyal to. But besides that, Pulan is a wonderful lioness with a heart made of pure gold. She will do just about anything for anyone, and cares completely about those who come into her gigantic inner circle.

She is blind.

I was thinking she could stick with him for as long as possible, for companies sake. They don't necessarily have to be mates, as she is not out searching for one, but over time it can develop into that IC permitting. Mostly it would just be a friendship of sorts, where he guides her along and she relies on him for protection and the like.

I think it would be fun dramas for her to fall for him, and perhaps him for another? IDK

Renzi x Byu

User Image

Open for molding.

I saw "test subject" and wanted in?! He can be anything personality wise that would fit the mold she's looking for. General RP perhaps, that might turn into friendship or otherwise? Let me know!  

Shia bean

Prophet

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:34 am
Shia bean

Bandele and Pulan would be perfect. Just the kind of thing I was hoping for for him.

Oh, lawd, Byu! xd I actually own his mom. *points at Sen* I am so sorry for bringing you into the never-ending Daimyn line. LOL

Renzi's grandmother, Hasana, is Sen's half-sister. (Note that Banji is also her half-brother, and he has MANY relations also.)

Daimyn -> Sen - > Byu
Daimyn - > Hasana - > Renzi's mom - > Renzi

By shop rules, I think they're too closely related hook up.

On that same note, he has 21 brothers / sisters / half-brothers / half-sisters from Sen alone. And his daddy is Meep's God of Rogues, Al, who has... an unknown number of children. (Although I think he was mortal when he sired this litter? I actually need to check with Meep on that because I can't remember. Meep, if you're reading this, let me know if this is right or wrong! D: )

Byu was actually raised by my hybrid Rosko (not in the thread atm purely because I'm lazy) and Kael's former Firekin girl, Ure. I had forgotten about it myself when I first got back, so just a reminder. XD And Kael and I were thinking of doing a reuniting RP with some of the family later!

For RP sake, Byu was raised in the Mtaishi'Miele pride (disbanded OOC) which was swept away in a flood. If he left at adol or not is up to you, just letting you know his upbringing while you were gone OOC.

Oh, and Byu does know Sen is his real mother and that Niu (who has always traveled with Sen) is his sister. He has four brothers he knows about from that same litter. He doesn't know his blood father, however.

BE WARY OF EVERYONE, BYU. You are probably related!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 am
Great! I will do my best to set something up as soon as possible! So much going on in life, so little time! /strokes Gaia

Super excited because this is what I've wanted for her as well! Oh the joy!

And... THAT'S RIGHT. LOL. It has *obviously* been a while for me! I totally remember having this conversation with you via PM's a while back! What a fail.

Okay so since Byu is related to everyone and his mom, we most certainly won't consider mating. At least not for Renzi. Which isn't a big deal, since I'm growing fond of IC romance rather than OCC. I wouldn't mind her using him as a temporary test subject still, but that'll be totally up to you. I'll sift through my lot and see if there's anything else you might be interested in but as of right now I'm superexcite for Pulan and Bandele! heart

Like I said, as soon as I get the chance I'll set that up for us!  

Shia bean

Prophet

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:52 am
Shia bean

We most definitely can still RP them together! I just figured I'd warn you. Coincidentally, Chibi Sheepcat and I (back when she was around) ran into this problem not once, but twice with Renzi in specific where we plotted all this s**t out then went "--Wait, s**t, I think they're cousins." Add in poor Byu has Al as a dad and 21 brothers/sisters on mom's side... XD

Pulan and Bandele will be so epic. ;~; Take your time, though. <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces