Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:46 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril thought for a second and rememberd a painting he saw a long time ago when he first went to his old masters house "can I see the ocean?" He said not wanting to upset his master "I only ever saw it in a painting once when I was first brought to my old masters house"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gave a broad grin. "The ocean? Yes of course, that's a wonderful idea" he enthused. "It's just over an hours drive so we'll make a day of it. Let's forget the housework, I'll phone my cleaning woman and ask her to do an extra day this week. We need to pack swimming trunks, towels, sunblock, a beach ball, a picnic... This is going to be fun."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:13 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril smiled and ran up to his room and grabbed a towel and a floty ring. Then he stopped and started thinking 'Andreas isn't going to be wearing a shirt!' His poor mind just fried. He looked at a clock and realized the time he took a pair of sandels and he took off his shirt and put on a pair of light blue trunks and he headed down to Andreas he put the floty ring on. And held it up "ready to go?!" He gave a cute smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:45 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas laughed at the sight of the utterly adorable teenager all ready for the beach. "Yes, I'm ready," he answered. "Now just make sure you have your clean dry shirt and pants for coming home in." He grabbed the bag with his swimming trunks and towels in it and the picnic basket and headed for the car.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:53 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril went to he car flowing close behind Andreas. He was all happy he went into the back seat of the car he was still wearing his scarf. He started humming To him self. He was the happiest he could be because he could be doing three things he like one finally seeing the ocean in person second being with his master and third seeing his master with out a shirt. The thought of it turnd his face red.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:22 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas put the bag and picnic basket in the back of the car. "Sit in the front with me, Cyril, keep me company" he told him as he got into the drivers seat. He was pleased to be doing something that would be really special to Cyril. He couldn't believe the poor boy had never been taken to the beach when it was only an hour away. He'd never wished ill on anyone before but he was honestly glad that the boys previous master was dead. He was having some pretty ugly thoughts about the boys father too. He shook his head to dispel such dark thoughts and focus on their happy day ahead.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril climbed into the back seat he couldn't Waite to go he was brining with joy but then he saw his master face darken " what's wrong arnt you happy" he said leaning forwered so he was closer to Andreas' face. He looked at him with his big adoribul eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:05 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril was now sitting in the front he kissed his master on the cheek "I don't like to see you sad." He wanted to tell him he loved him but he couldn't  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:12 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image "Don't worry, my angel, its not deep down sad. Just a sad about one thing at the moment sad. Deep down I'm very, very happy. And I'm really looking forward to our day at the beach. it's beautifully sunny for the beach but its midweek so it won't be too crowded. It's nice drive, too, once we're out of the town - lots of countryside."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:32 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril smiled and couldn't wait until they got there. So while they were in the car driveing Cyril took a little nap.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas left Cyril to sleep until they came within sight of the ocean in the distance and then he gently roused him so he could have his first glimpse of the ocean.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:05 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril opened his eyes to see the ocean he was so happy his face was glued to the window as they found parking. Cyril jumped out of the car then turned.to Andreas who was just getting out "do I need sun block?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:42 am
Ryuu sky

User Image

"You certainly do, angel. You've very fair skin and it's quite a hot day" Andreas told him. "Don't worry. Once we're down on the beach I'll put it on for you." He took the hamper and bag from the car, locked it, then headed down to the beach which was almost deserted. He chose a spot and lay down their towels. "Okay, sweetie, lay down on your front so I can put the sunblock on your back."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:34 am
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril did as he was told and Lied down . He couldn't stop looking at the ocean theo. he really wanted to go in with master be couldn't wait to get into the water because he had never been befor he lived in kanses in America when he was a kid so there was no water and then when he got his old master he was sent to New York were the water was to dirty.  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff