Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:24 am
Owner's Name: The Dawn of Twilight
Participating Soquili: Fée Marraine
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17923277
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Emotional stamina does have its necessity. How long can you deal with pain, and misery, and the hard things in life before you just want to give up? Endurance and tenacity of spirit are essential for vitality.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: If I had more stamina, I could travel longer throughout the course of a single day- greet new people, new faces, new lands. I could also help more individuals, whether by offering Hope in the form of a sprinkling of fairy dust or new direction.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: When the barriers fell and I was given the opportunity to venture forth into henceforth unexplored lands, my stamina helped me to make the journey. If I had been less tenacious of spirit, I may not have made it as far. Granted, curiosity spurned my first step, but stamina kept me going.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 am
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Risti
Link to Teepee: [X]
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?:
Stamina is important for character building. If one can hold up physically through almost anything, they will be more mentally prepared for the world and what it throws at them.

What would you do if you had more stamina?:
With more stamina I would travel to the desert to find out more about my father and myself. I know a bit about my mother's side of the family, but not as much about my father's side. I would like to go to the desert not only because it seems interesting, but because it means something to me. I will need stamina for that journey someday.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.:
I use my stamina daily on my ventures and explorations through the forests and other lands.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:21 am
Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17786977
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: Stamina utilizes all of your strengths and keeps you lasting longer, whether it's running, fighting, swimming, jumping, or looking for a place to sleep at night.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: I could travel for longer periods.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: Survival. There are many a times during my travels where I have had to go days without food, or run from a predator, or travel through the night because of no suitable place to sleep. My stamina has helped me survive.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:25 am
Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Milo'koa
Link to Teepee: Here.
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?:
Sometimes my prey really drags out the fight. Yes, it's useful to have high stamina to just outrun them, but it's also useful when they try to hide places or knock objects into my way. Searching or dodging can get tiresome also.

What would you do if you had more stamina?:
Kill more, of course. I'm no slacker when it comes to this, but it certainly is fun enough to do more often.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.:
My conquests are too long to describe here. I'll tell you what; you go run and hide, and I'll seek. Would that make a good story for you? My mother would be very proud of me if I brought you back for a midday snack.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:52 pm
Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Mencari (who is mute)
Link to Teepee: here
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: He glances over at an attractive soq then back at you, a wide grin on his lips.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: He shakes his head, the smile still on his face. Considering the answer he already gave this is a bit of a silly question.

Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: His eyes grow wide and his smile fades. There was such a time and it's one he would rather not remember. Still, as he walks away the memory of a friend returns, and the memory of the skinwalker who nearly killed them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm
Owner's Name:AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Regin
Link to Teepee: AislingJuno
Aside from being able to run for a long time, what uses do you think stamina has?: stamina is the endurance of the body both physical and mental it gives up that extra push when needed.

What would you do if you had more stamina?: I’d focus on my metal state and learn to love myself even if I lack the breed traits of my family. Eventually when I’m in a happier healthier state I’ll return to the dark forest and make peace with my family.
Tell me a story of a time when your stamina played an important role.: I wandered into the desert with no precautions. I had to learn how to survive and learn how to accept help from strangers.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am
edited.
Owner's Name: Tara de Draiocht
Participating Soquili: Shaman
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15564315
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: Shaman cleared her throat and pondered thoughtfully. "Well, I suppose I would like to avoid having my satchel buried underground again... it was so unpleasant to have to dig to get it." She frowned just thinking about it. "And I would like to avoid having my things whipped onto the trees a gain...grrr." Shaman huffed out in annoyance.

How lucky would you consider yourself?: Shaman nodded. "Generally yes when it comes to certain things such as finding food or the perfect place to relax...and of course I'm lucky in love." She winked saucily at her mate, Enqueri.

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain:
"Of course," Shaman nodded at the question. "There are different rituals such as carrying a rabbits foot or tail. As well as eating or keeping a four leaf clover. There is so much more than I can go on about but I think I'll stop here."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 am
Owner's Name: ZappyKit
Participating Soquili: Berry
Link to Teepee: Zappy's Teepee
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: The pranks I want most to avoid... my holly crown going missing, or 'new' or 'missing' spots. Missing spots are easy to do when your the same color as berry juice, you know. I rather like my spots, so for someone to stain them to match the rest of my fur is an unpleasent thing to notice.

How lucky would you consider yourself?: I consider myself quite lucky, actually. I was raised by two wonderful horses, I got to explore a lot, and I'm making plenty of friends and meeting others who're a little bit different then the horses I grew up with! I'm not alone in that department anymore. biggrin

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain: More luck...? That's a hard question to answer! Let's see... Well I suppose there isn't, at least in some things. You could step in a gopher hole and get hurt, but it's not luck or a lack of it that such an event happened - if you knew about it and could avoid it, that's just knowledge, not luck, but if your wandering looking for something and your not sure where to find it, like a particular color of a stone for example, and you just happen to find it in an area you usually don't, then that's really lucky, what are the chances of that happening, after all, finding a blue stone in an area where red are the most common and seem to be the only kind?  

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:38 pm
Owner's Name: one over three
Participating Soquili: Dante
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: A well natured prank is never unwelcome. Anyone seeking to cause distress or harm for a cheap laugh will have to answer to me.

How lucky would you consider yourself?: Exceptionally lucky. What bad luck I've experienced seems to be something which I've brought down upon myself.

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain: Luck can only be influenced by goodwill shared with friends and acquaintances. Likewise, we should never be surprised when our bad deeds return to us. As for luck as a whole, she is a fickle mare and nothing anyone could do would sway her from her whims.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:32 pm
Owner's Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Participating Soquili: Jasmine
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?:
Jasmine blinks before flushing a pretty pink. "I-I hope no one would prank me at all. That's not very nice," She looks over her shoulder, now nervous.

How lucky would you consider yourself?:
Her mouth turns into a frown, her eyes misting over as she recalls recent events. "Truthfully? Not so lucky at all," she murmurs.

"No... if there is a way, I haven't come across it yet" she mutters.  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:49 am
Owner's Name: StarieMichie
Participating Soquili: Dash Cocksure
Link to Teepee: xoxo
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: Getting my heart broken. Love can be such a fragile thing, ya' know? It would be a cruel joke to pretend to love someone else. I mean.... there's this guy I like... and.....

How lucky would you consider yourself?: I am probably the most lucky horse alive! I have parents who cares about me, even if they're both crazy, and our home hasn't been burned down yet! My dad is always going on about some Bad Man who burned down his ninja village. I think he worries to much.

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain: No, not really. I mean, I just said I'm already the most lucky. How could I get better than the best? There is zero room for improvement here because I'm 100% concentrated awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 pm
Owner's Name: Baby Pandah
Participating Soquili: Risti
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?:
I hope to avoid the pranks with the purpose to harm me or others. But if I am not lucky enough to avoid such pranks, I am lucky enough to have the tools to protect myself...*twirls knife in her mouth, not eager to use it but prepared to do so if someone wants to harm her as a prank*

How lucky would you consider yourself?:
I am lucky enough to be alive, to have a family who, no matter how far we may travel, will always be there for me. Sometimes I think I am cursed, but other times I think I am lucky despite the difficulty of life.

I believe in fate, and I believe that whatever fate has in store for me will either bring me more or less luck. I have a purpose in life, there is a reason I am here, and I will be lucky to share that purpose with the world someday.  

Baby Pandah

Popular Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm
Owner's Name: dawns_aura
Participating Soquili: Linaiha
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: I would wish to avoid any mean-spirited pranks, and those with any intent of injury, be it spiritual physical or emotional. Also those that are from ignorance and arrogance. … it would seem that this young mare has had more than a little experience with such issues. And if one were to assume so, they would be right.

How lucky would you consider yourself?: That depends on the type of luck you mean. If you refer to luck in terms of actions… I would consider myself to be unlucky indeed. Though if you refer to luck in relationships… I am truly blessed. I have a father who adores me and his delightful mate. I have grandparents who I love dearly, and a myriad of aunts uncles and cousins.*
Also the stallion who saved me from death at the claws of a skinwalker.**

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain:Luck is decided by powers greater than ourselves… so no. I do not think it is possible to bring oneself more luck.

*- these soquili are a part of her past and are not currently in the Soq-verse. I may be customing some later and/ or allowing others to do so…
**-please see The Value of Innocence for more info on that.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:13 pm
Owner's Name: Malikztiah Ankhere
Participating Soquili: Ini-Herit
Link to Teepee: Here
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: I would like to avoid some of my brother's more creative prank ideas. His last idea of a good prank ended up annoying a hive of bees, which ended up being less than pleasant for the both of us.

How lucky would you consider yourself?: It depends on the time of day, I think? I seem to have some better luck at night, or it could be because I spend more hours awake then, and there aren't as many others to run into.. I'm honestly not sure.

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain: Maybe. I like to think that by doing good things and avoiding the darker sides of my nature that I could build up enough positive energy that might show itself by being luck. Or it could manifest in another way, but luck is what you perceive it to be, isn't it?  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 pm
Owner's Name: Zee Oddwyn
Participating Soquili: Hartekellion
Link to Teepee: Here
It's April, if you're lucky, what pranks do you hope to avoid?: I'm aware there's a tradition of playing tricks on others during this month. I'll have to exercise extra care not to lash out at anyone just looking to startle me. This can be difficult, sometimes. I've been told I'm gullible. I say that no matter how many times the colt may cry wolf, I will run to help him. If that means I'm gullible, so be it.

How lucky would you consider yourself?: Fairly lucky, since no one's managed to kill me yet. Luck always runs out in the end, though.

Do you believe there is a way to bring yourself more luck? Explain: What goes around comes around. If you act with honor toward those around you, it should come back to you. That's something I believe with conviction.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff