Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
☁▐ CLOUD↑NINE ( OPEN ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:46 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kayin let out a laugh when the other said it was what he really wanted. "Well, if you really just want a date, I guess I'll have to comply!" Kayin nodded, and held his hands up in defeat. "But if I was you, I would've asked for some money or something. I'm not very special, so the date's gonna be pretty lame... As long as we go out to eat... Wait, am I going to have to pay?!" Kayin peered at Noah and frowned.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:55 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin let out a laugh when the other said it was what he really wanted. "Well, if you really just want a date, I guess I'll have to comply!" Kayin nodded, and held his hands up in defeat. "But if I was you, I would've asked for some money or something. I'm not very special, so the date's gonna be pretty lame... As long as we go out to eat... Wait, am I going to have to pay?!" Kayin peered at Noah and frowned.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah shook his head and pulled out a couple hundred bills " dont worry ive got it " he said softly smileing as he " and i bet we will have fun"  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:00 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin looked to the bills that the male pulled out and his eyed widened. But he didn't say anything. Actually, he turned red and clasped his lips together. Was Noah rich or something?! The brunet looked up at the male and blinked a few times before nodding a bit. "Ah... I was just joking... I have /some/ money..." He glanced away, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Erm... Where do you want to go?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:15 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin looked to the bills that the male pulled out and his eyed widened. But he didn't say anything. Actually, he turned red and clasped his lips together. Was Noah rich or something?! The brunet looked up at the male and blinked a few times before nodding a bit. "Ah... I was just joking... I have /some/ money..." He glanced away, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Erm... Where do you want to go?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah place a hand on the older males shoulder " are you sure i mean i can pay " he said smileing sweetly at him as he thought about were they were going to go  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin looked up at him and then nodded, "I can atleast ah, pay for one or two things... I mean, I can pay for dessert~!" Kayin grinned a bit, and he blushed deeper. "I don't have as much money as you...but... Yeah." He cleared his throat and pouted a bit. He sipped on his drink and then let out a sigh.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:46 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin looked up at him and then nodded, "I can atleast ah, pay for one or two things... I mean, I can pay for dessert~!" Kayin grinned a bit, and he blushed deeper. "I don't have as much money as you...but... Yeah." He cleared his throat and pouted a bit. He sipped on his drink and then let out a sigh.

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah imstntly felt bad but he knee how to make up for it " hey kayin since i asked you on a date were do you want to go any where you want ill take you there no matter the price hows thay sound " he said smileing  

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:50 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

noah imstntly felt bad but he knee how to make up for it " hey kayin since i asked you on a date were do you want to go any where you want ill take you there no matter the price hows thay sound " he said smileing  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:13 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin blushed as he listened to the other. He bit his lower lip and then cleared his throat. "Oh...well..." He nodded, a small smile on his lips. "Well, uh, I don't really mind where we go or anything..." Kayin mumbled, with a shrug. "Maybe to the board walk?"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:22 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

Blazed raised his eyebrow. He was a bit surprised. Usually male dragons of the power that, Malice had, once out of the "trance" were pissed and wanted to prove there strength. Those fights could easily get bloody. Cleaning out blood stains is quite a pain. Blaze slightly lowered his scarf and finished his gin. He pulled it up. He could feel his dragon blood wanting to command this other male, but this guy wasn't stupid he assumed. "Hmmm. I suppose I'm hot. It is my specialty....we both know we have dragon. So why don't you tell me which one you are, after you get me a drink. I like harder liquor." It wasn't a suggestion. The glass he heated up in his hands and brushed it up against Malice's cheek, before letting it drop to where Malice could take it from him. The glass would have felt a bit hotter than human flesh.Just not the texture.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:38 pm
Foxy_911_lb

User Image
Malice Rider

Malice caught the glass a quiver through his bones at feeling the heat the other male could produce, yeah that was going to be something he could get used to easily. Malice chuckled as he ordered two more drinks, winking to Blaze as he slid one over to him. The male breathed out as he took a sip then nodded before speaking, "...Death Dragon..."

He braced himself for it, the drink he just ordered would likely be splashed in his face or the male before him would entangle him sooner or later in a S&M bondage thing which Malice frankly wasn't a big fan of. Piercings of possession were one thing....flat out S&M bullshit were another....

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:01 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

Blaze was quite pleased that he fetched the drink. He smirked under his scarf. It warmed him in a different way. The way Malice tensed when he told him, made it obviously that being a death dragon was a "bad" thing. "Oh? Hmmm, makes sense with the power I can sense from you." He took a drink, "I must admit I honestly don't know as much as I should about death dragons. Where I come from, those were quite rare. Thus I have not learned or interacted much with." There are normally five dragon kings and queens, the blood he came from was not really death dragon territory. And dragons can be quite territorial at times. "Tell me about yourself and race."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 pm
Foxy_911_lb

User Image
Malice Rider

Malice hummed a deep rumble in his chest as he did so, sipping his drink he smirked, "Death Dragons are dragons born the exact moment a powerful soul passes from this world, if this soul held a Dragon as its lover or was Dragon born themselves we're more likely to exist. I was born at the Death of a powerful Warlock. You could say that's my "Mother"...my "Father" is the Death Dragon who found me and reared me in the nature of our race. We're creatures of the Moon, darkness and harbor great respect for Death itself. Uhm...pretty much Death Dragons are considered the Bringers of Death, cuz we rarely let Life escape us. I suppose my race has a hunger for life so we steal it from others...oh well. so, what about you Blaze?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 pm
User Image
Sono sat sipping a soda. No one seemed to want to even talk to him let alone ask if he wanted to dance. He sighed and stood. Maybe if he started dancing people might want to 'talk' to him?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:18 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
BᄂΛZΣ DЯΛᄃΉΣП

Blaze eyes never left Malice's while he talked. Blaze finished his drink before he talked. Made sure to catch a drop escaping before pulling his scarf back up."Always thought death made way for another life. Always told my self that when I killed someone, making space for someone better; guess that proves it now." Must be a rare race if only very powerful bring about their creation. Blaze wondered what a fight between them would be like. "Me? Wouldn't you like to know." He smirked; info can be power. "Unlike you, I'm only part dragon." He didn't find point to say royal dragon blood, no reason to seem like a prude. "I'm part of a fire draco clan out of what is now Germany. If I was still with that clan I would be leader. I gave the title to my cousin and now am a bounty hunter. Prefer the thrill of it." He did not want to be in charge of everyone in the clans and he didn't not like the way the queen dragon looked at him. She was not her meat. "I've been going through somewhat of a stump, I've found no prey, excuse me, criminals worth my hunt. Mice aren't worth of my time....so I decided to take a vacation." Especially before he has to go back to the family reunion. "So I have a build up of...energy that wants to be releases." He smirked behind his scarf and touched Malice's chin with his knuckles. His skin was quite hot, "Thus the heat coming off of me." He let his hand linger a moment longer before pulling away. God Blaze just wanted to dominate Malice, push him to the floor, and....he cleared his mind and forced him to concentrate on his quickly emptying drink.  

I choose you Magikarp

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 am
Kito Akuma
OOC: did you make a profile for the character?
I couldn't find it  
Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces