Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
The Badieh Badawie [Culture/Herd IT directory /IT] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o3o What are you excited for?
  OMG.... I CAN GET AN AMACHI?!
  Underdogs and bandits and and and -
  ...Miniature Mini ponies? Island-style Dwarfism? SO. CUTE.
  Mudbloods-I mean Debbani better not make my pure coat messy *Snobby face*
  ALL OF IT!
  This amazing idea I have for my own herd within the culture/connected herd outside of it.
  :| All of this is just stupid
  GOLD GIMME GOLD I DONT CARE EITHER WAY ABOUT PLOTS
View Results

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:09 pm
Oh my gosh! Thanks Mind!

Still super excited about this whole plot thread, just in my last weeks of school and you know how professors get with the final projects and squeezing in 'just one more test' before the final >-<

Colors: White, pink, yellow, blue
Dislikes: Baldness
Herd: I would love either the Amachi or Rasheeka Bayda

Also...!
I have a candidate for the Debbani, my boy Warrick
User Image

I realize his name isn't really within the cultural norm and I would like him to have been raised as a part of it, so I was thinking perhaps his mother was a foreigner and his father named him after her people to honor her after she passed away?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:27 pm
Well I picked out a name for the thieves guild (Gadwa Leila!) and I've written the culture section but I'm super tired, still have a cold and have work tomorrow, so I'll see if I can't get it done tomorrow. x_x But this week for sure! biggrin  

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:13 pm
Faithofthefallen

That could totally workf or him biggrin

Also Here's your semicustom

User Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/mindsend/soquili/1cyo/dec12/gift/FaithRasheeka.png  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 am
She's gorgeous! Thank you!  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:53 am
Maybe there could be a magician/alchemist's guild? Not really "high magic" stuff, but more like potions and parlor tricks. A lot of smoke and mirrors, but good enough to fool others. I could see their caravan getting run out of town frequently. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 am
I'll have to read up on all of this once I have time to settle down and focus. -glees- All of these ideas are perfect. <333

And I love the ideas of the thieves guild. Jocelyn's a bit of a kelpto herself. <33

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:38 am
Shamanism? Maybe some members believe they have contact with the spirit world and go to them for advice on behalf of their herds or paying customers... not necessarily a separate herd but maybe a cultural thing in some parts?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:10 pm
I was wondering where all the lovely Badieh plushies were coming from, congrats all.

Mind, I've tagged our RP and I was thinking.... What about if myself, or someone willing, quested for an Angeni of Oasis's... who could ultimately be Idelisa's mother. Her father could be a trader from the Badhieh whom makes alot of the trade to the Gobii for transportation jugs. Hense why he's not always around. But I was thinking Idelisa' could of gone off to help to learn the world etc and hopefully bring back some skills to help maintain one of the Oasis' under the watchful eye of her mother. Or perhaps some reason the Arabella Oasis plants are suffering because they are cross breeding with those from the montians and are becoming less salt tolerant, and are dying off around the edges where there are most exposed to the dessert, thus thats where Miq' can help? Just an idea.

junglerunner

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:37 pm
Faithofthefallen
Shamanism? Maybe some members believe they have contact with the spirit world and go to them for advice on behalf of their herds or paying customers... not necessarily a separate herd but maybe a cultural thing in some parts?
Which would make it a lot more legit than my thought of a group of semi-magical swindlers. XD

Perhaps they could have something specific to certify their status like a certain rune or glyph painted on? It might also be cool to have a couple traveling sages that make the rounds and instruct promising foals their ways. The spirits could lead them where to go. It would be seen as extremely lucky to be chosen by a shaman for your gifts. (Although, I could see it being more random than divined that a foal would get chosen, and more of a crap-shoot than anything. The spirits sometimes have temperamental moods and "work in strange ways")  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Lovin' all these Plushies <3
I'll have to look into creating a concept <3  

Strait Jacket Girl

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:11 pm
Two of Warrick's babies would like to be a part of the Debbani as well <3

User Image
and
User Image

I love the idea of a glyph for the shamans! And that all sounds great too, maybe most of the time they wander around by themselves or in pairs peddling their services and looking for more with this 'power' but a couple times a year they meet and welcome in new initiates etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:40 pm
I have a quest for a Cerynei mare, Sarab Ghazale, who would fit in well to the Rasheeka Bayda. I think I just need to update her with some bells. When I get her I would love for her to be part of this culture.

She would love to host parties and social gatherings for the elite. I could also see her being one of those taking pity on the less fortunate, helping groom them and such.

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:40 am
There could a herd or subherd or guild (since guilds can be either inner herd or across multiple herds, since herds are the group you live with and hang your wraps while guilds are a professional thing that you go to and learn and work with others and have a set of different rules but dont necessarily live in.) of Shamans, and possibly a guild of slight of hoof/stage magic soquili that perform acts of magic as entertainments, and possibly as distractions for thieves, so both types work.). And a Glyph would work nicely for them. :3 Make a write up for either and once its approved you can make a thread in my guild with the others OR in the plot thread at soquili and a link Here.

@Junglerunner: Sounds like a fun plotline! biggrin Would work nicely. And your girl's mother COULD even be a member of the herd who joined as an outsider and still have some of the edits, or be part of the Gobii as one of their Non-Mini members.

@Faithofthefallen: biggrin Awesome! Good to see these things starting to flesh out. I'll have to work more on the pages to get things started up for people to officially join up on this..

@SylverStar: She definitely sounds like she'd fit within the group. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 am
PLUSHIE GIVEAWAY!

This is for the Gobiidae Sarab
When you post these in the CYO Raffle, be sure to mention that they are Mini's.
Gobiidae Sarab

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE: Quote your favorite one. If you've already won a Badieh plush, please dont post
(Breeds in order of appearance: SeaNix-nymph,Nixie, Nixie, SeaNixImp)

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:34 am