Librium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 pm
“What’s in the box?” Shela’s curiosity had brought her to this same questions many times and every time she felt compelled to ask she bothered Felix. The monkey boy smacked his face into his palm. This was at least the 3rd time today.

“How many times do I have to tell you Shela? It’s a coffin.”

“Is someone dead?”

“That is what coffins are for!”

“I don’t get it, who is dead?”

“Shela stop asking questions. You are too young to understand.” Felix, beyond annoyed, dropped Shela off of his shoulders and walked through a tree to give him some distance from the little girl. She threw him a mean pout and then teleported back on his back, this time pulling through his hair.

“TELL ME WHAT’S IN THE BOX!”

“Give it up Shela, it’s probably better we don’t know.” Val, carry up the rear of the Lumen troop, explained in an effort to get Shela to shut up and buy off both of their curiosity. For some reason the rest of the group wanted to keep Val out of the loop. This was something Varkannon and Odell had planned and Val wanted to know all about it. The only two that did not seem to know about the coffin was Shela and herself.

“That is the best thing I have heard out of either of you.” Noah praised. The huge coffin was tied around Noah’s back and tightly secured with multiple locks and chins holding it shut. It was strange to have so many things securing a coffin. Whatever was inside must be very valuable.

“Hold up!” Nole strictly ordered. He crouched lower to the ground to conceal himself completely behind a bush. The rest followed suit. 200 meters further in the jungle was a group of fallen on patrol. This must be an actual road between fallen cities. “20 men, mostly spinors, there are 2 Deminaughts with them. Both are level 3.” Nole watched the group move towards them. They strolled lazily forward, as if their march has been long and uneventful. It was obvious to him that the patrol had not noticed them yet. “We hide. Get into the trees, everyone. Paitrux would not have us end these innocent lives without us being in true danger. If we are put into danger it would be our fault.” Everyone nodded and followed further into the jungle off the beaten path; everyone but Val.

“Val get back over here. They will see you.” Noah growled from behind some brush. He moved a few branches out of the way to see what she was doing. The fairy bent to the ground and brushed her palm across the path, planting a variety of seeds for the ready.

“Tell me what is in the coffin and I will move.” Val’s tone was packed with seriousness. She was ready to get them all caught if they didn’t explain themselves.

“Val you told me you would not compromise this mission.” Nole wanted to reason with her. From his point of view there was no way he could tell them what was in the coffin. He also did not want to upset Paitrux and act outside the lawful rules set by their beloved god. Just because they were on Librium didn’t mean they could just sack the rules and kill. Especially if it meant they were looking for potential fights.

“Tell me or I will set off these seeds like a basket of fireworks. We will have to fight for our lives and kill all 22 of those innocent fallen.” Val threatened.

“Hey what is that over there?” One of the Deminauhgts thought he spotted something further down the road. 4 Spinors raced ahead to access the sighting.

“Come on Val!” Felix urged her.

“Val your scaring me, come back.” Shela grabbed the edges of Felix’s pants leg and held on tight. Val looked over at her fellow lumen and with sorry filled eyes she fought at what she was about to do. It threw them all off. Something was very wrong about her. A bulge of energy surged around her as parts of her convulsed.

“Oh no she is denaturing!” Nole shouted as he turned to Noah and the others. Their first instinct was to turn and run but Shela was the only one to back away. Instead, Noah molded around himself to quickly take off the coffin and produced a key which he immediately used to break off the first lock. Nole was right beside him using his own key to brake off the second lock. Felix was the last to unlock the final piece. Instantly the coffin burst open and out shot a fang covered twisted multiple-limbed blight. The fiend, which had previously been cryogenically frozen to keep alive, quickly molted from its slumber state into a fully active furry. It flared about in a frenzy of slashes. Luckily the best walked right into Val’s firework show. It’s multi-dimensional shrills competed with the explosions of the explosions from Val’s seeds.

“Val, absolve it!” Felix yelled. He was worried he was about to lose one of his friends in the worst way possible but was even more worried of the potential of getting caught in a leist and blight mix-up. The mere thought of witnessing something like that terrified him. He covered over Shela to make sure she couldn’t see.

The mixture of explosions and the blight made it hard to understand what was going on. Between blasts of light they could see the abomination twisting and deforming more. Unfortunately for the spinors, that is just when they showed up. Blood spewed from all directions as they were devoured on contact by what didn’t even resemble a mouth.

“Lumen and a Blight!” The same Deminaught warned with a yell. The whole group noticed the commotion and turned to flee down the path. None of the Lumen knew how far they were from the next fallen city but this path could be overrun within a day if they got away.

“Noah, stop them!” Nole ordered. The giant man did not budge. Val was a part of their group and one of his friends. He wanted to make sure she was going to be alright. “Someone get them!” No one took up the command. When Nole thought about it, not even he wanted to abandon Val’s side while she fought the deformation. “Fine, we help Val.”

All together the rest of the lumen jumped in around the blight and gave it their all to herd it towards Val. As she fought the urge to explode into a wild bile form the whole jungle swelled with energy. Her plant control had grown out of control and all of the nearby tress began to swing about. The vines, flowers, bushes, everything came to life in the deadliest manor. In one last attempt to control it, everything converged on the blight. It was reduced to pulp within seconds. Val hovered over the dead fiend, suspended by vines, and absorbed what remained of the spirit. When it was all done, the fairy collapsed to the floor, naked, and nearly lifeless.

“That was a close one; everything will be alright guys.” Noah said with excitement as he knelt down by her side to comfort her.

“I don’t think so Noah.” Nole started with a scared face. “That blight wasn’t meant for Val.”  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm
9 days ago

“This replica better be perfect. It will have to be if we are going to convince everyone.” Varkannon’s temper came through in the strictest manner as he spoke to another lumen in the penthouse. The crafty shango was a sculptor before he was inspired and his talents were of much use when it came to presenting completed wills. To most is was a beautiful thing to transform from a lumen into a Lumight as it has been told it marks the moment that lumen becomes one with Paitrux. To others, like Varkannon, it meant an endless supply of marble. The day’s most recent production of marble was already being put to use.

The centennial founder’s celebration of Sanctasplin rising into the sky had been cut strangely due to Varkannon’s immediate pull of Hudson before he was presented. They only thing that held everyone together during the festivities was his promise that he would make a grand reveal for the evening devotion. All day everyone let the excitement build in them as they watched the day’s parades, shows, songs, stories, art displays, carnival games and rides, and a lumen demonstration of power. This had been going on all day while very few elite prepared in the best way they could for their next move. After Hudson was forced off onto Librium Varkannon would be able to set in motion a grand scheme that he knew he would have to use at some point.

The old and wise elf, deemed sub god by Paitrux, held firmly to his staff; the very same staff that had been carried for the past 100 years. He looked into it as if drawing wisdom from the brightness that poured out. A stern look came over his face and then he turned away from it.

“It is ready your lordship.” Red bowed as he stepped away from his work of art. Varkannon’s eyes fell on it with favor. At that same moment the staff broke from his grasp and ascended to the peak of the temple. “Your lordship the staff of Paitru..”

“Never mind that. You know times are changing. We cannot all be as idle as a staff. Let it be your standard but do not try to hold it down. The longer you hold it the more you realize it is really only holding you back.” Varkannon did not look away from the statue while he spoke. Red bowed again and left the room to rally the rest of his lumen team.

1 hour later

“My fellow Sanctians, I am an elf of Paitrux and like him I deliver.” As Varkannon began with his words a powerful, 200 strong, symphony rallied with him. Every citizen in Sanctasplin was present at the cities square watching in awe at the presentation of their 100th annually inspired. This was everyone’s favorite part and Varkannon told them he would make this the most exciting reveal ever. “It is a beautiful thing to become a lumen. It is a wondrous and most gracious gift given to very few from our holy Paitrux. Yet with every gift there is a cost. We all understand the cost of being a lumen. But with that loss comes greatness. I spoke briefly to Hudson after his inspiration. He was a formally fallen 3rd rank lumber jack. He was a humble servant of Paitrux and for petty crimes spent his time in and out of jail. We absolve him of his crimes because it was in that cell that Paitrux chose to raise him and inspire him. You see my fellow Sanctians, Paitrux can lift you out of any dust just as he raised Sanctasplin out of Librium. He raised Hudson out of his shallow existence to do one of the most extraordinary things.” With this sentence a curtain fell and lights shot up, all to reveal a marble goblin who was none other than Hudson.

The crowd went wild. Some were scared, others praised Paitrux out loud, and some even cheered with joy. The marble sculpture proved to all of them that Hudson had already completed his will and was one with Paitrux. In some fashion everyone made noise.

“While I was speaking to the goblin do you know what he said to me?” Varkannon lead the crowd on with his rhetorical question. The symphony continued to play as though in the heart of a story. “Hudson told me… Sanctasplin would not last FOREVER!” Varkannon using these words scared everyone. People began to panic and shuffled around in the streets. Even some of the lu and lumen that were not in the loop freaked out. “I asked him why he would say that and he told me it isn’t enough. He told me Paitrux’s people have worked hard for a century and are being blessed with children, wealth, and power. He told me that it is time for Sanctasplin to expand.” These words, craftingly spoken, molded the crowd’s emotion into excitement. “He said this, and then ascended into this marble statue. You see my fellow Sanctians. It was Hudson’s will to tell me this. His will was to tell me it is time for us to grow as a nation.”

These words caused the temple of Paitrux to begin to turn with gears and chains as a pillar of smoke pushed steam all along the building causing it to unfold. From out of the temple marched steam giants, gear soldiers, and lumen alike. A whole army ready to fight unveiled in front of all of Sanctasplin.

“It is time to go back to Librium and once again fight for Paitrux’s hold on our planet. We will strike down on Deminas and his fallen with the purest lights of Paitrux and build for ourselves a new, larger, and grander home.” The show had everyone cheering fanatically. Like Varkannon hopped, he had convinced everyone of his war and they were so riled to fight he would not have any civil disobedience over it. “All are welcome to enlist, be trained, and help fight the heathens on Librium. This is a one chance deal to change your family line into a better rank. I, Varkannon, on this centennial founder’s celebration of Sanctasplin, inspire all of you to take back Librium.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:36 am
Hudson fell back off his cushion as Stinge transformed infront of him now with his will complete. This was now the second person to complete a will simply by passing on a message to Hudson. What was going on? Weren't wills supposed to be grand? suppose to be for the Heroes of the Heroes? Isn't that how the Lu portrayed them as happening...but these messages. Why were they so important to Paitrux and Deminas that Hudson hear this words. Why was he so important that Lumen and Deminaughts purpose was to help him. Hudson wasn't special. Hudson wasn't anything. He was a luckily beast who had been scooped out of the clutches of Librium. He was destined to go to work and die nothing. Why are the Gods cursing him with these marks. What did they have planned for him!

Fiona kept on slamming her fists into his arm, barely noticed by Hudson who was just snapping back into reality after the glorious show of the transformation. Hudson turned his head and saw the anguish on Fiona's face. He turned and pulled her into his arms as she cried. "It's going to be alright Fiona. He completed his will. He is one with Deminas now. He is in a better place then we are." Hudson held the girl closely as she cried into his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:18 pm
Fiona was comforted by your words. Face full of tears and eyes swollen red, the little girl approached her grandfather’s crystal statue. She looked up at him with such curiosity. The statue was a perfect replica of Strige. However, it did not show his age or his frail weakness. Instead, the statue displayed a clam and happy man. A bright red still beat from the eye on his chest like a lantern in the middle of the room. The light cast a shadow along the cold walls of the hut.

“Why did he not tell me he was a Deminaught? I took care of him like he was a dying old man.” Fiona asked as she stroked his face with her small hand. She traced his smile with a finger. “Is this what is going to happen to you one day?” Fiona was one of the most curious people you had ever met. It reminded you of your childhood. The priest was so willing to answer but everything he said only led you to more questions. It wasn’t long after you were removed from his care that those questions were beat out of you. Sanctasplin was not a place meant for many questions. You did what you were told because those who told you did what they were told.

After that Fiona curled up in your lap and fell asleep, leaving you alone with your thoughts. So much had happened it was hard to make sense of any of it. You couldn’t even fully explain what you were. Were you even a goblin? When you thought about it you could justify either way. You were at least a good head taller than most normal goblins and your skin was not even the same color. Hearing about this great God war made you question everything. The Lu in Sanctasplin explained the universe as having two polar Gods, Paitrux the good and Deminas the bad. No one ever mentioned 8 other gods that were gone now. You fell asleep to these thoughts.

“It is time Hudson. Young brother wake up.” A booming voice demanded you out of your subconscious. You woke with a jump, your blood already pumping with power. At the entrance of the hut was Heugh. He filled out the whole entrance with his bulky body. He reached to help you up but you got up without it. The centaur backed out of the hut and waited for you.

“Is it time already?” Fiona stretched as she woke and followed you out of the hut.

“Run along to the coliseum young Fiona. Hudson and I will walk there a different route.” Heugh instructed the little girl. Heugh was a totally different creature when he spoke to Fiona. He seemed gentle and kind. It was strange to think of the massive Deminaught, and instrument of Deminas, being that way. The Lu on Sanctasplin spoke of them as nothing but devils. You would not be fooled so easily though. As Fiona ran off you had the itching feeling that this was not all there was to Heugh. You felt as though this centaur was a monster by nature and had a good way of hiding it. There was a quiet moment as Heugh looked you over like he did every time before he spoke to you. “Follow me brother. Let us talk.” You wanted to resist but saying no to Heugh was not easy.

Heugh took you in the opposite direction. He walked you along the outer wall of the city and then on the outside of the city walls. The walls felt like the only comfort against the desert that surrounded Niwrad. A heat struck you in the open as direct sun hit you with no relief. The tree line could be seen just at the edge of vision. “Do you think me your enemy Hudson?” Heugh was at it again. Just like the Lu had done for so long, it seemed like everyone wanted to brain wash you one way or another. His question was rhetorical. “This whole city here, all of the people of Niwrad; are we what you expected? Are ways are different like any different culture would be, but are we the monsters you thought, the ‘fallen’ as they call us?” You had to admit not much of what the Lu preached about when they spoke of the fallen people of Deminas had been true, except for your first impression. You remembered the fight when you first landed. You brought it up and Heugh frowned. “That was necessary for the protection of my people. We were riding back from a celebration at another city and saw the Lumen fleet. It is never good for us when that many Lumen descend from the sky.” Heugh paused after explaining himself. To him it was the facts and left no room for you to argue but you still felt differently. “Hudson I give you a choice. Come with me back to the coliseum and fight Sheak for your place here in Niwrad and your right to bear that eye on your chest. If you should succeed you will be given land, soldiers, and power here on Librium. We could even aid you in finding Farseir.” Heugh mentioned that name and you jumped. How could he have known about all of that? “I saw Strige’s crystal statue. I knew his mission was one to share a massage but I had no idea it was to you. He told me his will was to share the message of pilgrimage. You were meant to hear that from him and it should be your duty to find Farseir. That is not an easy pilgrimage across Librium. We could help you. Or… you could leave right now. Run from this place with your back at this wall and no one will follow you. It will be a test of strength and cunning because those woods at the end of your sight house the real monsters your Lu pretend to speak of. Wild abominations lurk in those woods that would suck your bones right out from under your skin. That would be the last you ever see of us though. We will not follow or pursue you ever again.” Heugh spoke while unsheathing his axe. “You have until my Axe drops over you to move in either direction.” He lifted the massive weapon above his head and then proceeded to smash it over you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:26 am
Hudson looked out over the forest, out there were the Lumen who had brought him here, or had they already abandoned him? There had been no search party as far as Hudson knew. If he went back would they even accept him? Would they think he was really a Deminaught trying to fool them? His whole life he had been discrimenated against because of his race, here that didn't matter. The people here only cared about his power. Here he was a important as he could provide. Here his strength would be appreciated.

Heugh raised his ax, but it appeared to be in slow motion for Hudson. He had to make a decision, one that could be very important. His whole life was based around serving Paitrux, but here he would serve himself. Fiona was here. Freedom was here. All he had to do was jump back towards the city out of Heugh's axes way. Which way? Which way? Which way should he jump? The ax started to fall down over him, but he still couldn't decide which way to jump. Hudson looked Heugh dead in the eyes as the ax dropped on him. Hudson scratched his arm as fast as he could drawing a trinkle of blood that grew into a sword blade as his arm jetted up towards Heugh's. The bloodsword and ax clashed as Hudson weaved the ax away from him. "I have unfinished business here in Niwrad. Both Lumen and Deminaught have wills, one singular purpose in their life. I am neither, but both. I have no one will to follow, I blaze my own path through the darkness and light, and I do not care for you to tell me I must choose one or the other."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:58 pm
Heugh was caught so off guard that he didn’t even pull his weapon back. The momentum of his massive axe crashed deep into the earth. Large chunks of rocks chipped out in all directions. That was a very heavy blow for you to redirect and you had the bloody wound to show for it. It felt as though both your arms broke but you did not feel the pain. In that moment you did not care. The adrenalin pumping through you, the devilish blood that filled your veins, withstood the crippling blow and instead gave you’re the rush to stand strong. You jumped right back into Heugh’s face and delivered your message. It felt as though you were saying that to everyone in your past, to everyone that forced you to choose. Heugh blinked, dumbfounded for a moment, before returning the axe to his side.

“I admire your words. It seems as though you have grown since I first brought you here.” Heugh paused, unsure of what his next words really meant. “Not even strength will get in your way. Your will has far extended past what we consider choices. If this is not a choice then, let us walk back to the coliseum and complete what must be done.” Heugh did his best to hide a glare of disgust over the small victory Hudson acquired. If he needed to control Hudson, this was not the way. There was much more to this strange looking goblin that Heugh did not expect and that troubled him. He was not used to having to make full attempts at something. His strength has always prevailed. “Let us complete your unfinished business and then revisit this conversation. My offer stands regardless.”

Heugh walked with you back to the coliseum. The seats, streets, and surrounding area were packed with people of all different types. Everyone was there to see this new half Deminaught and half Lumen fight. Word traveled fast across Librium. You noticed the number of Deminaughts had greatly increased as Heugh greeted each while nearing the coliseum. He called every one of them brother and either embraced them with a hug or faked an attack which they either blocked or dodged. They must have come from cities all over.

One of the Deminaughts waved right by Heugh’s greeting to get a closer look at you. The jackal leaned over you, nearly twice your height, and sniffed you up. It was as if you’re sent said more about you then you could with a proper meeting. His eyes opened wide after organizing the smell and sneezed.

“It is a pleasure to meet you oh great one!” Heugh’s face dropped into an angry fit.

“Now Jharad we do not know what he is yet? He fights today to hold the right as a Deminaught.” You could tell instantly that Jharad and Heugh were hardly ever in agreement.

“Why fight, is it not obvious. He should be clothed in gold and marched to a thrown. This thing is a great key to some wonderful advancement.” Jharad gave you another sniff and then turned to face Heugh. They were the same height but Heugh filled his shape out more. The tall and slender jackal was robed in fine silk that was detailed with many different jewels. A large wrap stood on his head that held the largest of all his jewels. If you didn’t know better you were looking at a hairy version of a Lu from Sanctasplin.

“My name is Hudson.” You say boldly as to correct the vague way he acknowledged you.

“Yes I know your name I am just uncertain what race you are.”

“I am a goblin?” No one had ever been uncertain of that before.

“Are you sure, you do not smell like a goblin smells?

((feel free to add any conversation between you and Jharad))

“Alright Jharad leave him alone. He has a fight to prep for.” Heugh pushed you along and down some stairs that took you into the inner chambers beneath the fighting floor.

“Ahh there you are. Sheak is well and in place. This shall be a wonderful battle to whiteness.” Nigel’s voice was high pitched and enthusiastic. It was filled with a tone that set him above the others of this city. The human looked well educated and you could tell he was thinking a million different things at once while looking at you.

“Get him ready. I do not want our guests to get restless. You know what happens when to many of them get bored.” Heugh instructed as he crossed the chamber to sit against some pillows. Nigel’s response was delayed. He could not stop looking at you. “Nigel!”

“Yes, your right, on it.” Nigel motioned for you to come over. He met you half way, obviously to impatient to wait for you to completely walk to him, and began to examine every part of you.”

“What is he doing?” You felt the need to ask.

“Standard procedure to observe the two competing when the stakes reach this high. We want to make sure it is a fair fight as much as possible.” Heugh mumbled while chewing on an apple. Nigel continued to look you over. He then ungloved his right hand and put it over your for head. Your belt felt warm for a second and then went numb. Nigel gave a dark snicker. He liked to watch people freak out over the sensation. Then all of your feeling came back.

“You are a very healthy individual. Your blood is the strongest I have ever contacted. It even resisted me somewhat.” Nigel laughed with these words. “Hey Heugh did you see the Dragon sisters. Talk about resisting hugh. Man if this fight goes well I will see about getting some action there.”

“What is the prognosis?” Heugh begged him to get on with it.

“He is fit to fight and has the clear advantage with health. Shall we..

“Yes!”

“As you wish.” Suddenly you found yourself removing all of your clothes. It felt like your body but for whatever reason you could not control it. Your arms reached around and lifted up your shirt and then just as swiftly removed your pants. You were naked in seconds and had nothing to say against it.

“It is also customary to fight raw as your natural self.” Heugh felt his words were all the explanation you needed. Nigel snapped, which caused you to regain control of your body, as Heugh opened a gate that led you to the surface.

““Ladies and gentlemen, horn beats and scaly skins, riders and fliers, welcome to Niwrad coliseum!” Those familiar words got your blood pumping. “Today we get to whiteness either the making or braking of a very peculiar guest. Is he Lumen, is he Deminaught, we do not know but today we will get to see how far he will go. Here he is, the DEMON!” The crowds went wild as you appeared. Some cheared, some clipped, but the majority of people laughed. “I did not know we were going to see that much of him today.” The announcer let out a laugh that followed in waves around the stadium. “Today he faces one of our own here at Niwrad, the never before beaten great Eagle of the sky, Sheak!” When Sheak appeared she took straight to the sky. Her massive wing span flapped powerfully in circles as she rounded the coliseum. Everyone cheered. As she neared her landing you expected a pair of female goblin bodily parts to be staring back at you but what you saw instead surprised you. Sheak was fully armored, armed with a flintlock pistol, many daggers, and shield.

“Just give up Hudson. You grew up in Sanctasplin. You were even rejected by them. Your place is not here as a Deminaught. You have no place to belong to!” Sheak yelled from across the coliseum. “Let’s dance.” She ended with a quick draw of her pistol and a few pot shots around your feet. The last shot was actually aimed at your shin if you didn’t play along.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:19 am
Hudson looked around at the laughing crowd as Sheak fly into the arena. So they weren't happy with him apparently. It wasn't surprising though as Heugh was probably pissed at the way Hudson had handled his ultimatum. No matter Hudson was quickly learning that he had no need of clothes or armor to fight. That the was beauty of his new found power.

Hudson jumped back dodging the bullets that landed at his feet, "I make my own place in this world!" Hudson roared as he brought both of his wrists up to his mouth and bite into them. He winced as his teeth penetrated the skin on his wrists, he pulled his sharp teeth across the both of them. It hurt, but as the blood started to flow the pain slowed as his blood became excited at the exposed wound, it rushed for it. Hudson growled over the crowd and flung his arms out shooting two strings of blood out of his arm that quickly harden into swords. Hudson ran forward and lunged at Sheak, a move he knew would easily be dodged, but in the end it was just him stepping up to her challenge.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:46 am
“You’re mad if you think you can advance on me like that! Do you not know who I am? I am Sheak, the best shot on Librium.” The Deminaught shrieked as you sprinted towards her. She shrugged her shoulders, turned to look away from the violence that was about to ensue. One quick glance is all she needed before her head turned and she unloaded her clockwork pistol. The first three bullets blew through your right calf, tripping you forward into a roll. As you went down two shots nailed your chest, piercing through your lungs. Sheak’s only error was not hitting your heart. Had you been a normal goblin you would have two shards of explosives cut right though the heart but your anatomy was just a bit different. Your heart sat up higher in your shoulders. As you collapsed to the ground, Sheak aimed down her final shot; through the head. The crowds were furious. They expected a show. They wanted a fight, not a slaughter. Sheak’s finger cranked back the trigger, unleashing the final shot in the clip. The bullet exploded forward from the combustion but just before it destroyed your skull it was met with an unmoved object.

The blood spewing from your body refused to call this the end. The red that flowed from all over, as stubborn as it was, yielded, and instead clung to your body. The blood warped around you in a matrix of web like crimson shards until becoming harder then iron. Atop of your head it twisted into long horns that strangled the oncoming bullet before it could do harm. Your body was in agonizing pain. You felt nearly shaken enough to vomit and pass out but the blood greed that overcame you only called for one action; kill.

Sheak, along with the crowds, was astounded that you had somehow survived. Slowly, as a whisper it started, people began to chant Demon. It grew louder and louder until everyone was booming your name.

Sheak backed away with fear itching all over. She turned to get distance while reloading her gun. She would have to come up with another way to finish you off.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:40 pm
Pain shot threw Hudson's body as the bullets found their way into his body. He feel to his knees in pain, so excuriating that all he wanted to do was cry and scream, but the blood would have none of it. It gushed from his body in an amount that scared even Hudson. He no longer controlled it, for the blood moved on its own. It swirled around his body as it formed an iron like armor over his body and wounds. His heart raced, but not from pain but excitement. As the blood on his helm twisted into a horned helmet. The blood covered his face in a solid sheet of bloodiron, though somehow it was as if he could see as if nothing was in front of his face. Air moved through the mask without problem. From the gaunlets the formed came his blood sword and blood whip and he found himself propelled to his feet from a force that was not his own.

Standing now the blood rage called to him, hungry for Shiek's blood, he could smell her blood, hear it pulsing in her veins. Hudson could even make out the rise and fall of her arteries as her heart beat, even though she was far away. As if he was just an observer Hudson watched as his body moved on its own rushing towards the retreating Sheak. His whip hand shot forward swing the whip at Sheak trying to tie her in his grasp as Hudson let out a feral yell that echoed over the shouts and cheers of the crowd.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:03 pm
The blood forming your whip shot forward with the momentum of your swing. As if it was magnetically pulled towards her, the whip swayed into her sprinting legs. The blood twisted up in her feet and then solidified, tripping her on the spot. Sheak feel flat toward the ground but before she could collide with the sandy coliseum floor she transformed into her eagle self. Massive wings sprouted from her arms and her body hunched as feathers darted outward until she was covered. She pounded her wings downward a few times before taking off into the air, your whip still tied around her left leg.

The crowd cheered wildly as the battle commenced in front of them. The group of Deminaughts that came from all over applauded. They were quite impressed with your powers. A few of them conversed about ways they would fight you. Others boasted about their own abilities. Heugh was the only one who displayed no emotion. He studied every move.

As Sheak flew higher into the sky you felt the tug of your whip being pulled with her. At this point she could lift you into the air.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:14 pm
Hudson struggled to pull Sheak back down to the ground to fight. She had the advantage in the air. Despite his sheer size, Sheak had been a deminaught longer and was still a tough little b***h to tie down. As he was dragged across the arena floor stumbling forward as Sheak beat her wings Hudson grunted. He pulled back on the whip with both hands to no avail. Hudson tried to pull back with his whole body but her wings were too strong the goblin was jerk forward and forward until he was hopping up and down.

"In the name of Paitrux** I curse you!" Hudson said gritting his teeth as finally he was pulled from the ground as Sheak started to gain height. Dangling from his blood whip Hudson was lifted into the air and swung around wildly as Sheak tried to fling him off. Luckily the advantage of his blood whip was its attachment to his body meaning that he could not drop it. Unable to shake him Sheak squealed as Hudson started to grow disorientated from all the fling. As he was about to release the whip and fall back to the ground Hudson had a sudden realization, if he could pull her to the ground then he would have to go to her. With a wicked laugh of mania Hudson let go of the whip to dangle as the sword of his other arm melted back into blood and turned into a spiked gauntlet covered in short twisted barbs and spikes perfect for the extreme close quarters grappling Hudson had in mind. Armed with his new barbed gauntlet Hudson started to draw the blood from the close end of his whip back into him pulling him up the rope, drawing him closer to Sheak.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:39 am
Sheak could feel your weight completely fall on her shoulders. For a goblin you were heavy but manageable for her massive eagle form. The beast of a bird flapped its wings powerfully to regain its upward force until both of you were completely over the coliseum. As she turned, dipped, and swung you around she noticed the change in your wielding and wondered what you might be up to. Then she felt the tug on her leg that made her notice you were coming closer.

She quickly dove below you and transformed back into her goblin form. All under 10 seconds she unloaded the full clip in her weapon, tossed 3 knives, and a poisoned dart. Each projectile made contact with your body. The bullets littered your mid-section and the knives hit the joints in your arms and shoulder. Pain sheared through your body as is was tossed all about with each hit. Relentlessly though, your body refused the damage and quickly removed the bullets. Unfortunately these shots got as far as your organs and did some long term damage. For this fight however, it only angered your blood. You zipped along the blood whip, gaining speed and closing in on her.

The dart was a different story. The dart hit your blood whip. Its fine tip did not do much damage against the fusion of crimson blood and iron but the poison was a lucky guess. The blood was too far from your body to excrete the poison before it entered the stream. The blood whip went numb and slowly you lost control of it. Sheak did not notice. But someone in the crowd did. A smirk crossed their face as if they had just won the fight between you and Sheak.

Before falling any further Sheak transformed into the eagle and dove for a quick landing. She thought maybe if she was already planted then you would not be able to land as gently.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:54 pm
Hudson felt groggy as the poison started to take effect on him. The wounds on his body started to wear on him, but he could not get up. The more and more hurt he got the more and more his rage grew. His blood feed his rage with each strike. It wanted vengeance. As Sheak flew down below him as he fell Hudson let out a feral roar as he spun around to face the oncoming ground. The blood iron of his whip and gauntlet fell down into the shape of a giant axe as Hudson aimed his descent for Sheak on the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 pm
The pain, the lust, the anger, all of it fought for control of your body. As you fell your consciousness detached from the bloody mess that rained down over Sheak. You watched with a mixture of horror and pride as your own body, with all of the blood flowing from out of it, stretched out like a cage. Just before it fell all around Sheak everything solidified into sharp shards of crimson blood iron. Sheak screamed as the bird cage cut around her. She wanted to dodge but there was no use. The blood cage reached too far. Like a massive dicer, your body took form, and chopped Sheak into slivers. She screamed until she drowned on her own blood. The overwhelming pain that shot through your body put you in such a shock that you passed out. ((you stop perceiving everything that is going on))

The crowd has mortified. They were not sure if they should cheer or not. You continued to watch as your own body, broken, bloody, and angry, struggled to get up. You could sense yourself slipping as if your detached state would just float away to the heavens to be one with Paitrux. Then all of a sudden there was a deep pull towards Librium. Sheak’s pulped body exploded into a dimensionless growth of flesh, feathers, spikes, and screams. Her blight form was taking over right on top of you.

Everyone in the crowd screamed except for the deminaughts. This was just another part of life for them. They all watched to see what happened next. The blight rotated all around you. Its defiled form hunched over you with dark intentions of torturing your body endlessly. Just as it threw itself down on you a puff of blue smoke suddenly appeared and dropped Nole. The powerful knight quickly thrust his mace upward, intercepting the blight from devouring you. The black-foul collection of darkness was thrown backward. Next to appear was Val who poured seeds from her left hand over you and seeds from her right hand over the beast. After a second a huge stalk erupted beneath your shattered body, carrying you upward. Val, Nole, and Shela were gone again before a show of explosions boomed throughout the entire floor of the coliseum. Huge thorny vines tangled all over the sandy floor pinning the blight inside the mess with multiple vines growing through it.

Heugh jumped to action immediately. He jumped the wall and was on the floor within seconds. It took one swift swing of his axe to slice through the towering stalk. Then he bent low and kicked it over so your body could not get far. He was not about to lose you.

Another deminaught grew to an enormous size to catch the falling stalk. His open hand cupped you in it. He clenched down firmly to secure you and then brought his hand back down to the coliseum floor near Heugh. Strangely enough, when he opened his hand you were no longer there. The two looked around with confusion on their faces. Just before you vanished completely, Heugh spotted Felix running through the coliseum walls with you in his arms. The centaur charged after the two of you, breaking down the walls that stood in his way.

“Lumen are among us. Kill all of them with extreme prejudice!” Heugh ordered as he took down another wall in his search. All of the deminaughts were in action now. Even Jharad was moving about with a scimitar in one hand and a bag of crystals in the other. “Bolian hunt the Demon down!” Bolian, a purple spinor with thin spikes all over, produced 6 ghost like replicas of himself. Each shot outward in all direction. The giant deminaught, Trunpire, lifted building after building.

“Noah what do we do now?” Val asked as the whole team regrouped in the dungeon under the coliseum. Felix placed you on a table so Val and Nole could look you over. Everyone was panicking.

“His life force is thin. I only see him as a dim shade. Don’t you die on me Hudson!” Nole used a vase of water nearby to clean your wounds. As soon as he poured the water your body convulsed outward at him as if attacking him. Nole backed away, unsure of what was happening. Your blood greed was still in control.

“Is he transforming like Val?” Shela asked. She had backed away against a wall when you shook. It took every bit of her to not cry.

“Damn it we used the coffin already. This can’t be happening.” Noah looked fearfully down at your broken body.

“Felix get her out of here. You two need to create a trail for them to follow. Do not let them find out we are down here!” Nole demanded as he and Noah held you down so Val could get a chance at cleaning you up. The two were gone in seconds and popping up all over Niwrad to distract the hunting Deminaughts.

“He needs to consume!” A voice from behind the group spoke through a raspy shake from being repeatedly beaten.

“Odel!” The three turned to see their nearly dead friend sitting inside her own cell. Odel spit up fresh blood and scooted towards the bars so they could get a better look.

“Use me. I am too far gone anyway. He needs it or he will devolve.”

“No Odel. We worked too hard to get you guys back just sacrifice you!” Val yelled back.

“Odel just sit tight. You’re going to be fine. Hudson is both so we can just use a deminaught.” Nole tried to offer another solution. The three looked tense. Noah looked almost sick. He knew Odel way too long to sacrifice her for some loser goblin.

“I’m not doing it!”

“You know you have to Noah. Look down these cells. How many of these do you think are deminaughts? You don’t have time to go back to the surface and kill some more. Hudson is both so he can consume me too.” Odel fought back tears to be strong for her team. Out of all of the things she had done for them this was the hardest. “If we lose him this whole mission will have been for nothing. He is vital to the future of Sanctasplin I know it. Varkannon said something to me before he left. If he is right then there is not a single more important living thing in all of Librium than Hudson.” Odel struggled to speak but she got her words out with a fight. She did not want to let her team down.

“What do you mean he is the most important thing? Odel you’re important to us. What could Hudson possibly be or do that is more important than your own life?” Noah wanted to hit her for saying that. He neared the bars so that he could hold her upright. Her body was tremendously cold. Parts of it had stop receiving circulation.

“Varkannon thinks that Hudson could be the end to devolving.” Odel spit the words out. Everyone’s head turned to face Hudson. If this was true than that meant he was the key to immortality for all of them. “We won’t know until you get him to Farseir but to do that he has to consume me!”

Noah looked to Val and Nole. Tears swelled in his face. He backed away, leaving the right side of your body free to claw at the air. Val and Nole nodded and then lifted your body from the table and towards the cage. Like there was some magnetic pull, your blood shot flow through the cage. It wrapped around Odel and began to tear into her. She was in so much pain already that it did not phase her. The blood iron began to pull her apart and Odel simply wilted away. She closed her eyes as if accepting some great peace. Just as you consumed her a crystal shell was left in her place.

It did not take long for the force of another lumen to revitalize you. Your consciousness shot back into your body and you woke up coughing. ((you are back to normal))

Val kneeled by your side. Her hand rubbed at your back, soothing your cough and helping you heal. She gave you a faint smile as you looked up. Nole and Noah were back against the far wall, holding back tears and anger. If it was up to Noah, he would beat you senseless. As your eyes made contact you could tell a deep hatred was building. You used the bar of the cage to pull you up and moved to the middle of the room.

“What is going on?” You felt the need to ask. Nothing made sense. Did you win the fight? How did you get back in the dungeon?

“We rescued you… Odel saved you!” Those were the only words you heard before a door to the dungeon room opened. There was a yell and some scampering before Noah’s huge hands stretched forward and grabbed the man by his neck. Noah would have crushed him immediately if Nole had not asked him to stop. Noah pulled the man back into the room and then slammed him against a table. It was Nigel.

“I can see this man’s power. He is level a level 4 deminaught with the power to command muscle tissue. I think he might be useful to our cause. Human, you are now our prisoner. Noah, put him in the coffin!” Noah lifted Nigel from off of the table and pocketed him in the coffin on his back. “Don’t let him touch you if you can help it.” Nole warned them all.

“Now what?” Val was worried. There were so many deminaughts above them.

“Hudson knows this place. Besides he consumed Odel, he is team leader now!” Noah grumbled.

“Your right. It’s up to you Hudson. What is the plan?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:05 am
The whole ordeal was a blur. One second Hudson was falling to the ground with an axe in hand ready to slamm into Sheak...the next thing he knew it was blackness

While he was unconscious images and scenes started to play in his head. Fiona and her grandfather sitting on the cushions. Odel fighting Sheak with him two weeks ago as they landed. The flight from librium. Huegh and his axe. The sight of ther lumen and other demninaughts all surrounded by the blinding light that pulled him to become inspired. Other shapes and images flashed around inside his head but none of them made sense, occasionally he saw glances of people he knew but the images were horrifying and twisted from reality.

The next thing he knew he was standing in a a dark room, pitch black all around. Hudson wasn't even sure he was standing on ground, just sorta hovering in blackness. "Where am I?" He asked himself as he looked around into the nothing. As he straightened his head he saw blood floating infront of him floating into his own image. The blood mirrored his every move making no sound aside from a swishing as the blood forever spun round and round constantly moving. Hudson reached out to touch the blood when suddenly Odel's face flashed in front of him. Hudson fell backwards for what felt like forever. He screamed and cried as he fell, but it did no good he was trapped in the fall.

Suddenly he felt his heart start again. He shot up the table letting out feral growls that quickly fell to a fit of coughing. He coughed up blood as the world spinned around him. It took him a couple of seconds to realize that he was in the dungeons again. "What happen?" He asked dazed as he tried to quell the coughing.

The other lumen around him looked on him with hatred and rage as the world slowed to a stop. What had happened? Once again everything had happened too quickly for him to make sense of.

They told him he had consumed ODel and he was the leader now. "Wha...wh...what? I did...what? What do you mean I consumed Odel! Your lying to me!" Hudson growled as he jumped to his feet with rage. Tears of dark blood streamed from his eyes as he looked around trying to find her. That couldn't have happened, Hudson..Hudson would never have consumed Odel. Why would he? She had saved his life before. The world started spinning again and Hudson fell to his knees as he started to vomit. Why did these things keep happening to him. Why was he constantly surrounded by death and despair. Wasn't the inspired supposed to be a blessing? Or was this the fault of Deminas for leaving his mark on him as well? So many thoughts and feelings ran threw Hudson's mind he didn't know what to do or think.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do. Why do people keep expecting me to know what to do! I cut ******** trees down for my entire life. I have never made decisions like these. Why!" Hudson started to slamm his fists on the ground breaking the stone tiles as he did, "Why! Why! Why! Why!"  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff