Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Stormborn Plots v2.0 - OPEN, U/C, Post 1, Such Stormborn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:56 am
Gaved x Dalla, Gaved x Stygg, Runa x Anyone, plllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:58 am
Also Halvar x Ulrika

edit: Mopani x Tazira

edit edit

Bilijo x Taraxa  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:05 pm
pinchmonster

Well in the time it takes for her to become a Reaver I can try to get him some RPs. :00 It'll give me time to work on his personality. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:13 pm
Do you think Thorgrim would want to try to make a match for another of his grandsons? Not that I have anyone in mind, really. I just like the idea of Truls mocking Tallskog for being suckered into marrying, just to meet the same fate. xd  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 pm
Annchen
Do you think Thorgrim would want to try to make a match for another of his grandsons? Not that I have anyone in mind, really. I just like the idea of Truls mocking Tallskog for being suckered into marrying, just to meet the same fate. xd
I want mocking RP. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:34 pm
Princess_Feylin
Annchen
I want mocking RP. cool

Tall could taunt him back, since Truls still needs to get his butt in gear and go on a raid xd  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 pm
Annchen
Princess_Feylin
Annchen
I want mocking RP. cool

Tall could taunt him back, since Truls still needs to get his butt in gear and go on a raid xd
-takes over Pinch's plot thread-
That's a good point. But given Tall's temper it might not occur to him until later. Poor boy doesn't tend to remember things like that when he's feeling offended.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:34 pm
Princess_Feylin
Annchen
Princess_Feylin
Annchen
I want mocking RP. cool

-takes over Pinch's plot thread-
That's a good point. But given Tall's temper it might not occur to him until later. Poor boy doesn't tend to remember things like that when he's feeling offended.

Plot thread takeover xd

I'm going to assume that Tall's been teasing him over it already. I made a thread for us *grin*  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:47 pm
As long as we're taking over plot threads, Gaved needs RPs and/or backstory with his boys pretty please? smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:55 pm
I'd be up for that... I've only played Truls as a cub (and now adult) so far...

So plotting and/or RP would be great.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:18 pm
Annchen
Yes, absolutely. Thorgrim would absolutely do that. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:17 pm
pinchmonster
Annchen
Yes, absolutely. Thorgrim would absolutely do that. biggrin

*tents fingers* Eeeexcellent... Now I just need to find another victim... err... bride...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:50 pm
I only have one female who is old blood and unrelated to that whole gang, and that's Dyrebar. She's Taraxa's granddaughter and has a sort of unrequited love situation going on with Resimus. She would not be pleased, but she is ladylike enough to accept her fate.

Granted, she's got outlander blood in her too, which might make her a last resort for Thorgrim, but if all else fails!

User Image

Annchen
This one and the next two are for you!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:52 pm
Well, I also have Noomi, who is also old blood.

User Image

She's a dyecrafter and loud and obnoxious and foul-mouthed, so she'd probably be another last resort, rofl.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:56 pm
Gods, I lied. I also have Hesta, who is Tyr's daughter with Mopani, his aunt's wife.

Good grief.

This is Hesta, but she's not certed yet.

User Image

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces