Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Too Many Damn Lions - A Plot Thread [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:41 pm
Temp. closing this to new stuff until I get all my tags together and all these RPs get underway. Don't want to get behind!

wooga Paes

Nergui: Absolutely. Being able to steal things from a god would be on the list of things that would get him an audience with Rapha! If his information is good enough, she might even get him special appointment. There's a lot of talk in the Nergui about killing gods, but a lot of them haven't even seen them, so that would be a BIG deal. (You start this one?)

Firekin: Feck yes. Huo would gladly, I mean sadly, beat your little huria. His uncle is OMG QQ over huria, and he spends a lot of time with them. So, he might think Tundu is an UNFORTUNATE SOUL and would cub!pity him. (Oh, the irony, Huo. Oh the irony). I can start this one?

Nitya + Ela boy: Oohhhh. I would like that very much. Would be able to get him carved out. 8] We could roll to see who started this one?

Puhterodactyl

Start here!

Boudaihobbit

I'd be down to do however many RPs it took. I am definitely not against letting a relationship develop slowly, through multiple RPs. Setting up one so they can meet sounds like a great start!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:53 am
Ok! I'll fling you a link sometime (hopefully soon) : D Edit: here! sorry it is lame. D;

Rofl, oh Huo xD sounds good to me!

and sure! how do you want to roll this?  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 am
Kaelyndra

It does need to be more than two or three rps, I just didn't think it would all fit into one lol

Here's the first: Wandering Into the Future  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:48 am
Tag for you smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 am
wooga Paes

Huo x Tundu

For Ela: Maybe they could meet at the festival? Or, perhaps when they're staying the night? If the Ela have provided food for the refugeed swampies, he could have brought in a kill and then lingered to talk for a little while afterwards?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 am
Added a few rogues!  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:05 pm
Tagged you. Hopefully that was the last insanely long work weekend for a while...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:42 pm
For Huo! I've got Mate'moto who wouldn't mind rough housing/ticking him off. Here's her bio real quick:

Mat is a very leap before you look kind of girl. She's always getting into little fights and causing a ruckus with her siblings. She's loud, not afraid to state her mind, and very competitive. She wants to be the best at everything, even if she's actually horrible at it. Mat is headstrong and lets her emotions rule her actions rather than thinking everything through rationally. If something confuses her, she'd rather try to eat it than learn about it. As she grows she'll learn that there are better ways to handle certain situations than fighting, but she's much better with actions than words. As long as whoever she is with is patient with her, she can work things out verbally rather than physically.

I wouldn't mind Huo hurting her during their playtime since she needs to realize she's not invincible or the best at everything like she thinks she is.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:09 am
SilverLutz

Given that he's pretty competitive, too, I could see that they'd get into roughhousing that was a little bit much even if it just started all in fun. He'd definitely love to play-wrestle!

Maybe start something for us? I'm about to go out into the field, so wouldn't be able to start something until this evening if you wanted me to.

@ all: Tags tonight/tomorrow! Been a busy couple of days.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 am
Hiiiiiiii Kaelllll

I am wondering if you'd be interested in Siki meeting my boy Madi. He's met one god and is rather curious about them in a general sense. He's p. philosophical but wants to learn about the world and such. Now he wants to learn about gods. He could become a potential follower perhaps, seeking out knowledge on other gods?

His personality is fairly passive however so curse might not even be needed XD  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm
<3 Xuba should have a RP with her mother! Fun fact, she was also rolled as a seer, I just don't know how strong it'll be. Probably hasn't shown up yet in her life.

Warning- I can be slow. I work 40 hours over night and sleep weird hours. xD Just poke me if I haven't responded in awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 am
Closed again! All the interest is awesome.

iStoleYurVamps

Ohhh. That could be a lot of fun. Siki does like to know her dirt, and since she is more than happy to be the best of the best, she is willing to mess up as many gods as she pleases to get her way. She'd be very encouraging of his seeking of knowledge if he even showed interest. She likes to run around undisguised, as she sees no reason to hide how damn perfect she is, so he could easily recognize that she is a god, and poke in her business if you wanted to start something up? (He's very handsome, btw!)

Jovi of Shadows

Aw, yes!!! I would absolutely love that. ;; Fefe hasn't gotten any interaction with her children yet, and this is major sadcakes. No worries on the slow, I'm busy as heck working on an internship now. I usually have the most time on the weekends. Since you started the last one, I can start up this one. Maybe a brief personality of Xuba to get me going?  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:22 am
Skuld and Tapu will take over the wooorld razz

I think I'll have to let Urd stay with Skuld as an apprentice, just to keep a bit of Mizimu alive when the old bat dies...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:13 am
Sure thing! She's cheerful, full of energy and loves to play games with cubs and willing adults. She has an active imagination, but it doesn't take over her entire personality. In general, Xuba is just a caring and sweet little girl who will try anything to put a smile on someone's face.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:44 pm
Kaelyndra

Shall I start?