Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Alister's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

He was pleased to see the two so excited. It was always nice to see smiling faces, especially when you had to live with those faces. But, Alister exceptionally liked seeing Kitsumi smile. It was so...radiant and joyous. The demon clapped his hands together once as he smiled at them. "Okay! Time for bed, you two!" He smiled at them as he removed his shirt and pants so he was only in his boxers. He didn't care if they saw him like that; they would have to get used to it. Plus, his clothes were getting a bit too stuffy.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr
[/quote

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:09 am
EntityLvr
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono nodded. "Yes Master." He blushed at little at the elder getting undressed like that and looked away. "So uh...where is Kitsu's and my room Master?"
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:07 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu had followed the two into the bedroom and blushed as Alister started to undress. He turned and looked away then his ears listening intently for when the man was in bed. He didn't know how long he waited before he just turned around. "Sono has a good question. Where will we sleep? I don't mind sleeping with you master, but I don't want to leave Sono alone. He needs me and as his big brother I have to take care of him."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:33 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister sighed a little. Hadn't he told them their bed was in his room already? "You don't have your own bedrooms yet. I'm working on it, but it'll take awhile. Your bed is over against the far wall." Alister sat on the bed and laid back with his arms behind his head. "You're not going to protect anyone with that thin frame, Kitsu. Anyone in the village could knock you on your butt without effort. Just...leave the protecting to me for now. We'll get you both some training and then we'll talk." He was being a bit of a jerk, but he was being honest and looking out for the two. If anything happened to them, it was Alister's responsibility to look out for them. Until he was sure they could hold their own, he didn't want them fighting anyone in the village. The demon would rather comfort a rape or assault victim than attend a funeral; at least they'd still be alive and not buried six feet in the ground.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:49 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu looked down then a bit sad even if he knew it was true. "It doesn't matter if I'm small, I could buy him time to get away or get help. I won't let anything happen to Sono..... Or you and that is a promise." Yes he knew it was something he would have difficulty doing in his current state but he was a spunky little fox and they were known to be sneaky. He figured he had a fair chance if he was able to stay out of the person's reach....

Kitsu's thoughts were interrupted by his own yawn at which point he turned to Sono wanting him to sleep against the wall so he could keep the boy safe during the night as well.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:03 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
He blinked and blushed. "Oh right! Sorry Master. I forgot you said that." He gave a small giggle and climbed into the bed, scooting over to make room for Kitsu. "I forget things a lot." He snuggled down. "Master?....I don't like fighting...so do I have to do training?" He thought violence was just not for him. He preferred peace and knowledge...and cute pink things. He looked at Kitsu. "...and thank you. I've really wanted a brother ever since my vanished." He yawned and curled up. "Good night Master!"
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

The demon's eyebrow twitched a bit. Why were dogs so stubborn and had to protect? "Both of you are getting training. It's not negotiable." He sounded stern and finalizing as he covered up under the blankets. "Obfirmo, et muniat." Gold chains crossed the outside doors and the windows, locking them shut until morning. "Good night, my little cuties, and sweet dreams~!" With that, he fell asleep quickly and slept soundly.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 am
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageWith another yawn the fox boy crawled into the bed next to Sono and snuggled close to the other boy. He looked at Alister for a moment then listening to the words he said. His ears picked up a sound outside and he wondered just what the man had said and what it did. Perhaps he would ask tomorrow morning when he wasn't so sleepy.

Kitsu gave Sono a light kiss on his forehead before he put his head on the pillow to sleep. "Good night master, good night Sono. Sweet dreams everyone."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono yawned softly as he woke up in the morning. He usually woke up early and was ready to start the day. But he just wanted to cuddle deeper under the blankets and nuzzle against Kitsu. He actually didn't want to wake up. He just wanted to continue sleeping.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 am
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

The next morning, Alister woke up early and the spell he cast the night before dispelled itself as soon as his eyes opened. He got out of bed and grabbed his mission outfit before going to the bathroom. The outfit was an old Japanese samurai uniform. His katana was on a display in the living rokm, and he'd take it when he left. He bathed and dressed before going to the living room to sit. "I should wake them up, but they're too cute to disturb. Such a dilemma....Well, I can make my own breakfast and leave them sleeping." He didn't want to do that, either. They were just so cute in that bed together. "I have some time before I have to leave. Plenty of time to debate."

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:18 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu woke with a yawn and a twitch of an ear before his nose smelled food. He saw that Sono was still asleep in their bed and looked to Alister's bed seeing the man wasn't there.

Being very careful, Kitsu slid out of the bed and moved quietly to find Alister. He soon found the man in the living room and instantly went to cuddle with him. He didn't know why he did so he just felt like giving affection to the man.

"Morning!" He chirped happily his tail wagging quickly as he somehow ended up in Alister's lap snuggling close to his master.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono woke up to find he was alone in the room. He sat up and gave a very tiny whimper, his ears back. Quickly he scrambled from the room and searched for the others. He was almost at a panic attack when he finally found them. His tail was between his legs and he was breathing heavily. "I...I d-didn't know where you were...." He moved over to the couch and climbed up as well, taking deep breaths to calm himself.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister chuckled softly as Alister snuggled with him. "Good morning, cutie. How did you sleep?" He rubbed his arm softly. Suddenly, he looked over when Sono came in panicked and smiled softly. "I'm sorry, Sono. But, you never have to worry about being abandoned. Why don't you and Kitsu go make breakfast? Teach him some things?"

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:19 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono smiled happily and nodded. "Okay! I can teach him how to make pancakes for you Master!!" He was now short of spazzing, the panic gone.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageThe boy looked away from Alister and towards Sono before letting ot a small whine. "I'm sorry Sono... I didn't think...." He got off Alister then and nuzzled against his little brother.

"Teach me then please!" He wagged his tail and smiled happily seeing that Sono was okay now.

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff