Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Non furry here. Beware the human infiltrator. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helix Roundtable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:16 pm
crazyhypergirl
Helix Roundtable

Really!? First time huh. Well then, I feel pretty lucky and special biggrin

Special might be a good word for it.... but I might just have to capture you because of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:18 pm
Amorphous Archfiend

What I do with the knowledge!? Ha! that's the easy part. I become a very very good friend with the knowledge of reading such a book. And everyday learning something new upon one's pages. You my friend has piqued my curiosity as well.  

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:20 pm
Helix Roundtable

I'm a very smelly creature do you think you can handle such moments when I am being a skunk?
emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 pm
crazyhypergirl
Helix Roundtable

I'm a very smelly creature do you think you can handle such moments when I am being a skunk?
emotion_dealwithit

We can get those glands removed.  

Helix Roundtable

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
As the fox said, depends on the dragon.
Attempting to tame me personally? Well it gets me riled up and it will probably end up with me sitting on you until you admit defeat.
Though I can be rather docile most of the time.

I see no other dragons so, I can only assume the hello and suggestion was aimed at me. So hello to you too.

Why hello heart
"dragon" was in their avi name
don't know if they actually WERE dragonic

Ah, I seemed to have orverlooked that small detail. My mistake. ^^;
But a hearty hello nonetheless!
How do you fair?

I fare as well as one could hope
away from home this holiday season
and it's COLD
me pelt isn't thick enough for this

But enough of me
how do you fare?

Well lucky me to be a frost dragon.
For I simply ADORE the cold.
I fare well, still a little under the weather.
But I shed my scales as I shall shed this flu.

And no no, I want to hear more of you.
That is the point of making new friends, non?

Well this is true and i am very jelly of your "artic-ness"
although i am sorry to here you're sick
that's never fun now is it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:25 pm
crazyhypergirl
Amorphous Archfiend

What I do with the knowledge!? Ha! that's the easy part. I become a very very good friend with the knowledge of reading such a book. And everyday learning something new upon one's pages. You my friend has piqued my curiosity as well.

Snickers gently, before poofing the book away.
"The contents of its pages are not necessary to be my friend. To know of such secrets, one must become closer than that. I have only met you just now, so I can only relinquish the title. If you want to read the introduction than one must speak with me in many means, in a separate location. The workings of my machinations shall never be a public library."

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm
Helix Roundtable
NO WAY! You see my spray is special. I do not spray that smelly stuff that smells, well bad to most humans, I find it rather good smelling (personally) but in my avi form I spray pheromones so I do not spray often either way. Either way you wont have them removed! I will not be your only skunk pet if you do!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 pm
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
As the fox said, depends on the dragon.
Attempting to tame me personally? Well it gets me riled up and it will probably end up with me sitting on you until you admit defeat.
Though I can be rather docile most of the time.

I see no other dragons so, I can only assume the hello and suggestion was aimed at me. So hello to you too.

Why hello heart
"dragon" was in their avi name
don't know if they actually WERE dragonic

Ah, I seemed to have orverlooked that small detail. My mistake. ^^;
But a hearty hello nonetheless!
How do you fair?

I fare as well as one could hope
away from home this holiday season
and it's COLD
me pelt isn't thick enough for this

But enough of me
how do you fare?

Well lucky me to be a frost dragon.
For I simply ADORE the cold.
I fare well, still a little under the weather.
But I shed my scales as I shall shed this flu.

And no no, I want to hear more of you.
That is the point of making new friends, non?

Well this is true and i am very jelly of your "artic-ness"
although i am sorry to here you're sick
that's never fun now is it?

Well for whom cannot handle one temperature, must be better at handling its polar opposite.
Not at all, quite miserable because of it.
Been a long three weeks.
]  

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Helix Roundtable

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 pm
crazyhypergirl
Helix Roundtable
NO WAY! You see my spray is special. I do not spray that smelly stuff that smells, well bad to most humans, I find it rather good smelling (personally) but in my avi form I spray pheromones so I do not spray often either way. Either way you wont have them removed! I will not be your only skunk pet if you do!

Oh but I tease. Of course I will not harm a pet of mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:31 pm
Amorphous Archfiend

User Image

'I fully understand' Bows and giggles as I curl up under my large tail.

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:33 pm
Helix Roundtable

Then collar me away fair human. But I must warn. I'm not all to loyal biggrin A firm hand you must have to be with this wild one.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 pm
crazyhypergirl

Looks to her, before moving over to scritch her ear with a lazy stare.
"Do you now? I suppose time will tell how much you understand, and when you understand more if you will still stick around."

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:44 pm
Amorphous Archfiend

I purr similar to a cat. My tail twitches side to side and even rests upon my back. My ears relax back into my hair and I nuzzle against the scritches. 'I just left your profile. I enjoy the song and I did enjoy my read of your about you. Very very interesting. I must say I really am loving the style you write in. Very unique. Sadly it kinda makes me feel stupid. My vocab is very low at times I use a dictionary and spell check constantly even uses a thesaurus at times in need. However, the way your words flow in my head when I read to myself is very relaxing and soothing to me.'  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:51 pm
crazyhypergirl
Amorphous Archfiend

I purr similar to a cat. My tail twitches side to side and even rests upon my back. My ears relax back into my hair and I nuzzle against the scritches. 'I just left your profile. I enjoy the song and I did enjoy my read of your about you. Very very interesting. I must say I really am loving the style you write in. Very unique. Sadly it kinda makes me feel stupid. My vocab is very low at times I use a dictionary and spell check constantly even uses a thesaurus at times in need. However, the way your words flow in my head when I read to myself is very relaxing and soothing to me.'

Smiles gently, finding the reaction slightly amusing. His tail would smack against the ground once.
"You would be one of the few who takes the time to read that. I place so much information I am sure it could get quite dull to the standard of folk. I apologize though, it is not my intention to seem as like I am speaking above you. English class was just always my favorite subject, and as a poet I made it my business to learn a variety of words. How boring such lyrics of the heart would be, if I did not know many ways to describe it. It also helps I read a web series called Homestuck. It has taught me many anew words to my repertoire. Though being honest, I use my fair share of spell check and google definition. I cannot possibly remember the meaning of every word at all times."

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

crazyhypergirl

Lonely Lover

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:16 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
crazyhypergirl
Amorphous Archfiend

Smiles gently, finding the reaction slightly amusing. His tail would smack against the ground once.
"You would be one of the few who takes the time to read that. I place so much information I am sure it could get quite dull to the standard of folk. I apologize though, it is not my intention to seem as like I am speaking above you. English class was just always my favorite subject, and as a poet I made it my business to learn a variety of words. How boring such lyrics of the heart would be, if I did not know many ways to describe it. It also helps I read a web series called Homestuck. It has taught me many anew words to my repertoire. Though being honest, I use my fair share of spell check and google definition. I cannot possibly remember the meaning of every word at all times."

Aww well that's all great and handy hahha. Well I think we can finish our chat or chat even more in Pms, or what you called other ways and areas cause right now I have to go to dinner. TATA!  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff